Sunday Night Football: Colts vs Cardinals

too bad they have the air on. the cards could use their home field advantage at 110 degrees.

I'm wiped out.....They almost blew the windows out of Hubert's bar today, when that Farrrve hucked that TD pass.

Favre is fucking amazing!! Gotta love that guy.

BTW, Minnesota looks very good this year.......

On a serious note, last year "perfect season" by the Lions is not in danger of being repeated, well, at least not by the Lions. They finally won one after 19 straight losses!!!! :clap2::clap2:

I'm wiped out.....They almost blew the windows out of Hubert's bar today, when that Farrrve hucked that TD pass.

On a serious note, last year "perfect season" by the Lions is not in danger of being repeated, well, at least not by the Lions. They finally won one after 19 straight losses!!!! :clap2::clap2:

Don't count the Rams out.

Don't count the Rams out.

The Rams play Detroit and Tennessee..they'll beat one of them. Perfection is rare....:razz:

Ruh Roh Shaggy! 21-10 :lol:

I'm still not sure how I ended up picking Arizona over Indy for this game. I must of saw the spread wrong and thought Indy had a huge spread win but they don't. :lol:

If Arizona loses, I take a big hit in the pick em standings. From tied to third to tied to sixth.

If they win, I look like a mad genius. :rofl:

Forum List

Back