Suggestion - Israel forum with its sub-forum of I/P Conflict

Fair point. There's already an Australia Forum and a Canada Forum, so let's see how this pans out. Rest assured though, I'll start agitating for a United Kingdom Forum, if this comes off.

Everything about you is agitating.Your very purpose here is to indulge in your hatred of Jews, continually lying in order to do so.

One favor you could do the United Kingdom, though, is to move back to Pakistan, or whatever other knuckle-dragging hell hole that spawned your parents.

Well I've heard Nottingham General Hospital called many things, but never "a knuckle dragging hell hole", although I freely admit there are parts of the city that might just fall into that description.

• Easier job for modding, since every post related to one of those but not entirely relate to the thread.
  • No more confusion since both are major subjects but not entirely conjugate although people discuss all Israel related subjects in I/P Conflict.
What do you think folks?

In terms of moderation (though we've gotten lax on it lately) - we used to put Israel - general topics in Mid East General and keep topics related to the conflict in IP.

We could go back to that if that's the desire?

Sounds like an attempt to create a "Hasbara only zone". Israel is by and large defined by it's relationship with Palestine and it would be dishonest to make the Israel Palestine forum a SUB-forum of an overarching "Israel forum"; a bit like sweeping unpleasantness under the carpet. If the Israelis here want a forum to "praise" Israel, fine, create a seperate forum for them; or better yet, they can create their own forum to join the myriad of Pro-Israel forums already out there in the Internet.

I disagree. Israel is first and foremost Israel. She should have her own forum. Iraq has its own forum. IRAN has its own forum. Israel should too. She is as much a sovereign nation as either of those nations. (if not more so)

Iraq and Afghanistan has their own forums due to the wars and Iran as well due to a lot of issues involving Iran - they aren't given seperate forums because they are "special" but because they generate a lot of traffic. Nothing to do with being sovereign nations. That's also why we have IP - because the conflict generates a lot of traffic.

If we had an Israel forum - what would you see put in it?
Elections, American-Israeli related topics, News, Basically everything that doesn't necessarily related to the I/P Conflict but still no the forum, take a look.

Oh, sex scandals, corruption scandals, human trafficking scandals, internal racism and bigotry scandals, torture of political prisoners scandals; the usual political "can of worms" every country is liable to experience. let's face it, if it's only sugar-coated "positive" propaganda stories, it'll be rather dull... :D

Sounds like an attempt to create a "Hasbara only zone". Israel is by and large defined by it's relationship with Palestine and it would be dishonest to make the Israel Palestine forum a SUB-forum of an overarching "Israel forum"; a bit like sweeping unpleasantness under the carpet. If the Israelis here want a forum to "praise" Israel, fine, create a seperate forum for them; or better yet, they can create their own forum to join the myriad of Pro-Israel forums already out there in the Internet.

I disagree very strongly with the bolded within my quote of your content.

There is a lot more to Eretz Yisrael than the eternal conflict with palis. So sorry if you are so caught up in your hatred to understand that.

As I've stated before, this is an American political forum, an American political forum, get it? It's not a travel and sightseeing forum, and although many Jewish and Israeli members would doubtless love to promote the positive aspects of the country its culture and its people, doing so will inevitably be seen in some quarters as Hasbara/Propaganda/B.S./White-washing/Pink-washing/Green-washing, etc. you name it, someone will make an accusation about it and suddenly we have a "politicised" discussion forum about Israel, for every "positive" someone will bring up at least two "negatives"; look no further than the current Israel Palestine forum.

You're the only one here talking of hate; perhaps that's a reflection on your character or personality, who knows or cares, but in doing so, you've already politicised the discussion. Isreal is defined by its relationship with the Palestinians, like it or not, agree with it or not, that's a fact of life in that region. Make peace with the Palestinians and then everyone can discuss the "positives" of Israel to their heart's content.

You have the Iraq and Iran forum, if you don't like the idea, nobody obligates you to write. Daniyel just made a suggestion. What's the matter, people afrait their anti-Israeli agenda might get damaged by people with a real knowledge about Israel?

How about Palestinian Forum with I/P conflict as sub forum. Israel isn't really worth talking about except for what they are doing to the Pals and their interference in our US politics.

I think this board should start demanding some basic IQ levels.

Seriously. This post is making my eyes bleed.

Anyone got bleach?

There was a day not long ago that Palestine was a country. Now your trying to wipe it off the map , well you already did.

How about Palestinian Forum with I/P conflict as sub forum. Israel isn't really worth talking about except for what they are doing to the Pals and their interference in our US politics.

Anyone got bleach?

There was a day not long ago that Palestine was a country. Now your trying to wipe it off the map , well you already did.
No. It never was. Thank you for playing.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

What Daniyel said.

What Daniyel said.

Hi Lipush, I don't think we've been formally introduced as of yet. Anyways, as an aspiring chef, I'm trying to perfect my matzah bread recipe to cater to Israeli tourists to the midwest. Any suggestions on what ingredients to use? Yay or nay for including the blood of a gentile?

Thanks.

Anyone got bleach?

Burned.

post-49374-ashton-kutcher-BURN-gif-Imgur-JCDw.gif

Forum List

Back