Super bowl predictions.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
Kansas will win.

The score will be 43 to 13.

The Kansas City guy will propose to Taylor Swift.

Depends on how good a day McCaffery has.

The 'romance' between Kelsey and Swift will end along with the football season. Having a big athletic 'hunk' boyfriend is a thing with female celebs. Pretty shallow (enjoy it Travis, while it lasts).

It will be boring, the commercials less funnier, the half time show will be woke, unintelligible and stupid.
And tomorrow morning a few million Americans will be wondering why did they stay up to watch it.
That crap hasn`t been on our TV since the Steelers last appearance in 2011. I hate the ignorant Steeler fans these days, so I don`t expect to see it again. The only thing worse than the fans is the ugly ass stadium they built in a very prominent area of Pittsburgh.
WTF is an Acrisure?

I have no favorite for me, it should be a good game. I will go with an upset, the 49ers by a field goal.

Go Dolphins!🐬🐬🐬🐬;)

Depends on how good a day McCaffery has.

The 'romance' between Kelsey and Swift will end along with the football season. Having a big athletic 'hunk' boyfriend is a thing with female celebs. Pretty shallow (enjoy it Travis, while it lasts).
Better yet Travis, be happy that it wont last

Off stage Swift is a loser where men are concerned

Better yet Travis, be happy that it wont last

Off stage Swift is a loser where men are concerned
I predict that he will break it off. Rumor has it that he prefers lustier women than Swift.

Forum List

Back