Sunday Nights

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Do you start to feel kinda down on Sunday nights, now that the weekend is winding down, and another work week looms ahead?

I sometimes do, thinking, "Oh man, 5 more days until Friday!"

Or are you excited to start the work week? "Relaxing is for sissies!" :lol:

Kind of. I don't have any classes on Monday and only have a 4 hour shift so it isn't that bad. I'm feeling tired as hell today though and my ears are still ringing. Was up raving at the 4/20 festival till 7 in the morning.

I enjoy what I do that the Monday - Friday work thing isn't too much of a drag.

I get up at 5:00 during the week to work out; but sleep until 7:00 or so on the weekend.

The waking up early is what I don't look forward to.

I'm in denial.

I'm watching Bar Fly, Studying and posting. I never notice how sexy Mickey Rouke is!

Oh he was HOT in 9 1/2 weeks, come feed me some grapes Mickey Baby!

Now...............:eusa_eh::doubt:

I get up at 5:00 during the week to work out; but sleep until 7:00 or so on the weekend.

Yeah, I'm a night owl at heart. I LOVE staying up late, but that all changed once I became a mother.

Now I get up at 6 am Monday-Friday, get her ready for school and make sure we get to the bus stop on time, get myself ready and off 25 miles to my job! I love my job, don't get me wrong, it's just I wish it was from 10-3............. :lol:

I love my job, so don't mind going to work every day.. I'm actually wondering what I'm going to do with 2 more days off, since I don't go back til Wed. (If I don't take my vacation, I lose it, and I still have 166 hours left to take).

I don't like getting up at 5am every day, but usually by 6:15 I'm raring to go. :D

i dont dread the workweek..since its only two days for me...so i spend a lot of time doing stuff around the house....and damn it...i am thinking about starting a warm farm for compost...we are to the point we need mega amounts....

but my weekends are quiet ...my son comes over for dinner and we all just lay around...

Yeah, I'm a night owl at heart. I LOVE staying up late, but that all changed once I became a mother.

Now I get up at 6 am Monday-Friday, get her ready for school and make sure we get to the bus stop on time, get myself ready and off 25 miles to my job! I love my job, don't get me wrong, it's just I wish it was from 10-3............. :lol:
Yer a teacher, it's 9-3:30
Quit complaining :)

I haven't seen that movie in AGES. But yeah, I could eat. :lol:

Speaking of eating, whose is this handsome man chewing his axe?

jackwhitepickups.jpg

Yer a teacher, it's 9-3:30
Quit complaining :)

I wish! We have to be there at a certain time, long before the kids come. Plus we have meetings and paperwork, it's all not fun and games, but you know that, don't you?

ha...I'm a house husband now...its my young..ol ladies turn. she finally graduated and started work.. now im pimpin..no more stupid boring sell out to the man bank guard for eots...just keep the house ..take care of my boy...get ready to plant a spring crop..this kick ass.. have a good work week...suckers

Forum List

Back