Super Bowl Halftime Farce

You think it’s racist because it was all black??

Do you think all white performances are racist as well?
When there are all-white performances they usually are NOT all white, typically having minorities with them.
Even going back to the 1950s - I Love Lucy, Jack Benny, the Lone Ranger, Gunsmoke.

Over the past 5 Super Bowls, there have been 9 Headliner performers. Of these 9, only one has been white (Eminem), and the performances have had dozens of dancers (all black)

Last edited:
Everything about this SB was tiresome.

The play was tiresome....At the end i did not give a shit who won, just get it the fuck over with.

The commercials sucked major ass.

Halftime was a bad joke.

I wanted to throttle Tony Romo.....If I hear "permutations" one more time....Boom! To the moon Alice.

Worst - SB - ever.
I hated that the Chiefs got LUCKY, and recovered a weird fumble DEEP in 49er territory.
Then had to go a whole 5 yards to score a touchdown.
They should change the rule on those things.

When there are all-white performances they usually are NOT all white, typically having minorities with them.
Even going back to the 1950s - I Love Lucy, Jack Benny, the Lone Ranger, Gunsmoke.

Over the past 5 Super Bowls, there have been 9 Headliner performers. Of these 9, only one has been white (Eminem), and the performances have had dozens of dancers (all black)
That wasn’t the question I asked… wanna try again?

Did anybody watching the the Super Bowl notice the audience behind the singers in the halftime show ? There were literally tens of thousands of cell phones lit up among that blacked out area.

Rather than watch the racist all-black halftime show, fans in the stands went straight to their cell phones. :biggrin:
They were recording the show on their phones.

Did anybody watching the the Super Bowl notice the audience behind the singers in the halftime show ? There were literally tens of thousands of cell phones lit up among that blacked out area.

Rather than watch the racist all-black halftime show, fans in the stands went straight to their cell phones. :biggrin:

No, the answer is in your post. "...the audience behind the singers..."

BEHIND the singers? So rather than look at the backsides of the performers playing towards the other side, they opened their phones. Why do you care?

Of all the trivial complaints about Swifties and other nonsense, your post shows trivial nonsense at a whole different level.

My youngest son came over and during first half conversation I learned he hadn't seen the infamous Louisiana Tech football play years ago that resulted in them having 3rd and goal from their own 7.

Pulled it up during halftime which took a few minutes because I forgot which Tech it happened to. We didn't catch much of halftime which is how it usually goes. Thank-goodness.

Yea

Forum List

Back