Super Bowl Predictions

Rogers seems burnt out a bit. The last few years he has become a bit more cantankerous. Rothlisberger went in that direction also. Winning championships is not a guarantee. Except for one. People forget bad games won in playoffs enroute to a Championship. So, we all take our bets. I believe today's TB/Rams winner will meet the Chiefs/Bills winner in the Super Bowl this year. San Fran and Cincin will not.
You were very close to being wrong. Stafford threw a pass right in the defensive players hands and the dude dropped it. if he caught it, game over.

No one called Cincinnati vs Rams. No one

You were very close to being wrong. Stafford threw a pass right in the defensive players hands and the dude dropped it. if he caught it, game over.

Yea, Tart dropped it when it was right in his friggin' hands, and it cost them a FG. That's what they lost by.

Actually, Yeah, all except for Mahomes, who broke down, played bad, sputtered out of gas and cost his team a championship.

Oh well, KC, Superbowl champs year 1, lost in the Superbowl to a retiring QB year 2, and now didn't even make it to the big game at all.

There goes Pat's advertising residuals!

The season has ups and downs. Hot hands at the end of the season and into the playoffs can have an advantage. K.C. improved at that stage. In yesterday's game, the K.C. drive with 1 minute and 30 seconds left in the half and at the five-yard line or so and not getting even a field goal is mystifying as time ran out. Cincy had some bad stretches this year with the good. This is an open season year with many teams in close parity. One thing. A couple of Tampa players were reported as saying that after the won the Super Bowl last year they parted hearty in the off season and were not as focused. That team has talent. I remember Chris Long as saying the same thing after the Eagles won a few years ago.

The season has ups and downs. Hot hands at the end of the season and into the playoffs can have an advantage. K.C. improved at that stage. In yesterday's game, the K.C. drive with 1 minute and 30 seconds left in the half and at the five-yard line or so and not getting even a field goal is mystifying as time ran out. Cincy had some bad stretches this year with the good. This is an open season year with many teams in close parity. One thing. A couple of Tampa players were reported as saying that after the won the Super Bowl last year they parted hearty in the off season and were not as focused. That team has talent. I remember Chris Long as saying the same thing after the Eagles won a few years ago.
I absolutely thought Kansas City was going to win another Super Bowl. Yes they got hot late. Beginning of the year they didnt look so good. They looked terrible in the second half yesterday. And I didn’t see Cindy coming either.

Its very hard to win back to back for that reason. You lose the hunger needed.

Antonio Brown screwed Brady

I absolutely thought Kansas City was going to win another Super Bowl. Yes they got hot late. Beginning of the year they didnt look so good. They looked terrible in the second half yesterday. And I didn’t see Cindy coming either.

Its very hard to win back to back for that reason. You lose the hunger needed.

Antonio Brown screwed Brady
I told u guys the Rams all the way . I was not wrong . They are mighty.

I know but you see the fight in this kid Josh Allen… I mean he did that to BRADY.. I just don’t see any other team (Ravens) MAYBE the Titans completely healthy that could make it over them.. It most likely will be the Ravens thoug. Ravens Bucs or Ravens Packers either way NFC wins
I was a little off but the NFC will still win 😉

The 49ers should be there that guy going to think of that interception for the rest of his life

I told u guys the Rams all the way . I was not wrong . They are mighty.

Of course it’s the Rams all the way Whodatsaywhodat. any thinking person with a brain able to think understands the fix is in fir the Rams to win it all same as it was last year fir the bucs to win it all.the refs made sure the bucs stole the nfc title game from them to go to the superbowl and win it all last year.they not only wanted Tom Brady to win it all his first year after going to another team,they also wanted the team that plays in the host city to win it all as well.

The same exact script is being played out again.the NFL not only wants the Rams to win it all because of the same storyline,staffard after going to another team,wins the whole thing his first year,but it’s the same script,they want the team that plays in the host city to win it all again and most importantly,they want the Rams to be in other superbowls as well down the road because after a 22 year absense of the NFL not having football in LA,they want the LA market to succeeed.how anybody cannot see that this game and last years NFC game were fixed down to the tee to go to the Super Bowl and win it all is beyond me and incapable of critical thinking.i mean how much more obvious does it get after thst player dropped that easy interception by stafford.you just don’t get an easier pick than that. :cuckoo:

the people that still can’t see these playoff and superbowls are as much a dog and pony show as presidential elections are and is no differerent than pro wresting are in serious denial mode experiening cognitive dissolanca.

Last edited:
I was a little off but the NFC will still win 😉
Anybody who can’t see thst after my last post just now is braindead.playing in the same stadium and same city where you play all your home games every year is a MAJOR advantage fir the home team that just can’t be emphasized enough,had that chiefs,bucs game been on a neauteal field and neatruel city there is no way that game would have been as lopsided as it was last year.

the home team not having to worry about travel and staying home to prepare gives the home team a much superior advantage,it gives them much more time to rest and heal their wounds and makes them better prepared knowing they got the crowd behind them and the chance to heal and lick their wounds much longer than the visitors,it’s just such a major unfair advantage that cannot be stated enough as the whole country found out last year.

had last years Super Bowl been against the dolphins and they were as good a team as the chiefs were,thst would be the only time where playing in your home stadium would not be a huge major advantage fir the home team the fact both cities at least play in the same state,but for a team traveling from the midwest to come to florida and play in the Super Bowl,it was such a major unfair advantage fir the bucs any thinking person already had the bucs penciled in winning the Super Bowl before it began.same this year.the only thing we don’t know is will it be a blowout again,that’s the only thing that’s not a certainty.

Last edited:
Of course it’s the Rams all the way Whodatsaywhodat. any thinking person with a brain able to think understands the fix is in fir the Rams to win it all same as it was last year fir the bucs to win it all.the refs made sure the bucs stole the nfc title game from them to go to the superbowl and win it all last year.they not only wanted Tom Brady to win it all his first year after going to another team,they also wanted the team that plays in the host city to win it all as well.

The same exact script is being played out again.the NFL not only wants the Rams to win it all because of the same storyline,staffard after going to another team,wins the whole thing his first year,but it’s the same script,they want the team that plays in the host city to win it all again and most importantly,they want the Rams to be in other superbowls as well down the road because after a 22 year absense of the NFL not having football in LA,they want the LA market to succeeed.how anybody cannot see that this game and last years NFC game were fixed down to the tee to go to the Super Bowl and win it all is beyond me and incapable of critical thinking.i mean how much more obvious does it get after thst player dropped that easy interception by stafford.you just don’t get an easier pick than that. :cuckoo:

the people that still can’t see these playoff and superbowls are as much a dog and pony show as presidential elections are and is no differerent than pro wresting are in serious denial mode experience cognitive dissolanca.
Well who will win it next year and the year after. Seems your here with a 50-50 chance of being right . Let's hear your future winners. Should be easy for you.

How can you bet against Kansas City after that game the other night ? One of the five best games I've ever seen

One of the best finishes anybody has ever seen. Hard to believe the same team that PUMMELED the Bills into hamburger in an amazing victory for all the ages is the same one that then fell flat on its face and collapsed to Cincinnati.

The 49ers should be there that guy going to think of that interception for the rest of his life
Well who will win it next year and the year after. Seems your here with a 50-50 chance of being right . Let's hear your future winners. Should be easy for you.
Well I’m not psychic,I don’t know what their thinking is.you never know what they have planned ahead fir the future.it’s like the election when Obama became potus,I never figured that one,I figured they wanted Hillery as potus thst year ,thst she was a lock,same as 2016,so it’s the same case as it with elections,you never know what they have planned.what their thinking is.I figured they had it planned for the bucs to win a Super Bowl again cause of Tom Brady but they didn’t want them back again this year for some reason.

but with this game,it’s so obvious to any thinking person they have it all planned fir the Rams to win it all.that does not mean it will happen.sometimes things don’t go according to the planned script.Like the year the cheatriots went undefeated but lost the Super Bowl.the NFL wanted the pats to win it all but a certain giants receiver ruined their plan,they never counted on that giants receiver making a one in a million grab on a desperate fourth and ten pass Eli manning threw.he totally spoiled the planned script they had.

we shall see if their script gets spoiled this time.don’t see it happening with the rams not having to travel.that is such a major huge advantage fir the home team not having to worry about flying,going to a hotel packing,the advantage cannot be emphasized enough how great an advantage playing in your own stadium is as we saw last year.it’s such a major unfair advantage.had that game been played in a place like Minnesota,a neutral site,no way in hell is that game a blowout.

they have it all planned fir the Rams to win it all.
I don't buy it.
Too many factors involved, like Arizona falling apart
after a 7-0 start, Green Bay and Tampa Bay losing....the OBJ trade mid-season.

I think the fact that it's Bengals vs LA Rams is evidence that it's not rigged .

Cincinnati is gonna win to prove my point .:cool:

Forum List

Back