Suck it up Buttercup!

You are a total sap. A rube. A credulous moron. You willfully ignore reality.

Show me where the Republicans opposed Trump's $8 trillion debt.

When Trump entered the White House, and the Republicans controlled both the House and Senate, they immediately set to work doubling the deficit.

They say the devil's greatest trick was convincing the world he doesn't exist.

The Republicans' greatest trick is convincing rubes like you they are fiscally responsible.
I never said the GOP was anything but 100% Rhino.

I've said time and again just the opposite.

The Federal government is 100% pro Marxism as spending and inflation throw us all into oblivion.

And now they openly celebrate Jewish genocide.

Those are your peeps.

U.S. Rep. Mariannette Miller-Meeks, standing on the bed of a bright red truck, delivered a passionate defense of her votes opposing U.S. Rep. Jim Jordan's bid for House speaker

“I am never going to quit fighting for Iowa, and I am never going to quit fighting for this country," Miller-Meeks yelled at her annual fundraiser event Friday night. "So if you think you can intimidate me, go … suck it up, buttercup!"

“I’m not a Democrat. I am a proud Republican," Miller-Meeks said. "Why do I want to get appropriations bills across? … It’s because every one of those appropriations bills has Republican priorities and Republican policies."

Essentially, she is saying that Jordon and the conservatives threatened ending the massive spending, thus possible future government shutdowns. So, she is going to continue to vote like a democrat, while at the same time, assuring everyone she is not.

For congressman Meeks, the crazies are the ones that are concerned with the largest debt created in human history and not those who created it.

RIP Unites States, the government by and for the democrat Marxists
She needs to find four friends and talk to the Democrats. Want to be Speaker, Mariannette?

Forum List

Back