CDZ Succinct extrapolation

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
Let's put the glossary at the head of the story

extrapolation definition: the action of estimating or concluding something by assuming that existing trends will continue or a current method will remain applicable.

Assuming is a precarious endeavor- but for the sake of argument the above definition suits this agenda-

“Crisis is the path to happiness. Decay and disintegration do not spell doom, but ascent and beginning. The powerful forces of a new creation operate in the hush beyond the noise of the day.” ~Joseph Goebbels (1987). “Michael: a novel”, Amok Pr

The following brought to mind Reagan's famous line; Trust but verify- proving even a blind squirrel can find a nut.

Additional links of merit are listed here, here, and here.

The title of the article: Coronavirus Deception, Lies, Fakery, and Fraud Trumps the Truth

another excerpt; We are in the midst of what can only be described as the most prolific takeover of humanity that has ever occurred. This takeover has been achieved by state deceit, lies, fakery, and fraud, and has been accomplished in spite of all truth, logic, and sanity. How else could billions of people have been completely fooled into believing that an impotent virus was going to end life as we have known it on this planet? How else could a fake sickness created in a lab change the entire course of mankind? How else could false declarations by government cause people around this country to hide in fear in their own homes? How else could shaming others and reporting your neighbors to “authorities” be normal behavior? How else could abandoning family values, business, jobs and faith be so easily achieved?

another excerpt; We are in the midst of what can only be described as the most prolific takeover of humanity that has ever occurred. This takeover has been achieved by state deceit, lies, fakery, and fraud, and has been accomplished in spite of all truth, logic, and sanity. How else could billions of people have been completely fooled into believing that an impotent virus was going to end life as we have known it on this planet? How else could a fake sickness created in a lab change the entire course of mankind? How else could false declarations by government cause people around this country to hide in fear in their own homes? How else could shaming others and reporting your neighbors to “authorities” be normal behavior? How else could abandoning family values, business, jobs and faith be so easily achieved?

Are you speaking about the notion that Iraq was full of WMD in 2003? ...

Yes the entire human race is cowed down now Gdjjr

not a very pretty sight

and....the vultures are circling.....

~S~

Nope, it's all just political opportunism, and could have easily been avoided if we had just acted when the problem first emerged. 100% self inflicted due to simple failure to prepare, as usual

Who said it was going to "end all life as we have known it on this planet"? I must have missed that one.

Trust but verify...........

There is NO MORE TRUST IN THIS COUNTRY.

No one believes anyone anymore. The Lies are so blatant....That I'd have to look outside or check my watch if someone told me it was daytime now.

No one believes anyone anymore. The Lies are so blatant....That I'd have to look outside or check my watch if someone told me it was daytime now.

That is the outcome that orange buffoon has been working for. The hard core mistrust started with Newt Gingrich, and his unprecedented and unfounded accusations.

That is the outcome that orange buffoon has been working for. The hard core mistrust started with Newt Gingrich, and his unprecedented and unfounded accusations.

That is an outcome of lying establishment politicians for decades. Media caught in lies............

Everywhere...........Hell you just posted more lies...............more BS.

No one trusts anyone anymore............NO ONE......Because the lies never end.........

You could tell the people tomorrow if you go out .........YOU WILL DIE........and let's say it was actually true..................MOST PEOPLE would go out because they don't believe them at all anymore.

1587314336180.png

*****SMILE*****

:)

That is an outcome of lying establishment politicians for decades. Media caught in lies............

Everywhere...........Hell you just posted more lies...............more BS.

No one trusts anyone anymore............NO ONE......Because the lies never end.........

You could tell the people tomorrow if you go out .........YOU WILL DIE........and let's say it was actually true..................MOST PEOPLE would go out because they don't believe them at all anymore.

Again, right wing mission accomplished. you should be proud. All your hard work is paying off.

Again, right wing mission accomplished. you should be proud. All your hard work is paying off.
TPTB operate in a bipartisan effort- the left/right paradigm is merely for show on TV- behind the closed doors, as can be attested to by results, BOTH sides subscribe to the same control efforts. The only difference is one side believes, and tries to sell, that it can better manage than the other side, the result being BOTH sides use a load of crap to sell to those who worship at the feet of the church of godvernment on BOTH sides of a non-existent in the Distrct of Criminals aisle-

Let's put the glossary at the head of the story

extrapolation definition: the action of estimating or concluding something by assuming that existing trends will continue or a current method will remain applicable.

Assuming is a precarious endeavor- but for the sake of argument the above definition suits this agenda-

“Crisis is the path to happiness. Decay and disintegration do not spell doom, but ascent and beginning. The powerful forces of a new creation operate in the hush beyond the noise of the day.” ~Joseph Goebbels (1987). “Michael: a novel”, Amok Pr

The following brought to mind Reagan's famous line; Trust but verify- proving even a blind squirrel can find a nut.

Additional links of merit are listed here, here, and here.

The title of the article: Coronavirus Deception, Lies, Fakery, and Fraud Trumps the Truth

What are you asking us to debate? Specifically?

I expected better of you .
I posted the article, which I don't do without reading- any mention of those atrocities were for reference purposes only- not the center of attention-

You're right though- I didn't mean to set the bar too high for you- I just *anticipated* a more cerebral comment. I apologize.

I posted the article, which I don't do without reading- any mention of those atrocities were for reference purposes only- not the center of attention-

You're right though- I didn't mean to set the bar too high for you- I just *anticipated* a more cerebral comment. I apologize.

Blinding yourself to your best friend's atrocities ... I agree that's very cerebral on your part ... but not in a good way ... you're not stupid, why are you buying into the moron philosophy? ... we have no hard data on this virus, just what the extremist media on both sides are screaming, we have no hard data on the long term economic damage, just what the extremist media on both sides are screaming ...

Why do you ape such? ...

Forum List

Back