Suicide Bombing In Moscow's Airport

Sorry bout that,

1. This is where I say, *Wake Up People!*, and *Muslims are really trying to kill you!*
2. Just watch the Muslim outcry, it will be deafening.
3. The local Muslims on this site, will be giving it the, "Its not my problem", then *yawn*.
4. So how do we defeat this problem, well if I've said it once I've said it a million times, yup, *We ban Islam*.
5. And if you were thinking its a religion, its not.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Islam has fucked with the wrong guys this time. Only worse decision they could make would be to try this with the Israelis.

I agree that Russia will respond with the appropriate, mercilessly brutal justice that this calls for.

I respect coyotes more than muslims. At least the fucking coyote doesn't pretend that he isn't a worthless animal, or that he isn't there to wreak maximum havoc and fuck up your world.

Death toll now at 35.

Multiply by 1000 for the appropriate number of Chechens the Russians should kill in response.

And I think that's a fair exchange rate, 1000 muslims for 1 human.

And now they have found the head of the bomber.

Bet the Russians stuff a ham in its mouth and post pictures at al jazeera.

The Russians will respond.

They won't give a rats ass what the rest of the world, the human rights whiners, the UN or anyone else will think either.

If everyone handled these dirtbags the way the Russians will, well. I don't think there would have a problem at all

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably another one of those "Peaceful Muslims" we hear so much about in our Media. God Bless the Russians. They need all the prayers they can get.

Hmm. Is this actually a terrorist attack or a false flag by the Russian government?

All we can do is speculate.

No word yet on "who done it", but Reuters is already implying a relationship to Islamist insurgency.

The Kremlin is struggling to contain an Islamist insurgency in the mainly Muslim North Caucasus, and rebels have repeatedly vowed they will take their battle to the Russian heartland.

Suicide bomber kills 31 at Russian airport: reports | Reuters

Come on, you know it's Muslims! It's clear as day to everyone but the PC police!!! Where there are non-Muslims, there are always Followers of Allah complaining, rioting, making ridiculous demands and killing of innocent non-Muslims!

Hmm. Is this actually a terrorist attack or a false flag by the Russian government?

I had to look around to see if this was the Conspiracies section.

Now it's the Jews that did this?

edited for content. that was too far. ~elvis.

I had to look around to see if this was the Conspiracies section.
I suppose everything the media spews out is incontrovertible fact? False flag events are quite real, though it's impossible to know for certain which events are false flags.

Unless documents are released. Operation Northwoods, for example. Fortunately, that plan never came to fruition however what's to say that other attacks weren't perpetrated by our or other governments?

A tragic attack, no-doubt. But mark my words, the Russian retaliation will be breathtakingly brutal.
The Russkies don't fuck around do they? There aint gonna' be any "What did we do to deserve this?" talk from them.

No, the Russian's certainly don't "fuck around" with regards to striking back at their enemies. For all its faults, Russia's attitude to dealing with a threat to its national security is one of its most admirable attributes. In the sense that they're crystal clear concerning the consequences of attacking Russia. It's black and white. Beware: You do me harm, and the Russian bear will know no mercy in its vengeance.

It's a policy that's proven its worth and actually works. Whoever did this is going to suffer; but this time there won't be any human rights lawyers to hide behind. Because Russia doesn't repect the human rights of the animals that did this.

they will probably take a page out of General Zhukov's playbook. :eek::eek:

Forum List

Back