WTC-7 Was A Controlled Demolition Inside Job

These and other objects are achieved by a new gelatinous coating for underwater arc welding applications. The gelatinous coating comprises particles of electrode coating and thermite suspended in a gel which is of a viscosity sufficient to retard heat transfer by convection while not so viscous as to be difficult to handle. Thermite, a mixture of ferric oxide and powered aluminum, provides additional heat to compensate for heat lost during the welding process, providing greater ductility and less embrittlement of the deposited weld than possible with conventional underwater welding techniques.

When welding in air, the electrode coating provides a slag deposit which covers and protects the deposited weld. However, thermal shock created in underwater welding can cause the slag formed from the electrode coating to pop off the weld. The resultant quenching and undesirably rapid cooling of the deposited weld may cause embrittlement of the deposited weld. Thus, if the weld is not adequately protected from the water, the strength and ductility of welds formed under water are typically lower than that obtainable in above surface welding

http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Sci/sci.engr.joining.welding/2007-08/msg01031.html

Last edited:
These and other objects are achieved by a new gelatinous coating for underwater arc welding applications. The gelatinous coating comprises particles of electrode coating and thermite suspended in a gel which is of a viscosity sufficient to retard heat transfer by convection while not so viscous as to be difficult to handle. Thermite, a mixture of ferric oxide and powered aluminum, provides additional heat to compensate for heat lost during the welding process, providing greater ductility and less embrittlement of the deposited weld than possible with conventional underwater welding techniques.

When welding in air, the electrode coating provides a slag deposit which covers and protects the deposited weld. However, thermal shock created in underwater welding can cause the slag formed from the electrode coating to pop off the weld. The resultant quenching and undesirably rapid cooling of the deposited weld may cause embrittlement of the deposited weld. Thus, if the weld is not adequately protected from the water, the strength and ductility of welds formed under water are typically lower than that obtainable in above surface welding

Thermite type cutting rods
it helps, but it isnt actually DOING the weld/cutting

Also Barry Jennings testimony ALONE proves wt7 was a controlled demolition.Jennings died after being admitted into a hospital only days before the release of the NIST report on wt7.as it says,its very unusual and controversial that a very prominent 9/11 witness would die only days before the release of the NIST report on wt7.
Key Witness to WTC 7 Explosions Dead at 53

especially after a firestorm erupted over his testimony that he heard explosions inside the buildings prior to the collapse of either tower and that there were dead bodies in the buildings blown out lobby. Coincidental? like hell.Just like the kennedy assassination where so many witnesses who reported seeing a second gunman behind the picket fence started dying in mysterious deaths since their version did not go along with the warren commissions.

History repeats itself.

everything else said on this thread ia all for naught because his witness testimony along with the fact that NASA recorded fire temperatures weeks later after 9/11 to be far too intense to be that of office or jet fuel fires makes everhting else mentioned on this thread pointless and all for naught.wt7 is the crox of the 9/11 coverup that the OCTA'S here cant get around and they know it.

if barry jennings was in WTC7 when the explosive demolitions were set off then how is he alive after the building collapses? :cuckoo:

sorry to confuse you with something as silly as REALITY. :lol:

Last edited:
Also Barry Jennings testimony ALONE proves wt7 was a controlled demolition.Jennings died after being admitted into a hospital only days before the release of the NIST report on wt7.as it says,its very unusual and controversial that a very prominent 9/11 witness would die only days before the release of the NIST report on wt7.

especially after a firestorm erupted over his testimony that he heard explosions inside the buildings prior to the collapse of either tower and that there were dead bodies in the buildings blown out lobby. Coincidental? like hell.Just like the kennedy assassination where so many witnesses who reported seeing a second gunman behind the picket fence started dying in mysterious deaths since their version did not go along with the warren commissions.

History repeats itself.

everything else said on this thread ia all for naught because his witness testimony along with the fact that NASA recorded fire temperatures weeks later after 9/11 to be far too intense to be that of office or jet fuel fires makes everhting else mentioned on this thread pointless and all for naught.wt7 is the crox of the 9/11 coverup that the OCTA'S here cant get around and they know it.

if barry jennings was in WTC7 when the explosive demolitions were set off then how is he alive after the building collapses? :cuckoo:

there are other reports of huge explosions in the wtc 7 and according to the NIST report fire could bring down the building so why not a few well place explosives and fire ?

History repeats itself.

there are other reports of huge explosions in the wtc 7 and according to the NIST report fire could bring down the building so why not a few well place explosives and fire ?

you realize you make absolutely zero sense, right?

ahhhhh.... probably not.

So you believe Terral and support his WTC7 theory even though his theory is laden with mistakes AND that he debunks himself with his own photo?

I just wanted to make sure I was correctly interpreting your intelligence level.

:lol:

Then how about YOU Gamolon, point by point, show us ALL, how Terral's WTC7 theory is "laden with mistakes"??

I'll do that for you. Here we go.

First,
He claims that one of his photos contains a 45 degree cut column as proof that thermite was used. After I provided him with PROOF that he was sadly mistaken, he admitted to being wrong. Here's is the exact quote and the proof from me.
In case you missed it 9/11, here is Terral's admission of being wrong...
Greetings to Gamolon and All:

My congratulations to Gamolon for pointing out an inconsistency in my testimony on the WTC-7 Case. Rarely does anyone come along and point out blatant errors in my work, so I want to take the time and show everyone my mistake. My original photograph here has an error:

b7_3.jpg

The circled area atop the photograph appears to be a 45-degree thermate cut, when in reality this red-iron I-beam is a disconnected segment. Gamolon used this picture (here) to show me the light. Note what appears to be a box column with a 45-degree angle cut like this (pic) is actually a red-iron I-beam like this:

steelbeams.jpg

Gamolon is 'right' on this point and I was definitely 'WRONG.' Again, I applaud him for taking the time to point out my error. I am going to return to my illustration today and make the required changes.

Second,
Here is a part of one of Terral's images that he annotated.
burntends.jpg

How can ANYONE say that the photo he uses contains "thermite signatures" and then turn around with a straight face and say that "none of the beams show signs of burns by fire"???? What???? Are you kidding me? I guess thermite doesn't burn that hot...

Third,
Terral tries to imply that the steel MELTED. That is not the case. As been stated throughout this board, steel does not need to melt in order to fail. This is a tactic used by Terral to mislead people.

Fourth,
He claims the entire collapse of WTC7 happened in 6.6 seconds. It has been proven that this is complete idiocy with videos. Go find them if you don't believe me.

Fifth,
He claims that beams are never cut at angles for a demolition, yet there are VIDEOS and photos showing workers doing just that. And look! He's using a torch!!! No thermite needed. See the sixth point below.
torchcut3.jpg

Sixth,
He claims that this photo is clear evidence of thermite residue:
45cut3.jpg

Yet look here. A picture of torch cutting a steel block! Uh oh! Look at the "thermite slag" on that block!
torchslag.jpg

Is that enough for you?

What, no comments Hollybaere?

:eusa_whistle:

One other thing I forgot to mention. Do you see Terral's photo he annotated with all the white text boxes? He also points to a few beam ends and asks "Where is any melting by fire?"?!?!?!?!

Really?!?!?!? He claims that there are thermite signatures everywhere for WTC7, yet turns around in the same photo and points out that there is neither burn marks from fire or any melting!!!!!

This is outstanding. He debunks his own theory right in front of your eyes and you want to defend him!

Wow.

Last edited:

History repeats itself.

Hey 9/11. Question for you. What maintained the temperatures at that level for weeks?

History repeats itself.

you realize you make absolutely zero sense, right?

ahhhhh.... probably not.

I kicked 9/11 inside job's butt all over the place at AWE. He/she/it was the joke of the forum.

Hey 9/11. Question for you. What maintained the temperatures at that level for weeks?

Actually I would love to see eots answer to that. Since he is this super duper thermite expert. Also tell us how long it takes thermite to cool, when you are using it underwater to weld something on a ship......... I know we could remove the debris left behind within about an hour when we used thermite to destroy Communications equipment.....

NASA recorded fire temperatures weeks later after 9/11 to be far too intense to be that of office or jet fuel fires

What does this mean exactly 9/11?

Are you suggesting that thermite was still being burned in the debris pile weeks later?

That is what they want us to believe. Which is why I really want to hear all about it.. :lol::lol::lol:

I would also like to know what temperatures they are talking about? I looked and found some documentation on the temperatures found. I want to see if these guys have the same information.

Actually I would love to see eots answer to that. Since he is this super duper thermite expert. Also tell us how long it takes thermite to cool, when you are using it underwater to weld something on a ship......... I know we could remove the debris left behind within about an hour when we used thermite to destroy Communications equipment.....

it cools very quickly and produces a brittle weld only good for attaching zincs and minor repairs.. a dry welds is required for more advanced repairs, a hyperbaric weld or dry weld is required achieved through creating a dry environment around the area to be repaired

Nice catch! I didn't even see that one!

Are Terral and eots for real or just trolls?

Have you had the fortune (LOL) of reading some of 9/11 was an inside job's posts? That dude is 51 cards short of a full deck.

yeah everybody knows your a troll Ohio Goofer.thats why you got banned at AWE.:lol: and how you always ran away with you tail between your legs like all Bush dupes do when asked to refute those canada wants the truth videos.:lol:

Nice catch! I didn't even see that one!

Have you had the fortune (LOL) of reading some of 9/11 was an inside job's posts? That dude is 51 cards short of a full deck.

your post is a perfect example of what losers do when they cant support there argument

thats Ohio Goofer for you.thats ALWAYS how he debates all the time with comments like that when you present him evidence.another agent that has penetrated this site to troll.

your post is a perfect example of what losers do when they cant support there argument

So I guess you think Terral is a loser because his WTC7 theory is full of lies, mistakes, and incorrect information?

Got it.

so says the other disinformation agent troll.:lol: btw agent Gam,hate to break your heart but Eots and Terral have had NOTHING whatsoever to do with me not accepting your lies and propaganda that you have been able to brainwash other members with here at this to accept.as soon as 9/11 happened and I saw those towers collapse like that,i knew right there and then it was an inside job and explosives were used.

cause as i have said a million times here. to accept the 9/11 coverups version of events,you got to say that the laws of physics that scientists have gone by for thousands of years no longer applies anymore.:lol: thats why you agents make idiots out of yourselfs in these debates and in the kennedy assassination as well that oswald was the lone assassian because thats what has to occur in BOTH cases.:lol: unlike many people here,I DIDNT sleep through science classes and I dont ignore witness testimonys.:cuckoo::lol:

Last edited:
9/11 inside job Simply dismisses any physical evidence that doesn't fit in.....

By the way 9/11 inside job, do you actually have any physical evidence yet?

9/11 inside job Simply dismisses any physical evidence that doesn't fit in.....

By the way 9/11 inside job, do you actually have any physical evidence yet?

yeah thats old news that you simply dismiss any physical evidence that doesnt fit your version of events.no need to broadcast that.:lol: sure I do,but as we both know,you only see what you want to see and always cover your ears and close your eyes when its shown to you like all disinformation agents do so why continue wasting my time showing it to a brick wall like you?:cuckoo: I sure as hell am not about to waste my time showing it to an agent like YOU thats for sure.:cuckoo: someone who is just in denial I MIGHT.but not an agent like you.give me a break.

Last edited:
So all you have is the same old opinions. Got it. You have no physical evidence to disprove the official physical evidence. That is what we thought.

Forum List

Back