Sugar silo on fire proof 911 was an inside job

Also, I doubt it would have taken "months" to rig 2 buildings to explode, if you had enough man power and resources, both of which are readily available to both the terrorists and to the government.

It takes a tremendous effort to wire a building for destruction, more so than a weekend or two.

According to Brent Blanchard, an implosion expert with the demolition consulting firm Protec Documentation Services, virtually every building in the world is unique. And for any given building, there are any number of ways a blasting crew might bring it down. Blanchard notes the demolition of the Hayes Homes, a 10-building housing project in Newark, New Jersey, which was demolished in three separate phases over the course of three years.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/building-implosion.htm

To think that the WTC could be demolished with no one detecting the people working on the building for extended periods of time is, well, pretty silly.

Don't make me laugh dude, that's hardly an credible or official source.

Ok, an amateur collage of 9/11 news coverage with house background music and some visual commentary. Thanks. Now I'm convinced.

I do believe I've already addressed that source multiple times in a previous thread.... somewhere.

Uh, yeah. The prevailing hypothesis. I don't put a whole lot of stock in prevailing hypotheses. At one point, it was the prevailing hypothesis that Earth was flat, the center of the universe, and about 1/3 of it's actual size. And people who didn't conform to that belief were killed for heresy.

Also, I doubt it would have taken "months" to rig 2 buildings to explode, if you had enough man power and resources, both of which are readily available to both the terrorists and to the government.

So if there were no explosives used to destroy the twin towers, explain to me why virtually no other buildings were seriously damaged by debris? You'd think that 2 chaotically collapsing skyscrapers wouldn't fall straight down like in a controlled demolition... at free fall speed. How did the towers defy the laws of physics?

The people who were at the Deutchbank building might argue that there were other buildings damaged. I'd also point out that the buildings fell into their footprints so there wouldn't be a lot of other building in the way.

Do you think no planes hit the buildings?

The people who were at the Deutchbank building might argue that there were other buildings damaged. I'd also point out that the buildings fell into their footprints so there wouldn't be a lot of other building in the way.

I'm guessing you mean Deutsche Bank. And all buildings weren't damaged as badly as one would expect from the two tallest towers in NY collapsing.

Do you think no planes hit the buildings?

I was at JFK on September 11. Unless me and a few hundred thousand other people were hallucinating, the planes pretty much hit the buildings.

I'm guessing you mean Deutsche Bank. And all buildings weren't damaged as badly as one would expect from the two tallest towers in NY collapsing.

And, of course the buildings were damaged *more* than you'd expect. Maybe sometimes things don't go as expected.

I was at JFK on September 11. Unless me and a few hundred thousand other people were hallucinating, the planes pretty much hit the buildings.

Thank goodness... I thought you were going to say that was made up by the government, too.

And, of course the buildings were damaged *more* than you'd expect. Maybe sometimes things don't go as expected.

Thank goodness... I thought you were going to say that was made up by the government, too.

I'm not saying anyone made up anything, I just want an unbiased investigation, whatever it may turn up as long as it's the truth.

I'm not saying anyone made up anything, I just want an unbiased investigation, whatever it may turn up as long as it's the truth.

I don't particularly disagree with you on that. I've always found it ummmm... interesting that we spent over 40 million dollars investigating Bill Clinton and about 6 million investigating 9/11.

But that doesn't mean the government somehow conspired to cause 9/11 or intentionally allowed it to happen. I suspect there was just a stupedous amount of incompetence (starting with ignoring the PDB in August, 2001 and the white house rejecting every effort of the prior admin to brief them on OBL).

You left out this part of the quote you used though...

http://www.answers.com/topic/world-trade-center

This is from your own source.

I have seen what it takes to bring down a building like this and it is not an EASY thing to do. You can not just place a few charges and the building falls over. The process takes months of planning, cutting, placing cables, and finally coordinating charges.

Do you really believe that this all took place without anyone in the building noticing????

I'll answer that one...YES! Ace elevator was in the building forr months prior to the demolition and all the inner support columns are accessable by the elevator shafts. DUDE...THET FOUND THERMATE AND MAGNESIUM ON THE COLUMNS AND ON THE GROUND!!! They also found molton iron and steel from the columns at the bottom which is impossible to have with just a fuel fire. Thermate is specifically designed to be used as a cutter charge to cut through thick building steel to bring it down. Did you notice that all the steel beams sticking out of the ground were all cut at an angle? Thats exactly how you would do it with thermate to bring down a steel building. It is set to cut at an angle to get the building to shift a foot or two to help it collapse. THERE IS NO REASON TO HAVE FOUND THERMATE AND MAGNESIUM AT THE SITE AND ON THE COLUMNS UNLESS IT WAS INTENTIONALLY DEMOLISHED!!!PERIOD,PERIOD,PERIOD,PERIOD...THIS CAN NOT,NOT,NOT,NOT,NOT,NOT,NOT BE ARGUED WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't make me laugh dude, that's hardly an credible or official source.

A professor of engineering isn't a credible source? And what makes you an expert on determining his credibility?

http://mysite.du.edu/~jcalvert/index.htm

Ok, an amateur collage of 9/11 news coverage with house background music and some visual commentary. Thanks. Now I'm convinced.

You mean like Loose Change?

I do believe I've already addressed that source multiple times in a previous thread.... somewhere.

That doesn't mean you were correct

I don't particularly disagree with you on that. I've always found it ummmm... interesting that we spent over 40 million dollars investigating Bill Clinton and about 6 million investigating 9/11.

But that doesn't mean the government somehow conspired to cause 9/11 or intentionally allowed it to happen. I suspect there was just a stupedous amount of incompetence (starting with ignoring the PDB in August, 2001 and the white house rejecting every effort of the prior admin to brief them on OBL).

Jillian, Jillian, Jillian...You have to be kidding me...Look up U.S.S. Liberty, Gulf of Tonkin and do some more research. Oh-No, our govt would never engage in secret societies or worship a 45 ft. tall owl and do sacrifices in robees called the cremation of care. Our govt would nevver intentionally kill our own service personel on the most decorated war ship in our navy...But they did. It is all declassified now and is true. Our govt would never make up stories of wmd's but they did. Our govt was talking about that they needed another pearl harbor incident for an excuse to go after sadam and bin laden...Its true. If you don't think the illuminati and the bilderbergs and the evil minions of our govt would do such a thing just remember...Waco, Viet Nam, Iran Contra, etc...How anyone could watch and research all the evidence and seeing all the evidence all around you everyday in day to day life and not believe that our govt is as dirty as it gets is beyond me...Take a look at Endgame and Terrorstorm and police state 2000. Just look at the evidence at the Pentagon...The hole was this big . And the plane was this big 0 They found no six foot tall engines at the pentagon and and and. The whole thing is blatant and stinks so bad its sickening. Battleboro Vt. has authorized its top attorney to draw up the papers to indict pres. bush and chaney for crimes against the constitution. The govt. is guilty, guilty, guilty Period.

Jillian, Jillian, Jillian...You have to be kidding me...Look up U.S.S. Liberty, Gulf of Tonkin and do some more research. Oh-No, our govt would never engage in secret societies or worship a 45 ft. tall owl and do sacrifices in robees called the cremation of care. Our govt would nevver intentionally kill our own service personel on the most decorated war ship in our navy...But they did. It is all declassified now and is true. Our govt would never make up stories of wmd's but they did. Our govt was talking about that they needed another pearl harbor incident for an excuse to go after sadam and bin laden...Its true. If you don't think the illuminati and the bilderbergs and the evil minions of our govt would do such a thing just remember...Waco, Viet Nam, Iran Contra, etc...How anyone could watch and research all the evidence and seeing all the evidence all around you everyday in day to day life and not believe that our govt is as dirty as it gets is beyond me...Take a look at Endgame and Terrorstorm and police state 2000. Just look at the evidence at the Pentagon...The hole was this big . And the plane was this big 0 They found no six foot tall engines at the pentagon and and and. The whole thing is blatant and stinks so bad its sickening. Battleboro Vt. has authorized its top attorney to draw up the papers to indict pres. bush and chaney for crimes against the constitution. The govt. is guilty, guilty, guilty Period.

Damn dude, you're on point today.

Please tell where the objective logic is in insisting that you know 19 islamic radicals had nothing do with this. That you know Osama is lieing when he claimed resposnsibility. That three planes flying into threed building was just a figment of everyone's imagination. Or the logic of lookout who says because a burning silo (which is not even remotely comparable to a skyscraper) not falling down is proof that the twin towers demolition was an inside job. If this was an inside job, then LOGICALLY there must have been a purpose. What was it? The patriot act? Yes my life has been horribly dissrupted because of that?

You poor stupid fucker...The day is comming very soon where you will eat your stupid brainwashed words... I only wish I could be there to watch your jaw drop to the floorIt was an excuse to invade Iraq and afgh. It is about realistate and power and oil.
The fact that out of the ten rights on the bill of rights, we only have one left and thats number three.
Habeus Corpus is abollished and is no more...You can be arrested and thrown in prison for NOTHING and not be allowed a due process. They can convict you and execute you and not tell anyone and there is nothing you or anyone elsee can do about it...Sure, it may not be effecting you now but neither were the trains effecting the jews until they all had to get on them and go get gassed.
Do you not get it???!!! In one day all could change and be the most horrific nightmare ever perpetuated on mankind on the face of the planet. All the laws are favoring it because of patriot 1 & 2 and Victory act 1 & 2.
Our constitution was written and the bill of rights to protect us from this happening. Without that protection and assurance of the constitution and bill of rights, any leader and military under the control of that leader CAN do anything they want anytime. The concentration camps and micro chips are comming. The camps are already being built...GOOD GOD MAN!!! THe same thing happened to the jews...They all said to themselves, they would never do that! When word got back to them about the mass murders they all denied it and said OH I do not believe that! Thats not really happening!!
Well, it is about to here and very soon. WAKE THE FUCK UP BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUDE, We need to spread the word of this like wild fire! This is the most important event EVER in the History of the United States and almost no one knows it is happening and about to go down very badly...PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE= Take a look at all the evidence and help yourself and your family and your neighbors and all of humanity...PLEASE!!!! get more educated and help spread the word about what is happening before it is too late if it isn't already.

how much more does it take why do you people keep posting your stupid POPULAR MECHANICS DEBUNKING HIT PIECE...THIS IS THE OFFICIAL TALKING .THE MAN THAT FOR 6 YRS TRIED TO MAKE PHYSICS FIT THE WHITE HOUSE STORY THAT HAD ACCESS TO THE EVIDENCE..WHATS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!! DO YOU KNOW THE COURAGE IT TOOK FOR THIS MAN TAKE MAKE THIS STATEMENT THE RISK TO HIS CAREER AND MORE...CAN YOU READ BETWEEN THE LINES AT ALL !?

http://www.opednews.com/articles/gen...ef_of_nist.htm

James Quintiere, Ph.D., former Chief of the Fire Science Division of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), has called for an independent review of NIST’s investigation into the collapses of the World Trade Center Towers on 9/11.

Dr. Quintiere made his plea during his presentation, “Questions on the WTC Investigations” at the 2007 World Fire Safety Conference. “I wish that there would be a peer review of this,” he said, referring to the NIST investigation. “I think all the records that NIST has assembled should be archived. I would really like to see someone else take a look at what they’ve done; both structurally and from a fire point of view.”

“I think the official conclusion that NIST arrived at is questionable,” explained Dr. Quintiere. “Let's look at real alternatives that might have been the cause of the collapse of the World Trade Towers and how that relates to the official cause and what's the significance of one cause versus another.”

Dr. Quintiere, one of the world’s leading fire science researchers and safety engineers, also encouraged his audience of fellow researchers and engineers to scientifically re-examine the WTC collapses. “I hope to convince you to perhaps become 'Conspiracy Theorists'

Concluding remarks in the FEMA report on the WTC 7 collapse
The specifics of the fires in WTC 7 and how they caused the building to collapse [”official theory”] remain unknown at this time. Although the total diesel fuel on the premises contained massive potential energy, the best hypothesis [fire/damage-caused collapse] has only a low probability of occurrence. Further research, investigation, and analyses are needed to resolve this issue. (FEMA, 2002, chapter 5; emphasis added.)

how much more does it take why do you people keep posting your stupid POPULAR MECHANICS DEBUNKING HIT PIECE...THIS IS THE OFFICIAL TALKING .THE MAN THAT FOR 6 YRS TRIED TO MAKE PHYSICS FIT THE WHITE HOUSE STORY THAT HAD ACCESS TO THE EVIDENCE..WHATS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!! DO YOU KNOW THE COURAGE IT TOOK FOR THIS MAN TAKE MAKE THIS STATEMENT THE RISK TO HIS CAREER AND MORE...CAN YOU READ BETWEEN THE LINES AT ALL !?

http://www.opednews.com/articles/gen...ef_of_nist.htm

James Quintiere, Ph.D., former Chief of the Fire Science Division of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), has called for an independent review of NIST’s investigation into the collapses of the World Trade Center Towers on 9/11.

Dr. Quintiere made his plea during his presentation, “Questions on the WTC Investigations” at the 2007 World Fire Safety Conference. “I wish that there would be a peer review of this,” he said, referring to the NIST investigation. “I think all the records that NIST has assembled should be archived. I would really like to see someone else take a look at what they’ve done; both structurally and from a fire point of view.”

“I think the official conclusion that NIST arrived at is questionable,” explained Dr. Quintiere. “Let's look at real alternatives that might have been the cause of the collapse of the World Trade Towers and how that relates to the official cause and what's the significance of one cause versus another.”

Dr. Quintiere, one of the world’s leading fire science researchers and safety engineers, also encouraged his audience of fellow researchers and engineers to scientifically re-examine the WTC collapses. “I hope to convince you to perhaps become 'Conspiracy Theorists'

Concluding remarks in the FEMA report on the WTC 7 collapse
The specifics of the fires in WTC 7 and how they caused the building to collapse [”official theory”] remain unknown at this time. Although the total diesel fuel on the premises contained massive potential energy, the best hypothesis [fire/damage-caused collapse] has only a low probability of occurrence. Further research, investigation, and analyses are needed to resolve this issue. (FEMA, 2002, chapter 5; emphasis added.)

Eots, I am trying and I find myself almost in tears with the seriousness of all this. Why won't people get it or look at it and see it for what it really is? Why are people playing with this like it is the grocery list or something? Why, Why, Why??? I fear for us all and I pray for us all. I pray to God...God, please let everyone see what is happening and the seriousness of it all and help us spread the word and educate and waken people before it is too late...PLEASE!!!

PLEASE everyone, I am begging you PLEASE!!! look at all the evidence and try real hard to cast off all the brainwashing that has put you in the stuper you are in. Shake it off and LOOK REALLY...FOR the love of GOD people PLEASE LOOK. If you don't we are all doomed. We are nothing more than cattle being led to slaughter if we do not all come together and change back our constitution and get another investigation on 911...Don't you see it...Please go back and take another look. Watch loose change 2 or 3 times until it sinks in...We are not kidding and this is no joke and it is not something that should be played with PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eots, I am trying and I find myself almost in tears with the seriousness of all this. Why won't people get it or look at it and see it for what it really is? Why are people playing with this like it is the grocery list or something? Why, Why, Why??? I fear for us all and I pray for us all. I pray to God...God, please let everyone see what is happening and the seriousness of it all and help us spread the word and educate and waken people before it is too late...PLEASE!!!

PLEASE everyone, I am begging you PLEASE!!! look at all the evidence and try real hard to cast off all the brainwashing that has put you in the stuper you are in. Shake it off and LOOK REALLY...FOR the love of GOD people PLEASE LOOK. If you don't we are all doomed. We are nothing more than cattle being led to slaughter if we do not all come together and change back our constitution and get another investigation on 911...Don't you see it...Please go back and take another look. Watch loose change 2 or 3 times until it sinks in...We are not kidding and this is no joke and it is not something that should be played with PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HEAR YOU.. then don't even realise your on their side. the level of mind control is terrifying..here's Jillian with her hologram plane nonsense because that is what the programmers allowed here to hear on her favorite program..instead of interviewing people from patriots question 911..and the gunny rgs types who saw on a program references to mental illness and tinfoil hats...and rgs response the top level experts is to post a story about a rapist col..as proof their expertise means nothing..and to statements directly from NIST investigators.. to completely ignore...and go full circle back to go secrets cant be kept...madness !

I HEAR YOU.. then don't even realise your on their side. the level of mind control is terrifying..here's Jillian with her hologram plane nonsense because that is what the programmers allowed here to hear on her favorite program..instead of interviewing people from patriots question 911..and the gunny rgs types who saw on a program references to mental illness and tinfoil hats...and rgs response the top level experts is to post a story about a rapist col..as proof their expertise means nothing..and to statements directly from NIST investigators.. to completely ignore...and go full circle back to go secrets cant be kept...madness !

It's so so so sad, its sickening and just makes me want to cry. We are all staged to be hearded and proded like cattle into camps and the camps are being built and they refuse to see it or acknowlege it. I guess when the black ski mask guys wake them up in the middle of the night because their number came up, and take them to a far away camp and never return again, maybe, just maybe they will break through theit programmed tunnel vision and see the light...Problem with that is...Its too late!

You poor stupid fucker...The day is comming very soon where you will eat your stupid brainwashed words... I only wish I could be there to watch your jaw drop to the floorIt was an excuse to invade Iraq and afgh. It is about realistate and power and oil.
The fact that out of the ten rights on the bill of rights, we only have one left and thats number three.
Habeus Corpus is abollished and is no more...You can be arrested and thrown in prison for NOTHING and not be allowed a due process. They can convict you and execute you and not tell anyone and there is nothing you or anyone elsee can do about it...Sure, it may not be effecting you now but neither were the trains effecting the jews until they all had to get on them and go get gassed.
Do you not get it???!!! In one day all could change and be the most horrific nightmare ever perpetuated on mankind on the face of the planet. All the laws are favoring it because of patriot 1 & 2 and Victory act 1 & 2.
Our constitution was written and the bill of rights to protect us from this happening. Without that protection and assurance of the constitution and bill of rights, any leader and military under the control of that leader CAN do anything they want anytime. The concentration camps and micro chips are comming. The camps are already being built...GOOD GOD MAN!!! THe same thing happened to the jews...They all said to themselves, they would never do that! When word got back to them about the mass murders they all denied it and said OH I do not believe that! Thats not really happening!!
Well, it is about to here and very soon. WAKE THE FUCK UP BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUDE, We need to spread the word of this like wild fire! This is the most important event EVER in the History of the United States and almost no one knows it is happening and about to go down very badly...PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE= Take a look at all the evidence and help yourself and your family and your neighbors and all of humanity...PLEASE!!!! get more educated and help spread the word about what is happening before it is too late if it isn't already.

All I'm asking for is actual evidence 'you stupid fucker'. You didn't answer a single quesiton instead choosing to go on your "you're brainwashed".

Why is it so hard to believe that a bunch of islamists hijacked the plane considering they hate us, and bin laden claimed responsibility?

Why is so hard to beleive when there is video evidence everywhere and eyewitnesses that saw the planes hit those buildings?

You keep telling everyone to be objective. Maybe it's time you do the same. Start thinking about how well this woudl have had to have been planned to accomplish this goal. Start thinking whether or not your dislike for Bush and his administration has anything to do with your opinion. Start thinking about the leap that a Presdient decided he had to murder 3000 people to accomplish what, exactley? Start thinking about you are blaming this on an administratio n that in every other facet you claim is dumber than a box of rocks. Start thinking about how well this would have had to be orchestrated for this to be an inside job. Again you tell us to think objectively. Time for you quacks to start to walking the walk. Perhaps a long one off a short pier.

It's so so so sad, its sickening and just makes me want to cry. We are all staged to be hearded and proded like cattle into camps and the camps are being built and they refuse to see it or acknowlege it. I guess when the black ski mask guys wake them up in the middle of the night because their number came up, and take them to a far away camp and never return again, maybe, just maybe they will break through theit programmed tunnel vision and see the light...Problem with that is...Its too late!

So it is your claim that you aren't able to live your life the way you want to? that or our government (the one at the same time you claim is so stupid) is so brilliant they have duped you into thinking you're doing what you want. Forget the tinfoil hats. Start checking the back of your head for plugs.

All I'm asking for is actual evidence 'you stupid fucker'. You didn't answer a single quesiton instead choosing to go on your "you're brainwashed".

Why is it so hard to believe that a bunch of islamists hijacked the plane considering they hate us, and bin laden claimed responsibility?

Why is so hard to beleive when there is video evidence everywhere and eyewitnesses that saw the planes hit those buildings?

You keep telling everyone to be objective. Maybe it's time you do the same. Start thinking about how well this woudl have had to have been planned to accomplish this goal. Start thinking whether or not your dislike for Bush and his administration has anything to do with your opinion. Start thinking about the leap that a Presdient decided he had to murder 3000 people to accomplish what, exactley? Start thinking about you are blaming this on an administratio n that in every other facet you claim is dumber than a box of rocks. Start thinking about how well this would have had to be orchestrated for this to be an inside job. Again you tell us to think objectively. Time for you quacks to start to walking the walk. Perhaps a long one off a short pier.

Ok...I will take that into counsil, but let me ask you this....Have you seen loose change 2E? or Endgame or terrorstorm or police state 2000? I am being serious here, no ill intent and sorry for the fucker thing, I sometimes get so upset and into this that my attitude sometimes comes out. So no more nake calling here and I'm sorry. Please answer the q's

I never ever ever said our govt was dumb or stupid or unintelligent...Quite the oposite...Absolute Geniuses, just evil ones!

A professor of engineering isn't a credible source? And what makes you an expert on determining his credibility?

Dude. It's the internet. I could be Elvis Presley if I said so. Sure, I see a 5th grade level site, but I certainly didn't see his diplomas anywhere.

You mean like Loose Change?
Let's see..No..?

You certainly didn't answer it.

It's in the conspiracy theories forum no doubt

Forum List

Back