Sunny Hostin Says WH Aide Committed Battery,Not Acosta

If someone is sitting on a rock and you rest your foot on them to tie your shoelace and push against them doing so without their permission...yes, that is battery.
Are you feeling OK ? Bit of fever ? :rolleyes:

But, you see, except in trump fantasyland, Acosta did NOT slap the WH intern. Even tho we start to here from trump fantasyland that he karate chopped her.
He did what he did. Your confusion diversions don't change anything.

Read what you wrote.

You admit it was a doctored video and then shrug it off.

It was DOCTORED...edited in a way to advance the White House bullshit.

Given that we can not trust anything the White House claims is :"evidence"
Doctored does not necessarily mean changed. The doctoring of the video changes only quantity, to see it better. It does not change quality. (ie, the criminal act - remains the same, doctored or not) :biggrin:

He has a right to be there and a right to ask an appropriate question

Trump acted like a thug in attacking a respected reporter
He has no right to be there asking Inappropriate questions, and making Inappropriate remarks. He acted like a thug against a respected president, and Trump shut him up.

MAGA-hat.jpg

Technically, yes. The aide committed battery, at least under Texas standards.

But, Acosta committed petty theft (would not return mic) and criminal trespass, at least under Texas standards.

He also tried to grab her tit, so that would be sexual assault.

We can play these games all day. Acosta CANNOT be innocent. I think they should prosecute.
The aide did not commit battery, She did not touch Acosta. She only grabbed for the microphone, which was not Acosta's. It belonged to the aide and the WH.

Yes , they should prosecute Acosta. :iagree:

I am not sure that US law prohibits being the biggest asshole the universe has ever seen.

Damn was it great watching as Trump taught him a lesson in decency.
The snowflakes just hate the fact that Trump shut down their asshole hero. Snowflakes actually believe they have the right to act like assholes, even in the White house!

That's what she said. She gave an example. She said is she was holding a cup, and you snatched it from her (touching just the cup), then you've committed a battery against her - because the cup is an "extension" of her. So when the White House aide touched the microphone, Sunny Hostin, on The View, claims that was a battery against Jim Acosta.

She claims her source for this is Justicia, which provides free case law, codes, regulations and legal information for lawyers, and anyone.

So by Sunny Hostin's logic then, it you touch something that someone else is touching, you have then committed a battery against that person ? I can't even begin to explain how absurd all this sounds. Any ideas, opinions, conjecture ?
She is a thug who tried to rough up a member of the press

She deserves to be fired
alf.jpg

She deserves a parade, and so does Trump.

No one committed battery, as Sarah tweeted on it, she's being divisively deplorable! :D

Meanwhile President Trump is breaking the Constitution by appointing Whitaker, who has not gone through a Senate Confirmation. Article 2
I already posted the statute that allows it, dingbat.

That's what she said. She gave an example. She said is she was holding a cup, and you snatched it from her (touching just the cup), then you've committed a battery against her - because the cup is an "extension" of her. So when the White House aide touched the microphone, Sunny Hostin, on The View, claims that was a battery against Jim Acosta.

She claims her source for this is Justicia, which provides free case law, codes, regulations and legal information for lawyers, and anyone.

So by Sunny Hostin's logic then, it you touch something that someone else is touching, you have then committed a battery against that person ? I can't even begin to explain how absurd all this sounds. Any ideas, opinions, conjecture ?
The only crime committed was tRump's 1st amendment violation.
Wrong.

She is a thug who tried to rough up a member of the press

She deserves to be fired

^^ Unproductive BS

She is a thug

Did she ever hear of the words please and thank-you

May I please have the microphone Mr Acosta ?
I’m sorry, I’m not done with it
You can have it as soon as the President answers my question
Why would she say please to an asshole like Acosta? Everyone in that room knows they are supposed to hand over the mic when she extends her hand for it.

/—-/ It wasn’t JomBo’s mic. It belongs to the WH Press Room. JimBo was just borrowing it.
And the White House and everything in it, is OURS.
The president has a $0 lease, so he has the rights to it at the moment.

She is a thug

Acosta tried to rape her.

He wasn't asking a question. His last statement was "but they were hundreds of miles away." That is not a question. It's an argument.

He asked why Trump called it an invasion
Trump gave an incoherent response

The thug intern invaded his personal space

You do not just grab a microphone from a highly respected member of the press
That's exactly what you do in the White House press room. That's her job, moron.

Wrong.
Wrong.

If the White House was in the right here...why did they feel the need to use a DOCTORED video (edited by INFORWARS) to try to make their case?
They didn't use a doctored video, you dumb ****

Variation of filtered word removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Wrong.
Wrong.
That must be your conception of wit.

She is a thug

Acosta tried to rape her.

He wasn't asking a question. His last statement was "but they were hundreds of miles away." That is not a question. It's an argument.

He asked why Trump called it an invasion
Trump gave an incoherent response

The thug intern invaded his personal space

Is he so 'highly respected' he can ignore the president when said president says his time is up?

That is why we have a free press
Meekly walking away when an elective representative tells you to does not get questions answered

Trump is a bully who tries to control the press. The Press should not stand for it
So you believe the press is entitled to assault politicians?

Of course you believe it. Mad Maxine told you to believe it.

Wrong.
Wrong.
That must be your conception of wit.
Lol, no. I'm saying you are wrong.

It's not that hard to figure out kid.

Forum List

Back