Support your athletes!

fromTheShadow

Rookie
Feb 4, 2014
Do not be such chicken. Do not listen to some dumb jingoistic anti-Russian spitpoisons. All of us have to be there to root for Bode, and for Steven, and for Ashley, and for Mikaela, and all other brilliant American sports stars.
All in all how did it come that all of us criticized London for overdoing with 30,000 police and troops but consider that 40,000 security troops in much smaller Sochi aren't enough? Already sick of reading defecatings of old duffers about drunken Russians and other delirium of Cold War time. There is no totally secure place in the whole world and you can drown in your slop. So kill yourself, you dotard and stop inciting hatred and fear.
As for me, I gonna be there yelling for our guys and girls to my heart's content. They need us there, not hiding cowardly behind our monitors. I've got my tickets and my spectator pass. And I take off tomorrow. Wish us good luck.

Good luck, indeed! I hope the final preparations in Sochi are done before you get there, and everything comes off without a hitch.

I'm not sure anything done there is actually a "sport," but much of it looks like fun, which is just as good.

I'm waiting for a new event called, "uphill ski." That would be more of a sport and more fun to watch than "downhill ski," in my opinion.

Forum List

Back