Suicide Bombing In Moscow's Airport

All we can do is speculate.

You have no proof. So, provide some proof or we can just propose anything.

I think the Muslim Brotherhood in Russia may have had something to do with it. No Chechen. That's also a theory I propose. No proof either. :razz:

Oh, right, back to the conspiracy section again. :razz:

Now it's the Jews that did this?

edited for content. that was too far. ~elvis.

Let's take it easy with the imagery, please.

Imagery of the Muslims brutality is a no, but someone blaming the event on Jews is allowed?

OK

Strange place when you can't post truth but can post unproven lies Elvis.

<<<<sigh>>>>

Just go along with it, or post some octopron.

:razz:

Now it's the Jews that did this?

edited for content. that was too far. ~elvis.

Let's take it easy with the imagery, please.

Imagery of the Muslims brutality is a no, but someone blaming the event on Jews is allowed?

OK

Strange place when you can't post truth but can post unproven lies Elvis.

We're not discussing this anymore in public. PM one of us if you wish to discuss it please.

A tragic attack, no-doubt. But mark my words, the Russian retaliation will be breathtakingly brutal.

Will they get UN approval and make it legal? do Russsians torture?? They didn't do much after the Cheznian school incident did they? Or the gass attacks in the theatre..

I heard that there's a clause in the START Treaty that the Russians will purchase Gitmo from the U.S. and assume the detainees.

I doubt that they'll get any ice cream treats after that.

Hmm. Is this actually a terrorist attack or a false flag by the Russian government?

All we can do is speculate.

I had to look around to see if this was the Conspiracies section.
I suppose everything the media spews out is incontrovertible fact? False flag events are quite real, though it's impossible to know for certain which events are false flags.

Unless documents are released. Operation Northwoods, for example. Fortunately, that plan never came to fruition however what's to say that other attacks weren't perpetrated by our or other governments?

LOL, Operation Northwood is what low-lifes like you use to justify every insane conspiracy theory you have!

Funny how you will believe any insane conspiracy theory as long as the conspirators aren't Muslim!

So, what was the imagery we're not supposed to use?

decapitated heads, for starters.

The Horror....THE HORROR

CALAMARI.jpg

He's not beheaded WillowTree. I posted a true beheaded person. Next time I will link and title with a graphic disclaimer. Please let MY error go.

And I will never respond to an edit the forum again. Now I see why...

Sorry to the all staff.

:(

Forum List

Back