Sunny Hostin Says WH Aide Committed Battery,Not Acosta

No one committed battery, as Sarah tweeted on it, she's being divisively deplorable! :D

Meanwhile President Trump is breaking the Constitution by appointing Whitaker, who has not gone through a Senate Confirmation. Article 2
upload_2018-11-9_17-32-44.jpeg

Damn, you must have a boring life. I agree with Sunny.
Of course you agree with Sunny. If Acosta would have slapped the White House lady you would have justified it. I talked with a few of you moonbats and there were some that justified the harassment of republicans that were out at a restaurant. If one of your masters tells you to harass republicans, you do it. You do whatever your masters tell you.
But, you see, except in trump fantasyland, Acosta did NOT slap the WH intern. Even tho we start to here from trump fantasyland that he karate chopped her.

no?

what do you call what he did at :16?

a dance move?

Acosta is just standing there doing his job. His space is being invaded not hers
Pushing her hand away is not assault

She is a thug

Did she ever hear of the words please and thank-you

May I please have the microphone Mr Acosta ?
I’m sorry, I’m not done with it
You can have it as soon as the President answers my question
Or >> gimmee that mic, you low-life, dirtbag, creep

That's what she said. She gave an example. She said is she was holding a cup, and you snatched it from her (touching just the cup), then you've committed a battery against her - because the cup is an "extension" of her. So when the White House aide touched the microphone, Sunny Hostin, on The View, claims that was a battery against Jim Acosta.

She claims her source for this is Justicia, which provides free case law, codes, regulations and legal information for lawyers, and anyone.

So by Sunny Hostin's logic then, it you touch something that someone else is touching, you have then committed a battery against that person ? I can't even begin to explain how absurd all this sounds. Any ideas, opinions, conjecture ?
oh good god.

no one committed battery. acosta was a prickturd but even apologized right after he did in fact push her hand down..

You just contradicted yourself. You said "he did in fact push her hand down" and then said "no one committed battery"

Can't have it both ways. Pushing someone's hand down IS a battery. In fact, much less that that could qualify as a battery. Here's the DC law (which uses the word assault -same thing) >>

DC Assault Laws
General Assault is typically defined as the unwanted touching of another person.

You don’t have to hit or even push them. Merely putting your hands on them can get you charged with this misdemeanor offense, punishable by up to 180 days in jail and $1,000 in fines.

Ref: DC Code §22-404

Now before anyone get their pants in an uproar over the terminology, most states call unrequested touching, a battery. It just so happens that DC calls it assault. No big deal.

PS -apologies are designed for the benefit of the apologizer.

So she assaulted him

He asked why Trump called it an invasion
Trump gave an incoherent response

The thug intern invaded his personal space

You do not just grab a microphone from a highly respected member of the press
Respected by other lowlife, dirtbag, creeps.

Damn, you must have a boring life. I agree with Sunny.
Of course you agree with Sunny. If Acosta would have slapped the White House lady you would have justified it. I talked with a few of you moonbats and there were some that justified the harassment of republicans that were out at a restaurant. If one of your masters tells you to harass republicans, you do it. You do whatever your masters tell you.
But, you see, except in trump fantasyland, Acosta did NOT slap the WH intern. Even tho we start to here from trump fantasyland that he karate chopped her.

no?

what do you call what he did at :16?

a dance move?

Acosta is just standing there doing his job. His space is being invaded not hers
Pushing her hand away is not assault

Acosta doesn't have any space there. He is a guest invited to the White House. It is a privilege. He abused that privilege and lost it.

That's what she said. She gave an example. She said is she was holding a cup, and you snatched it from her (touching just the cup), then you've committed a battery against her - because the cup is an "extension" of her. So when the White House aide touched the microphone, Sunny Hostin, on The View, claims that was a battery against Jim Acosta.

She claims her source for this is Justicia, which provides free case law, codes, regulations and legal information for lawyers, and anyone.

So by Sunny Hostin's logic then, it you touch something that someone else is touching, you have then committed a battery against that person ? I can't even begin to explain how absurd all this sounds. Any ideas, opinions, conjecture ?
oh good god.

no one committed battery. acosta was a prickturd but even apologized right after he did in fact push her hand down..

You just contradicted yourself. You said "he did in fact push her hand down" and then said "no one committed battery"

Can't have it both ways. Pushing someone's hand down IS a battery. In fact, much less that that could qualify as a battery. Here's the DC law (which uses the word assault -same thing) >>

DC Assault Laws
General Assault is typically defined as the unwanted touching of another person.

You don’t have to hit or even push them. Merely putting your hands on them can get you charged with this misdemeanor offense, punishable by up to 180 days in jail and $1,000 in fines.

Ref: DC Code §22-404

Now before anyone get their pants in an uproar over the terminology, most states call unrequested touching, a battery. It just so happens that DC calls it assault. No big deal.

PS -apologies are designed for the benefit of the apologizer.

So she assaulted him
You're joking, right?

If the White House was in the right here...why did they feel the need to use a DOCTORED video (edited by INFORWARS) to try to make their case?
That was just to show the assault more clearly. No big deal. Didn't change what happened.

That is why we have a free press
Meekly walking away when an elective representative tells you to does not get questions answered

Trump is a bully who tries to control the press. The Press should not stand for it
Acosta doesn't ask "questions" He makes speeches.

Gotta love how they declare CNN to be “ fake news”

To prove it, they pull out a doctored video from InfoWars

You can’t make this shit up
Didn't make it fake. Only showed the assault, in better perception of it.

That is why we have a free press
Meekly walking away when an elective representative tells you to does not get questions answered

Trump is a bully who tries to control the press. The Press should not stand for it
Acosta doesn't ask "questions" He makes speeches.
And debates. He debates the President. He clearly has an agenda. He's not supposed to have an agenda. One of the rules about journalism is to not make yourself the story. He broke that rule.

I know right? This is the republican party that has lost its mind. They have no values, no morals, they’re fine with lies and smears. This party will be an embarrassment to America decades into the future.
Good description of the lowlife Democrats.

Well she’s black. So of course Republicans are going to say that. Because they’re racist. Black people can’t be smart according to them. And gasp she has an education. That makes her even worse.
Democrats can't resist hiding behind the race card. In the meantime, the hypocrites perpetuate the largest and worst racism in America, victimizing, by far, the largest number of people (whites) - we all know that would be Affirmative Action.

Trump just said he doesn’t know Matt Whitaker. I’m watching him right now on TV at one of his helicopter press conferences.

He says Matt Whitaker worked for Jeff sessions.

He said when sessions left I just took a man that worked for Jeff sessions.
upload_2018-11-9_17-50-57.jpeg

Forum List

Back