Sugar silo on fire proof 911 was an inside job

no but we do realise other than offering up some joKe like popular mechanics you have almost no information on the subject and without question are completely unfamiliar with the conclusions or lack there of reached by nist or the 911 commission

The 9/11 commission dos NOT support your claim that it was an inside job. Another perfect example of your claiming what is not true.

Nist doesn't claim it was an inside job either.

The 9/11 commission dos NOT support your claim that it was an inside job. Another perfect example of your claiming what is not true.

Nist doesn't claim it was an inside job either.

I never said they did .however the commission members did say the report amounted to a a cover -up and nist stated the official version of events has a extremely low-rate of probability and other scenarios must be looked at whats important is they no longer support the whitehouse version of events

I never said they did .however the commission members did say the report amounted to a a cover -up and nist stated the official version of events has a extremely low-rate of probability and other scenarios must be looked at whats important is they no longer support the whitehouse version of events

Just like all your crap. Just because the Government might not know what happened or might not want to tell us everything they do know does not equate to the Government did it. Further as has been pointed out to you over and over it is so nearly impossible that explosives were used on the twin towers, I will go even farther and say that in my opinion it is IMPOSSIBLE that prelaid explosives were used to bring the towers down.

The construction needed to do it,on multiple levels of the buildings , the fact the explosives could not have been hidden from security and public, the fact that the planning would have taken months if not years, the construction needed would have taken weeks if not months, the proven existance of the terrorists accused of hijacking the aircraft, the number of people involved in the preplanning, preparation, execution and coverup, to include all levels of Government from city to Federal and private citizens all make it so unlikely as to be impossible.

It has been almost 7 years now and not one "confession" and no evidence to back up your claim. None of the experts you claim support your position actually do. They have been shown to disagree in some minor way with some finding or other and seized by you and your buddies as somehow proof of a bigger plot.

YOU DO imply every quote you provide is from someone that backs YOUR version of events. Yet when pushed you admit " well no BUT".

Your entire tactic is to deluge people with supposed supporters of your theory in the hopes the sheer volume of your quotes will convince them and they will not actually read and then ask for the REST of the comments from those people making those supposed supporting quotes.

When asked direct pointed questions you run away or again try to deluge the person with misinformation. When pushed you are forced to either shut up or admit your supposed "expert" or " Veteran" did not actually ever say anything remotely like " The US Government did it"

YOU are the one that can not stand the "investigation" and critical thinking you want everyone to do while blaming the Government for the planning and execution of the attacks on 9/11. You are running a shell game.

He likes parsing together bits of information and coming up with the most nefarious conclusion, doesn't he?

The thing he is right about, though, is that a better investigation and more transparency would go a long way to silencing the conspiracy folk.

He likes parsing together bits of information and coming up with the most nefarious conclusion, doesn't he?

The thing he is right about, though, is that a better investigation and more transparency would go a long way to silencing the conspiracy folk.

I doubt it. Since they have already decided who did it, no amount of evidence tainted by the Government will ever convince them.

I doubt it. Since they have already decided who did it, no amount of evidence tainted by the Government will ever convince them.

If that's the case, then heck with 'em, but I still think it behooves government to be as transparent as possible. I also think but for the looniest, there are answers that would be acceptable.... having clarity and ascertaining clear timelines would be a good start, as would addressing some of the questions that have arisen.

If that's the case, then heck with 'em, but I still think it behooves government to be as transparent as possible. I also think but for the looniest, there are answers that would be acceptable.... having clarity and ascertaining clear timelines would be a good start, as would addressing some of the questions that have arisen.

like who paid for it all..one of the many questions deemed unimportant and how about including building 7 this time it. should of great concern this building fell as it did from random fires and relatively little damage,as well as silverstein and his order to pull building 7 , and the first responder testimony that they where told to clear the area their going to blow the building or the BBC reporting building 7 fell before it even had or etc etc..silverstein is definitely a weak link a little pressure a he would crack like a coconut

translation: no eots i can not provide a example. i am just pulling statements out of my ass as usual in a flailing attempt to distract from the fact i cant back my statement

HA-And I would like to add to that statement that I also cn't back my statement that i do not have because I really have no idea what i am talking about most of the time and have done no research on my own because I am owned by the government and their wonderful relaxing mind control programs. Besides, if I was to wake up and see the real truth, it would either put me in a straight jacket at Belvue or kill me. So I can't wake up, its not in me to wake up!!

I wouldn't say it's FAKE, but our government pretty much DID create it.

ME: Disagree, radical islam was created by islam after mohammed died

Zbigniew Brzezinski and the CIA were instrumental in helping to arm, train, and fund Bin Laden and the Mujahadeen in the late '70's to fight against the Soviets invading Afghanistan. This led to the creation of what we know as "Al Qaeda", which means "the base" or more specifically, "the database".

ME: yes we sped up radical islam war against us, the u.s. but they have been fighting the rest of the world since mohammed died, and they would have come for us eventually anyway. Do i know if what we did in afghanistan was a good idea, i dont know, we left too soon.

The "database" was simply the CIA's kept records of this group of fighters.

They introduced them to the idea of radical Islam.

We made Bin Laden into what he ended up ultimately being. He was thankful as far as us helping his cause, but afterwards he wanted us out of that land, specifically Saudia Arabia.

ME: we did prop him up, and he came after us. but eventually, after they conquered europe, they would have come for us, doesnt excuse anything.. just pointing it out

When we didn't oblige, he grew more and more hateful of the US. This is why it's a complete mystery to me that people argue the idea of "blowback". Everyday that goes by that we intrude upon their "holy land", more people grow hateful.

ME: they have been persecuting jews, and christians and non muslims for

There's no fundamental reason for us to be in the middle east, except to maintain ourselves as a player in the oil market, and maintain the US Dollar's hegemony. The peaceful muslims know it, the terrorists know it, and each day, more and more Americans are waking up to that fact. If another country was establishing itself in our homeland, and strong-arming our citizens, we'd be plotting and planning payback attacks, too, and you know it. I know that YOU know it, because of how pissed off you seem to be about Mexican illegals.

ME: we are the middle east because the saudi's asked us too. and the muslim world, doesnt need the u.s. or israel to hate them. they have no tolerance for non muslims, and treat their women like shit

I'm not certain what exactly happened on 9/11, but anyone with even a fraction of intelligence should be able to realize that the official story has some pretty big holes in it. Not that many of the conspiracy theories DON'T, but what actually MATTERS is that the government's version insults even MILD intelligence in many ways.

ME: i dont know, i wasnt there. i still believe it was muslims

I believe the government knew something was going to happen, but when, where, or an inside job? I doubt it.

Just like the attack of Pearl Harbor, the military knew it was coming, but when, where, and by what means was the question.

Would that be your ultimate goal? Silencing the conspiracy folk, better answers to what happened be damned?

I just read the OP. A burning sugar silo is proof? This is exhibit A---what happens when you get biased sources off the internet. I hope you don't use these sources on a college paper, cause they won't count. And if they do, your professor's biased also. Anyone can google "9-11 Conspiracy" and get thousands of (non-legit) websites that all have "proof" that it was an inside job.

And whoever claimed that the videos aren't real, is correct--cause it's a video depiction of something that was real. But try asking somone who was there, when the planes hit...ask them if that was hollywood or the government that decieved their eyes. Maybe they had the sky green-screened at the time. :cuckoo:

I just read the OP. A burning sugar silo is proof? This is exhibit A---what happens when you get biased sources off the internet. I hope you don't use these sources on a college paper, cause they won't count. And if they do, your professor's biased also. Anyone can google "9-11 Conspiracy" and get thousands of (non-legit) websites that all have "proof" that it was an inside job.

And whoever claimed that the videos aren't real, is correct--cause it's a video depiction of something that was real. But try asking somone who was there, when the planes hit...ask them if that was hollywood or the government that decieved their eyes. Maybe they had the sky green-screened at the time. :cuckoo:

wtf are you talking about ?..you are completly uninformed on the evidence
so dont pretend your not

David L. Griscom, PhD – Research physicist, retired in 2001 from Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) in Washington, DC, after 33 years service. Fellow of the American Physical Society. Fulbright-García Robles Fellow at Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México in Mexico City (1997). Visiting professorships of research at the Universities of Paris and Saint-Etienne, France, and Tokyo Institute of Technology (2000 - 2003). Adjunct Professor of Materials Science and Engineering, University of Arizona (2004 - 2005). Winner of the 1993 N.F. Mott Award sponsored by the Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, the 1995 Otto Schott Award offered by the Carl-Zeiss-Stiftung (Germany), a 1996 Outstanding Graduate School Alumnus Award at Brown University, and the 1997 Sigma Xi Pure Science Award at NRL. Principal author of 109 of his 185 published works, a body of work which is highly cited by his peers. Officially credited with largest number of papers (5) by any author on list of 100 most cited articles authored at NRL between 1973 and 1988.
Personal blog 1/5/07: "David Ray Griffin has web-published a splendid, highly footnoted account of The Destruction of the World Trade Center: Why the Official Account Cannot Be True: This scholarly work, rich in eyewitness accounts, includes 11 separate pieces of evidence that the World Trade Center towers 1, 2 [each 1300+ feet tall, 110 stories], and 7 were brought down by explosives. [Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. Although it was not hit by an airplane, it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than 7 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on 9/11, seven hours after the collapses of the Twin Towers. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.]

... I implore my fellow physicists and engineers who may have the time, expertise, and (ideally) supercomputer access to get to work on the physics of the World Trade Center collapses and publish their findings in refereed journals like, say, the Journal of Applied Physics.

The issue of knowing who was really behind the 9/11 attacks is of paramount importance to the future of our country, because the "official" assumption that it was the work of 19 Arab amateurs (1) does not match the available facts and (2) has led directly to the deplorable Patriot Act, the illegal Iraq war, NSA spying on ordinary Americans, repudiation of the Geneva Conventions, and the repeal of habeas corpus (a fundamental point of law that has been with us since the signing of the Magna Carta in 1215).

Surely these Orwellian consequences of public ignorance constitute more than sufficient motivation for any patriotic American physicist or engineer to join the search for 9/11 Truth!" http://impactglassman

Member: Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice Association Statement: "Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice is a non-partisan organization consisting of independent researchers and activists engaged in uncovering the true nature of the September 11, 2001 attacks."

Bio: http://www.impactglassresearchinternational.com/index.

educate yourself
http://patriotsquestion911.com/

I'll say again, a burning sugar silo, in no way, proves that 9-11 was an inside job. Until you provide evidence that is "exact" evidence, like: finding document that says, "The Government Did It." Then you don't have a valid argument. Biased media/people/websites are not supporting evidence or credible.

I'll admit that I don't have evidence to prove that it wasn't an inside job, however, this wasn't my thread, and you have to prove that it was an inside job.

So let's get this straight, Osama claimed responsibility even though it wasn't him? That is on tape!.

And you didn't comment on the video footage of the planes being fake.

Last I checked, a multi-ton 737/757 flying well over 500 miles per hour and full of highly flamable jet-fuel, crashing into a concrete, steel, and glass structure, creates an explosion. You're right, explosions did bring down Tower 1 and Tower 2.

Also, for those who claim there was exlosions afterward. Sure, I'll agree with that. The towers were burning. You ever watched a house burn, losts of explosions.
Have you ever watched a tree fall? When it splits at the base, the enormous amount of pressure (from weight of the tree) sends wood splintering into oblivion. It has explosive force.

It's the same concept here. WHen hit by the planes, the entire infrastructure was damaged. The towers were wobbling back and forth like grass in the wind (weakening even more of it's infrastructure). When the pressure was too great (from the wait of a 100 stories) and an airplane, the bottom snapped. You add electricity, fire and pressure together, and you can easily get explosions.

Also, if you watch the video, one of the towers is falling apart from the top to the bottom, like a stack of cards.

I'll say again, a burning sugar silo, in no way, proves that 9-11 was an inside job. Until you provide evidence that is "exact" evidence, like: finding document that says, "The Government Did It." Then you don't have a valid argument. Biased media/people/websites are not supporting evidence or credible.

your argument is ridicoulus it is a criminal case that has not been properly
investigated ,the 911 commision and nist have both been non-conclusve andthose involved in the investigation stateing very clearly that witheld evidence and ommited testimony amounts to a cover up..the controled media is the issue..not websites or independent film ..the statements
of the patriots question 911 site are men of vast experience and expertise directly relating to the the eventf 911 are you trying to imply the statements are falsely made in ther name ? or there credintals and service are false ? the independent films they apear in veiwed by milions is the work of phtoshop and blue screens ? wow that conspiracy would be would be the news story wouldnt it ?...look at the site ..veiw the videos and think about it
logicaly...houston I think we have a problum

I'll admit that I don't have evidence to prove that it wasn't an inside job, however, this wasn't my thread, and you have to prove that it was an inside job.

So let's get this straight, Osama claimed responsibility even though it wasn't him? That is on tape!.

THE TAPE IS FAKE OF OSAMA

And you didn't comment on the video footage of the planes being fake.

THE PLANES ARE VERY REAL

Last I checked, a multi-ton 737/757 flying well over 500 miles per hour and full of highly flamable jet-fuel, crashing into a concrete, steel, and glass structure, creates an explosion. You're right, explosions did bring down Tower 1 and Tower 2.

Also, for those who claim there was exlosions afterward. Sure, I'll agree with that. The towers were burning. You ever watched a house burn, losts of explosions.
Have you ever watched a tree fall? When it splits at the base, the enormous amount of pressure (from weight of the tree) sends wood splintering into oblivion. It has explosive force.

It's the same concept here. WHen hit by the planes, the entire infrastructure was damaged. The towers were wobbling back and forth like grass in the wind (weakening even more of it's infrastructure). When the pressure was too great (from the wait of a 100 stories) and an airplane, the bottom snapped. You add electricity, fire and pressure together, and you can easily get explosions.

Also, if you watch the video, one of the towers is falling apart from the top to the bottom, like a stack of cards.

THATS A NICE LITTLE STORY THAT DEFIES THE LAWS OF PHYSICS
Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.
Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:
"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]." http://www.ae911truth.org

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 280 Architects and Engineers:

"On Behalf of the People of the United States of America, the undersigned Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and affiliates hereby petition for, and demand, a truly independent investigation with subpoena power in order to uncover the full truth surrounding the events of 9/11/01 - specifically the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and Building 7. We believe that there is sufficient doubt about the official story and therefore that the 9/11 investigation must be re-opened and must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives that may have been the actual cause behind the destruction of the World Trade Center Towers and WTC Building 7." http://www.ae911truth.org/joinus.php

Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. Although it was not hit by an airplane, it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than 7 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on 9/11, seven hours after the collapses of the Twin Towers. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.

Bio: http://www.dfrc.nasa.gov

William Christison – Former National Intelligence Officer and Director of the CIA's Office of Regional and Political Analysis. 29-year CIA veteran.

Endorsement of Debunking 9/11 Debunking 3/30/07: "David Ray Griffin’s Debunking 9/11 Debunking is a superb compendium of the strong body of evidence showing the official U.S. Government story of what happened on September 11, 2001 to be almost certainly a monstrous series of lies. Tragically, the entire course of U.S. foreign and domestic policies since that date has grown out of these almost certain falsehoods. This single book could (and should) provide the basis for the United Nations‚ International Court of Justice, or some specially constituted global body (independent of the U.S.) to investigate with highest priority, and publicly report its findings about, the charge that unknown elements within the U.S. Government, and possibly some individuals elsewhere closely allied to the U.S., caused or contributed to causing the events of September 11 to happen." http://www.amazon.com

Essay Stop Belittling the Theories About September 11 8/14/06: "I now think there is persuasive evidence that the events of September did not unfold as the Bush administration and the 9/11 Commission would have us believe. … An airliner almost certainly did not hit The Pentagon. … The North and South Towers of the World Trade Center almost certainly did not collapse and fall to earth because hijacked aircraft hit them." http://www.dissidentvoice.org

Article 9/7/06: "David Griffin believes this all was totally an inside job - I've got to say I think that it was too. … I have since decided that....at least some elements in this US government had contributed in some way or other to causing 9/11 to happen or at least allowing it to happen. … The reason that the two towers in New York actually collapsed and fell all the way to the ground was controlled explosions rather than just being hit by two airplanes. … All of the characteristics of these demolitions show that they almost had to have been controlled explosions." http://www.prisonplanet.com

Member: Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven Association Statement: "We have found solid scientific grounds on which to question the interpretation put upon the events of September 11, 2001 by the Office of the President of the United States of America and subsequently propagated by the major media of western nations."

Audio interview 9/29/06: "We very seriously need an entirely new very high level and truly independent investigation of the events of 9/11. I think you almost have to look at the 9/11 Commission Report as a joke and not a serious piece of analysis at all. It gave the administration what it wanted to support their official story on what happened on the date of September 11 and that's all they cared about. ... It's a monstrous crime. Absolutely a monstrous crime." http://www.electricpolitics.com

Letter to Congress regarding the 9/11 Commission Report 9/13/04, signed by the following 25 military, intelligence, and law enforcement veterans: http://www.pogo.org/

"[W]e the undersigned wish to bring to the attention of the Congress and the people of the United States what we believe are serious shortcomings in the report and its recommendations. …

Omission is one of the major flaws in the Commission’s report. We are aware of significant issues and cases that were duly reported to the commission by those of us with direct knowledge, but somehow escaped attention. …

The omission of such serious and applicable issues and information by itself renders the report flawed, and casts doubt on the validity of many of its recommendations. ...

The Commission, with its incomplete report of "facts and circumstances", intentional avoidance of assigning accountability, and disregard for the knowledge, expertise and experience of those who actually do the job, has now set about pressuring our Congress and our nation to hastily implement all its recommendations. ...

We the undersigned, who have worked within various government agencies (FBI, CIA, FAA, DIA, Customs) responsible for national security and public safety, call upon you in Congress to include the voices of those with first-hand knowledge and expertise in the important issues at hand. We stand ready to do our part." http://www.pogo.org/

Edward J. Costello, Jr. – Former Special Agent, Counterterrorism, FBI. Former Judge pro tem., Los Angeles, CAA.

John M. Cole – Former Intelligence Operations Specialist, in the FBI’s Counterintelligence Division. In charge of FBI’s foreign intelligence investigations covering India, Pakistan and Afghanistan.18-year FBI career.

Mark Conrad, JD – Retired Agent in Charge, Internal Affairs, U.S. Customs, responsible for the internal integrity and security for areas encompassing nine states and two foreign locations. Former Federal Sky Marshall. 27-year U.S. Customs career. Currently Associate General Counsel, National Association of Federal Agents. Assistant Professor of Criminal Justice at Troy University.

Rosemary N. Dew – Former Supervisory Special Agent, Counterterrorism and Counterintelligence, FBI. Former member of The President's National Security Telecommunications Advisory Committee (NSTAC) and the Electronic Commerce/Cyber Crime Working Group. 13-year FBI career.

Bogdan Dzakovic – Witness before the 9/11 Commission. 14-year Counter-terrorism expert in the Security Division of the Federal Aviation Administration. Team Leader of the FAA's Red (Terrorism) Team, which conducted undercover tests on airport security through simulated terrorist attacks. Former Team Leader in the Federal Air Marshal program. Former Coast Guard officer. (See also individual statement above.)

Sibel D. Edmonds – Witness before the 9/11 Commission. Former Language Translation Specialist, performing translations for counterterrorism and counterintelligence operations, FBI. (See also individual statement above.)

Steve Elson – Former Special Agent with the U.S. Navy and the FAA. Specialist in Counterterrorism, Intelligence, and Security. Twenty-two years military experience, primarily in Naval Special Warfare and nine years Federal service with the FAA and DEA. Retired Navy SEAL. (See also individual statement above.)

David Forbes – Former head of Thames Valley Police Fraud Squad, trained at New Scotland Yard. Over 30 years experience in law enforcement, commercial and industrial security-related risk management, and service sector business management. Currently Aviation, Logistics and Govt. Security Analyst, BoydForbes, Inc.

Melvin A. Goodman – Former Division Chief and Senior Analyst at the Office of Soviet Affairs, CIA,1966 - 1990. Senior Analyst at the Bureau of Intelligence and Research, State Department, 1974 - 1976. Professor of International Security at the National War College 1986 - 2004. Currently Senior Fellow at the Center for International Policy and Adjunct Professor of International Relations at Johns Hopkins University. He is the author and co-author of five books on international relations. (See also individual statement above.)

Mark Graf – Former Security Supervisor, Planner, and Derivative Classifier, Department of Energy
. Former Chairman of the Rocky Flats (DOE) Physical Security Systems Working Group from 1990 through 1995.

Gilbert M. Graham – Retired Special Agent, Counterintelligence, FBI. 24-year FBI career.

Diane Kleiman – Former Special Agent, US Customs.

Lt. Col. Karen U. Kwiatkowski, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former Political-Military Affairs Officer in the Office of the Secretary of Defense. Also served on the staff of the Director of the National Security Agency. 20-year Air Force veteran. (See also individual statement above.)

Lynne A. Larkin – Former CIA Operations Officer. Served in several CIA foreign stations and in the CIA's counter-intelligence center helping chair a multi-agency task force and seminars on coordinating intelligence among intelligence and crime prevention agencies.

David MacMichael, PhD – Former Senior Estimates Officer with special responsibility for Western Hemisphere Affairs at the CIA's National Intelligence Council. Former Captain, U.S. Marine Corps.

Raymond L. McGovern – Former Chairman, National Intelligence Estimates, CIA, responsible for preparing the President’ Daily Brief (PDB) for Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush. 27-year CIA veteran. Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer. (See also individual statement above.)

Theodore J. Pahle – Former Senior Intelligence Officer with the Defense Intelligence Agency. His 37-year intelligence career was exclusively as a HUMINT (Human Intelligence) operations officer with DIA, Office of Naval Intelligence and U.S. Army Intelligence. He is a Middle East and Latin American operations specialist. Today, he continues to support the HUMINT effort as a contract instructor.

Behrooz Sarshar – Retired Language Translation Specialist, performing Farsi translations for counterterrorism and counterintelligence operations dealing with Iran and Afghanistan, FBI.

Brian F. Sullivan – Retired Special Agent and Risk Management Specialist, FAA. Retired Lieutenant Colonel, Military Police.

Commander Larry J. Tortorich, U.S. Navy (ret) – Former Deputy Program Manager for Logistics – Tomahawk Cruise Missiles. 24-year Navy career in the fields of aviation and counterterrorism. Two years as a federal employee with DHS/TSA in the fields of security and counterterrorism.

Jane A. Turner – Retired Special Agent, FBI. 24-year FBI career.

John B. Vincent – Retired Special Agent, Counterterrorism, FBI. 27-year FBI career.

Fred Whitehurst, JD, PhD – Retired Supervisory Special Agent / Laboratory Forensic Examiner, FBI. Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer.

Col. Ann Wright, U.S. Army (ret) – Retired Army officer and former U.S. Diplomat. Served 13 years on active duty with the U.S. Army and 16 years in the U.S. Army Reserves. She was a member of the International law team in Operation Urgent Fury in Grenada and served in Panama and Somalia. She joined the Foreign Service in 1987 and served as Deputy Chief of Mission of U.S. Embassies in Sierra Leone, Micronesia and Afghanistan. She helped reopen the US Embassy in Kabul in December, 2001. One of three U.S. State Department officials to publicly resign in direct protest of the invasion of Iraq in March, 2003. (See also individual statement above.)

Matthew J. Zipoli – Special Response Team (SRT) Officer
, DOE. Vice President, Security Police Officer's Association, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory

Bio: http://www.amalpress.com/

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission ...
This website provides responsible criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report by ... Also, this 911 truth movement has shown to me that our press is as every bit ...
www.patriotsquestion911.com -

If you can fit a list of doubint government officials on one page, that's not nearly enough to suggest it was an inside job. I see alot of assumptions, and nothing proved.

Over 280 architects and engineers? Wow, that's really the majority of architects and engineers in the country. 900 people drank poison coolaid because of a similar belief, does that mean their right? no.

You still havn't PROVEN that it's an inside job. Just because a small minority of individuals believes that it was, doesn't make it proof.

Until you can give actual evidence...you have no case. Because all you have is suspicion based on other suspicions.

I like the "TAPE OF OSAMA IS FAKE" --where's you're proof? And don't give me another suspicion bit.

You have no evidence to back it up. Unless you can find the guy that pushed the button to blow up building 7, then you have a case.

If you can fit a list of doubint government officials on one page, that's not nearly enough to suggest it was an inside job. I see alot of assumptions, and nothing proved.

Over 280 architects and engineers? Wow, that's really the majority of architects and engineers in the country. 900 people drank poison coolaid because of a similar belief, does that mean their right? no.

You still havn't PROVEN that it's an inside job. Just because a small minority of individuals believes that it was, doesn't make it proof.

Until you can give actual evidence...you have no case. Because all you have is suspicion based on other suspicions.

I like the "TAPE OF OSAMA IS FAKE" --where's you're proof? And don't give me another suspicion bit.

You have no evidence to back it up. Unless you can find the guy that pushed the button to blow up building 7, then you have a case.

YOUR NOT THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED ARE YOU BOY...

BUT YOUR IN THE ARMY NOW !..BEST TO NOT TO QUESTION

Forum List

Back