Super Bowl Halftime Farce

There was one (1) blonde-haired white woman who was a backup dancer.

We are told that "diversity is our strength," but I saw no diversity.

From every indication these performers were paid exactly what they were worth.

Make no difference towards my question. Just shows your hypocrisy and bias
Maybe what we are really talking about here is multiculturalism. A horrendous policy that is currently destroying one nation after another around the world, especially in Europe.

Morons like NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell think muliticulturalism is cool, and they push it wherever and whenever they can. Regarding the NFL, we see various aspects of black culture and ideas that Black Lives Matter would endorse.

One of these was the Super Bowl playing of the "Negro National Anthem", so-named by the NAACP in 1919. Practically nobody stood up for it, and lamebrain Democrats criticized Super Bowl fans for that.
The fans were right. Not only should they not stand for the song, but the NFL should not have been playing it at all.

As Americans of all races, we HAVE a national anthem (the Star Spangled Banner). It represents ALL of us, and there is no need for any other anthems. Democrats like Steve Cohen (D-TN) are dividing Americans by race, while ludicrously claiming to be uniters.

Goodell needs to get rif of the Negro National Anthem, and all his race slogans written in huge letters on football fields, and on the backs of players' helmets.

There was one (1) blonde-haired white woman who was a backup dancer.

We are told that "diversity is our strength," but I saw no diversity.

From every indication these performers were paid exactly what they were worth.
That makes 2 white performers compared to about 200 black performers in Super Bowl halftime shows over the past 5 years. Yeah, there is some "bias"going on all right.

Maybe what we are really talking about here is multiculturalism. A horrendous policy that is currently destroying one nation after another around the world, especially in Europe.

Morons like NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell think muliticulturalism is cool, and they push it wherever and whenever they can. Regarding the NFL, we see various aspects of black culture and ideas that Black Lives Matter would endorse.

One of these was the Super Bowl playing of the "Negro National Anthem", so-named by the NAACP in 1919. Practically nobody stood up for it, and lamebrain Democrats criticized Super Bowl fans for that.
The fans were right. Not only should they not stand for the song, but the NFL should not have been playing it at all.

As Americans of all races, we HAVE a national anthem (the Star Spangled Banner). It represents ALL of us, and there is no need for any other anthems. Democrats like Steve Cohen (D-TN) are dividing Americans by race, while ludicrously claiming to be uniters.

Goodell needs to get rif of the Negro National Anthem, and all his race slogans written in huge letters on football fields, and on the backs of players' helmets.
I was talking about your hypocritical and ignorant comments. You can try and spin it into whatever you want

No. Because the overwhelming majority 67% of the country is white (not including white Hispanics and mulattos.
Ever hear "Majority Rules"

"Majority Rules" does not apply.

So far, in this thread, you are whining that you are not a racist, but there are too many blacks in the halftime show.

Why not complain that the there are too many black players.

NFL Criminals

View attachment 900925

View attachment 900926

View attachment 900927

How many cases does the former president have against him? 4

The Federal Election Interference Case
The Georgia Election Interference Case
The Classified Documents Case
The Hush Money Case

I hated that the Chiefs got LUCKY, and recovered a weird fumble DEEP in 49er territory.
Then had to go a whole 5 yards to score a touchdown.
They should change the rule on those things.
That's all part of the game. Sometimes a team makes a big mistake and the other team capitalizes on it. That's the nature of competition and underscores the importance of every player making sure they take nothing for granted.

I was talking about your hypocritical and ignorant comments. You can try and spin it into whatever you want
You have not shown how anything I said is hypocritical or ignorant. Are you OK with 2 whites participating in halftime shows over the past 5 years, as opposing to well over 100 blacks ?

Wanna show us YOUR hypocrisy ?

You're the racist.
Show HOW, or shut up.

And you re invited to answer this question too >> Are you OK with 2 whites participating in halftime shows over the past 5 years, as opposed to well over 100 blacks ?

Last edited:
That's all part of the game. Sometimes a team makes a big mistake and the other team capitalizes on it. That's the nature of competition and underscores the importance of every player making sure they take nothing for granted.
That doesn't trump the unfairness of one team getting a touchdown from moving the ball 5 yards, whie the oter teams tpouchdowns come fro 75 yards of offense.

The rule should be that yes, the ball gets turned over to whoever recovers the fumble, but then, that team should get possession on their own 25 yard line, same as would be on a touchback.

A touchdown is too important to be allowed to come from luck, It should be earned, from a lot of offensive play.

Did anybody watching the the Super Bowl notice the audience behind the singers in the halftime show ? There were literally tens of thousands of cell phones lit up among that blacked out area.

Rather than watch the racist all-black halftime show, fans in the stands went straight to their cell phones. :biggrin:
Whatever...

I caught a glance of the HY show
Some chick being dry humped.
Went back to Stargate SG1.

Did anybody watching the the Super Bowl notice the audience behind the singers in the halftime show ? There were literally tens of thousands of cell phones lit up among that blacked out area.

Rather than watch the racist all-black halftime show, fans in the stands went straight to their cell phones. :biggrin:
I didn't watch the Super Bowl and I sure as hell was not interested in the Negro performers.

However, to comment on your valid point about the cell phones. People nowadays would rather record something on their stupid cell phones than experience it first hand.

People are obsessed with these stupid phones. The one I have is used the same as when I had the house phone. If the caller is not on my contact list I don't answer answer it. I don't use it for recreational purposes. I don't walk around with it in my hand all the time. I don't talk on it in public.

Just think of how pathetic it is to see a 300 lbs diabetes inflicted welfare Negro woman walking around a grocery store loudly blabbering silly ass shit on her Obamaphone.

Or go to see your doctor and there is some Illegal asshole sitting in the waiting room speaking on their Obamaphone in that filthy ass obnoxious Spanish in a loud voice.

Forum List

Back