Who Will Win Super Bowl LI

• Atlanta Falcons

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
$5216 is the average cost of a Super Bowl ticket this year, up from $4307 last year.

23% of Americans would give up their vacation to watch a Super Bowl.

The game is better on TV

No kidding, sitting in the comfort of your own home, drinking your favorite beverage, not have 70,000 people next to you. Not have to walk miles to. And from your car.

Someone watching the game on TV walks away with a better understanding of what happened than someone who was there. Also, the food is better and the beer is cheaper

I totally agree, but I would still like to experience an NFL game in person. I couldn't afford a Super Bowl ticket, I'm sure though. I should buy a couple of tickets to one of next season's games.

My son has gone a few times to games. His boss is a season ticket holder and has given him tickets a few times. Maybe I could get some off him for cheap $$. :)

$5216 is the average cost of a Super Bowl ticket this year, up from $4307 last year.

The game is better on TV

No kidding, sitting in the comfort of your own home, drinking your favorite beverage, not have 70,000 people next to you. Not have to walk miles to. And from your car.

Someone watching the game on TV walks away with a better understanding of what happened than someone who was there. Also, the food is better and the beer is cheaper

I totally agree, but I would still like to experience an NFL game in person. I couldn't afford a Super Bowl ticket, I'm sure though. I should buy a couple of tickets to one of next season's games.

My son has gone a few times to games. His boss is a season ticket holder and has given him tickets a few times. Maybe I could get some off him for cheap $$. :)

Go to a hockey game, get right up on the glass. Better experience. ;)

The game is better on TV

And not have to pay $10 for a drink or $20 for something to eat!

Although I've never been to an NFL game, and I bet it's a lot of fun and just being there is probably really exciting. :)

A beer is $12 bucks at the Super Bowl, a rum and coke at my place is 50 cents. Cheers!!!!!!

52 more hours until the fun begins.

And about 55 hours until it is over with and the score is final.

So there will be 3 hours or so of bliss for everybody as the #1 game in American sports is played, followed by continued bliss by the fans of the winning team and agony for the fans of the losers.

Then the next big sports event is the NCAA BBall championship in April.

The game is better on TV

Well if you lived near Las Vegas I would gladly take you to a Raiders game there once they complete the move to there.

The experience is thrilling -- much like it probably was during an ancient gladiatorial contest in Rome.

Who do I want to win? Atlanta.

Who do I think will win? New England.

Atlanta is young and inexperienced plus the number one scoring offense vs. the number one scoring defense, I'll take the defense.

It should be a good game 34-32.

America's Drywall

You ever wonder if all the ad-revenue generated by the Super Bowl games affects America's perspective on consumerism-conveniences?

That's why I really appreciated the Bud Bowl stuff from years back.

This year's game at the NRG Stadium in Houston (Texas) should generate some nice PR for those eccentric cowboys...unless ISIS has planted a bomb somewhere in America (not a very bright picture). However, I don't see much motivation in terrorism-related activity at the game --- just look at this nice geo-cultural contribution the architects and engineers of the NRG have offered to the public: energy-efficient lighting.

I might make some veggie-snacks for the Big Game, since I'm trying to feel less guilty about consumerism.

Besides, many of us think that the Machine that is Belichick's Patriots will give the overshadowing Brady his 5th Super Bowl title --- something of a sports-tedium reality but ad-designer's dream. Everyone likes a safe bet in these commerce-frenzied times.

I'm willing to bet President Trump is a Patriots fan for this Super Bowl...

====

BRADY: I got a Patriots wallpaper for my Samsung smartphone.
RYAN: You should have your PR agents tell people.
BRADY: Why, so the media knows I'm a Samsung fan?
RYAN: Sure, that greases the rails for smoother endorsement-related chatter.
BRADY: Well, the Super Bowl has become America's *media* rendition of the Olympics.
RYAN: People itch about terrorism these days, since the WTC was attacked.
BRADY: Well, the WTC symbolizes commerce and traffic, so that's why.
RYAN: Americans crave a good athlete-diplomat for product endorsements.
BRADY: I should endorse the Bud Bowl.
RYAN: The Bud Bowl games were great. Maybe this Falcons-Patriots matchup will be 'fun.'
BRADY: This game will come down to coaching.
RYAN: Nah, this game will come down to fanfare.

====

Super Bowl 51 Website

NFL_ad.png

Finally it is Super Bowl Sunday.

Will candycorn be absolutely correct in the long shot prediction or will the Pats walk off with the Trophy?

I'd like to see Candy right on this prediction. Go Falcons!

Atlanta is young and inexperienced plus the number one scoring offense vs. the number one scoring defense, I'll take the defense.

Belichick being the difference....

4 more hours until the game starts.

7 more hours until it is over.

3 hours of sports ecstasy in between.

Tonight we will find out if the NE Cheaters can catch up to Dallas and San Fran in wins, and whether the cheating quarterback Brady can exceed Terry Bradshaw's and Joe Montana's wins in the Superbowl as well.

A lot is riding on this game for Brady.

Hopefully Atlanta will have a great game.

That's what most people quizzed are saying.

I think Atlanta has a stronger team. So I am looking forward to them winning.

That's what most people quizzed are saying.

I think Atlanta has a stronger team. So I am looking forward to them winning.

I think Atlanta is the stronger team, I also think experience will favor New England.

What a great game! 21-3, Ryan looks good and the Pats have to pass now. Advantage Falcons!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back