Super-Trump attacks illegals again - 'Infectious disease is pouring across the border'

He's gonna get a lot of white liberal votes with talk like this. Even they have seen how illegals wreck schools and hospitals and they don't like that.

Trump Infectious disease is pouring across the border TheHill

july 6 2015
Donald Trump doubled down on his controversial comments about illegal immigration from Mexico on Monday, saying that "infectious disease is pouring across the border."

Trump issued a lengthy — nearly 900 word — statement invoking the death of a San Francisco woman shot and killed last week by a suspect who had previously been deported to Mexico five times.

"This is merely one of thousands of similar incidents throughout the United States," Trump said Monday. "In other words, the worst elements in Mexico are being pushed into the United States by the Mexican government."

The 2016 Republican presidential candidate said that Mexican drug cartels are using immigrants to smuggle heroin, cocaine and other illicit drugs into the United States.

"The Border Patrol knows this. Likewise, tremendous infectious disease is pouring across the border," Trump continued.
Lol you people are dense if you think independents and democrats are buying into this shit.
Liberals? Nope too rational ideas will change their views on certain points (same can be said for conservatives). However, independents and moderate Democrats saw the flood of illegal children brought a wave of disease with them. They see the affect of illegal immigration on the schools, hospitals and social services. Many are quietly applauding Trump.

[

Lol you people are dense if you think independents and democrats are buying into this shit.

The white ones are. White liberals care about their kids and know schools are being wrecked by illegals. Black and brown parents don't care about education. To them school is just free day care and free meals.
Keep wrapping yourself in that dopey flag everyone is tearing down.

[

The white ones are. White liberals care about their kids and know schools are being wrecked by illegals. Black and brown parents don't care about education. To them school is just free day care and free meals.
41.7 Percent of Federal Criminal Cases in 5 Districts on US-Mexico Border CNS News

[

41.7 Percent of Federal Criminal Cases in 5 Districts on US-Mexico Border CNS News
Your flag is even more dopey than the traitor flag. Nazi's murdered homosexuals. They even murdered other Nazi's when they were suspected of it.
Is this your way of coming out of the closet?

[

Your flag is even more dopey than the traitor flag. Nazi's murdered homosexuals. They even murdered other Nazi's when they were suspected of it.
Yes, and when the Nazis who are using you morons to subvert the constitution are finished, they'll kill homosexuals too. But the homos are too greedy for extra privileges right now to care.

Liberals? Nope too rational ideas will change their views on certain points (same can be said for conservatives). However, independents and moderate Democrats saw the flood of illegal children brought a wave of disease with them. They see the affect of illegal immigration on the schools, hospitals and social services. Many are quietly applauding Trump.

Yup - not all liberals are queers. Many are near-normal and have kids and they don't like what's happening to our schools because of these disease-ridden illiterate illegal kids.

Looking like Trump has the scum bag racist vote all lined up.

Yeah because it's racist to comment on disease. You people need to die off. I don't think you can get any more contemptible.

[

These poor, poor dead folks you keep making reference to. who were they??
The confederate flag was flown over the southern confederacy, they killed in war, but references to concentration death camps and the desire for a master race of pure XXXXXX seems to have eluded the historians somewhere .....................

Why do you fucking drama queens think anyone will believe your bullshit??

Want another example of how Donald Trump is living in a fantasy land?

“It seems like I’m sort of the whipping post because I bring it up. And I don’t understand whether you are liberal or whether you are conservative or whether you are Republican, Democrat — why wouldn’t you talk about a problem?” Trump said Saturday. “The crime is raging. It’s violent, and people don’t want to even talk about it. If you talk about it, you are a racist. I don’t understand it.”

Crime is raging, huh?

Okay, let’s take a look at that.

crimechart.png

If you make up a fake problem and blame Latinos for it, you should expect to have people, including business executives, shun your ass.

Yeah because it's racist to comment on disease. You people need to die off. I don't think you can get any more contemptible.
Are you claiming shootspeeders is not a scum bag racist. Look at his avatar you returd.
No I'm saying it's not racist to comment on the huge influx of infectious disease crossing our borders with the huge influx of diseased illegals from third world shitholes that don't vaccinate or even have running water.

[
Are you claiming shootspeeders is not a scum bag racist. Look at his avatar you returd.

I am an anti-racist since i oppose affirmative action. YOU support AA and thus are the racist.

Forum List

Back