‘Sunday Night Football’ Ratings Down Again On Day Of Player Protests

It's not smart to keep alienating those who pay the bills for the NFL.

The NFL is already under fire because 90% of the deceased players analyzed had Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy.

That is what they should be concerned about...not the fucking flag or national anthem.

Their sport is killing their players.
Hey, it’s a free country. Let them die, it’s their choice.

I agree 100%, but it will affect the sport negatively.

Here is the example....
images (5).jpg
The NFLs ass should follow. I just gained some respect for my team again.
This crap isn't happening in the NHL.

It's not smart to keep alienating those who pay the bills for the NFL.

The NFL is already under fire because 90% of the deceased players analyzed had Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy.

That is what they should be concerned about...not the fucking flag or national anthem.

Their sport is killing their players.
Hey, it’s a free country. Let them die, it’s their choice.

I agree 100%, but it will affect the sport negatively.
From what I saw I have no issue with a shorter lifespan for NFL players.

NFL is dead, it just doesn’t know it yet.

These guys basically have swollen brains since their Pop Warner days.

Charlie Garmer is like 42, and cant leave the house alone because he forgets where he is.

That is sad. It's like having full blown Alzheimer's at 42.

Now let's talk about White Billionaires making money off of brain damaged gladiators.

Last edited:
Their anti-American behavior is going to blow up in their face. NASCAR has already threatened to fire any pinheads stupid enough to pull this crap.

The NFL players are really stupid....it's got to be the Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy.

Did you see that idiot Chicago Bear's moron who decided to stop short of the goal line for his look at me snowflake moment? A Steelers player clobbered him, fumble on 1 yard line lmao!

Their anti-American behavior is going to blow up in their face. NASCAR has already threatened to fire any pinheads stupid enough to pull this crap.

I have to say, i truly despise Democrats more than i ever have before. I mean, politicizing Hurricanes and other shite was awful enough. But now, politicizing Sports too? They're ruining what few escapes folks had left. Sports is like a refuge from ugly politics for most people. They watch it as an escape from the ugliness.

And now, the Democrats are taking that refuge away from them. Personally, i despise them for it. If they keep it up, not only will i distance myself from Sports, but i'll never support a Democrat again. They better back off destroying my refuge. I'll never forgive them.

Liberal ruin everything that's why nobody likes them.

I have to say, i truly despise Democrats more than i ever have before. I mean, politicizing Hurricanes and other shite was awful enough. But now, politicizing Sports too? They're ruining what few escapes folks had left. Sports is like a refuge from ugly politics for most people. They watch it as an escape from the ugliness.

And now, the Democrats are taking that refuge away from them. Personally, i despise them for it. If they keep it up, not only will i distance myself from Sports, but i'll never support a Democrat again. They better back off destroying my refuge. I'll never forgive them.

Yeah, they do destroy everything they touch. I mean, politicizing Hurricanes was the lowest, but now they're moving on to politicizing Sports too. And i truly do despise them for it. Sports is an escape for most. And now the Democrats are taking their escape away. It's dirty and unforgivable. To hell with em.

Yeah, they do destroy everything they touch. I mean, politicizing Hurricanes was the lowest, but now they're moving on to politicizing Sports too. And i truly do despise them for it. Sports is an escape for most. And now the Democrats are taking their escape away. It's dirty and unforgivable. To hell with em.

They have politicized wedding cakes for Christ sake, and flush toilets, and light bulbs and the size of your tv. I'm sorry something is seriously wrong with liberal's brains.

Conservatives are on a never ending quest, running around with shovels and picks, searching for mole hills. Which they then frantically try to turn into mountains and then claim "look, there's a mountain there where there was none before, the end is near."

Conservatives are on a never ending quest, running around with shovels and picks, searching for mole hills. Which they then frantically try to turn into mountains and then claim "look, there's a mountain there where there was none before, the end is near."

We destroyed the left electing Trump president, now we are mopping up the remnants.

Forum List

Back