Super Bowl 2014 Is Most-Watched Program In US History

I had 13 in my living room and all of us went crazy from the first whistle to the last...high fives all around many times over. And yes we had chicken wings...

I thought it was an entertaining game, and I'm not much of a football fan.

But I have to admit I was switching back and forth with "The Making of Caddie Shack," on the other channel.

So if someone watched that game all the way through, they are not probably an NBA fan. That was the worse display of NFL talent that I have ever seen.

So if someone watched that game all the way through, they are not probably an NBA fan. That was the worse display of NFL talent that I have ever seen.

Obvious you are not a Seahawk fan, in fact I doubt you are even a football fan to make a rather stupid statement like that. Maybe you can clarify why it was the worst display of football talent you have ever seen?

I'm happy for the Seahawks and all... but this was the worst super bowl I've ever seen. We were youtubing full versions of the commercials less than halfway through the 3rd quarter.

It wasn't as bad as XXIV.

Funny, the Bronos lost that one too, I guess Homer got it right.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm happy for the Seahawks and all... but this was the worst super bowl I've ever seen. We were youtubing full versions of the commercials less than halfway through the 3rd quarter.

It wasn't as bad as XXIV.

Funny, the Bronos lost that one too, I guess Homer got it right.

[youtube]fOb2AQqWmNs[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:
You're telling me. Nothing like last year's Super Bowl. I recall last year, the game was undecided till the final seconds, and with a last minute comeback by the Ravens. I was a nervous wreck, in fact more so than the players.

Last edited:
I think it was a good call by Carroll or whomever to have Sherman fake his injury late in the game.

That spared the team from Richard giving Manning the "choke" sign and screaming into a microphone.

I saw Sherman get off the plane in Seattle .. He had the walking cast on but picked up his crutches and hopped down a long flight of stairs to get to ground level. He didn't look like he was in any pain.

Forum List

Back