Suicide Bombing In Moscow's Airport

The terrorist state of Israel is known the world over for using Mossad to further the Zionist agenda by false flag operations like this bombing. :evil:

Really?
Yes, they do it all of the time.

The attack on the USS Liberty was a perfect example of an Israeli false flag operation.

Thankfully it didn't work as planned.

And many American lives were spared. :cool:

The terrorist state of Israel is known the world over for using Mossad to further the Zionist agenda by false flag operations like this bombing. :evil:

Really?
Yes, they do it all of the time.

The attack on the USS Liberty was a perfect example of an Israeli false flag operation.

Thankfully it didn't work as planned.

And many American lives were spared. :cool:

And you bring that up in the context of this thread, why?

Suicide Bombing In Moscow's Airport

What? You seriously think Israel bombed Moscow???

No, I'm laughing cause real live beheadings are so fucking offensive but a pretend beheading of Pres. Bush is just cool cucumbers. :eusa_shhh:

Beheadings in general aren't ever cool cucumbers, but thankfully I've yet to see any...

I thinked they spiked a bunch of heads on a bridge between Mexico and the US just a few weeks ago.. cool cucumbers.. real live heads.. now in this bobmbing a real dead live head of the supposed bomber rolled around like a bee bee in a boxcar.. maybe the dna will tell us if it's a Jew or not..

No, I'm laughing cause real live beheadings are so fucking offensive but a pretend beheading of Pres. Bush is just cool cucumbers. :eusa_shhh:

Beheadings in general aren't ever cool cucumbers, but thankfully I've yet to see any...

I thinked they spiked a bunch of heads on a bridge between Mexico and the US just a few weeks ago.. cool cucumbers.. real live heads.. now in this bombing a real dead live head of the supposed bomber rolled around like a bee bee in a boxcar.. maybe the dna will tell us if it's a Jew or not..

The real live ones are the worst. :eusa_eh:

Maybe the DNA will tell us if it was _________ or not...? :eusa_shhh:

I thinked they spiked a bunch of heads on a bridge between Mexico and the US just a few weeks ago.. cool cucumbers.. real live heads.. now in this bombing a real dead live head of the supposed bomber rolled around like a bee bee in a boxcar.. maybe the dna will tell us if it's a Jew or not..

:lol::lol::lol::: ::::---..-

:lol::lol::lol::: ::::---..-

Oh, shit...Hellen Keller, is that you ? :lol:

People in the Russian government are fools, they could be working with us to combat the spread of Radical Islam, instead they screw us over with Iran, who is working with all these terrorist groups and who in turn use their terrorist tactics on Russians itself. The Russians are too worried about screwing the U.S. than combating the spread of Radical Islam. I have Sympathies for the innocent people that died, (most of whom were foreigners) But Putin and the Russian government are screwing themselves ...idiots

Last edited:
If you look at the chronicle of high-profile terrorist acts discrediting Russia - we can see that the destabilizing terrorist acts in Moscow, the Caucasus, or noisy murder, you can deploy a hysterical anti-Russian campaign in the media tend to occur when the "international community" represented by the United States, Israel, United Kingdom - should be exert pressure on Russia in some strategically important issues, and this is very reminiscent of Mafia blackmail.

Only the mafia in this case - it is state-terrorists the United States and Israel.

And as yet the time of this terrorist act in Moscow is very well coordinated with the campaign of the West redirect discontent of the people and the transfer of the arrows on Putin.

Now a new attack in Domodedovo fully integrated into the same scheme as he held on the eve of the World Economic Forum in Davos.

And the central question, implicitly or explicitly solvable on it - a decision the fate of the parasitic banking system, which has its foundation in the U.S. Federal Reserve - where and are the source of all problems of the world economy and general global development.

But the core of this issue - the fate of the dollar as world currency.

The solution of the dollar - it is actually the decision of fate of America - or may not be America, and when she died.

The refusal of dollars hidden death of America.

Russia, China, Brazil and some other countries have come close to abandoning the dollar - because dollar in the current role of world currency and its uncontrolled emissions Fed - is nothing more than just a tool plunder the whole world, which allows the U.S. to parasitize and take place entirely incompatible with a real contribution to the positive development of human civilization.

U.S. now - it's the most devastating for the edification of humanity's future force.

America deserves to die - and it will be enforced.
The only question of time.

Caspian Oil and Gas, the way to Central Asia and the struggle for Central Asian resources, the attempt to oust of Central Asia, China and Russia, the ability to place U.S. military bases on the border with Iran,
epochal geopolitical pipelines - Nabucco
All of this is the cause of increasing tension, blowing fire in the Caucasus.

And if seat pressure on Russia in the Caucasus is created - then the U.S. can now use this leverage and to address more fundamental problems - problems to avoid Russia's retreat from the dollar, ie, prevent exit of Russia and the world in general from the dollar slavery.

100% confidence that the strings of the terrorist attack in Domodedovo come from the United States.

Only after the fall of the U.S., we can reliably know.

As after the fall of Hitler's Reich know exactly who set fire to the Reichstag in 1933 with a view to full adoption of boundless power of Hitler in Germany - and then prepare a campaign for world domination.

Forum List

Back