Subtle Homophobia

You know......I'm most definitely straight, but I've had many friends of mine who were gay and lesbian.

Personally? I prefer the gays and lesbians over the straights. Why? Simple.....I've never seen a pushy gay dude. I've had several proposition me over the years, but, whenever I said no, they went on about their business.

Gays are also generally more intelligent than straights.

When I was in Norfolk, I lived as a "beard" for 2 lesbians who were my best friends. Hated it when I had to leave to move to Amarillo.

On my first ship, had a friend of mine named Paul, and I went out partying with him quite a bit......seems straight chicks are attracted to gay dudes, and Paul would make sure that I hooked up with women from whatever port we were in. He'd attract and charm 'em, and then turn them loose on me.

Nope......I definitely like gay people.

"I'm most definitely straight" Oh ya...most definitly.

I had very similar experiences when I lived in Provincetown, Huggy.

Once gays know you're definitely straight, and NOT a homophobe, they're often excellent people to know.

Of course if you are homophobic, that is going to be so apparent to most gays that you'll never know if what AB-Biker and I are telling you is true.

You know......I'm most definitely straight, but I've had many friends of mine who were gay and lesbian.

Personally? I prefer the gays and lesbians over the straights. Why? Simple.....I've never seen a pushy gay dude. I've had several proposition me over the years, but, whenever I said no, they went on about their business.

Gays are also generally more intelligent than straights.

When I was in Norfolk, I lived as a "beard" for 2 lesbians who were my best friends. Hated it when I had to leave to move to Amarillo.

On my first ship, had a friend of mine named Paul, and I went out partying with him quite a bit......seems straight chicks are attracted to gay dudes, and Paul would make sure that I hooked up with women from whatever port we were in. He'd attract and charm 'em, and then turn them loose on me.

Nope......I definitely like gay people.

Once gays know you're definitely straight, and NOT a homophobe, they're often excellent people to know.

Of course if you are homophobic, that is going to be so apparent to most gays that you'll never know if what AB-Biker and I are telling you is true.

I don't know about you but abbiker has priors.

Prior whats?

Prior whats?

Prior statements that he wants a man to suck his cock. I don't care who the sucker or the suckee is ..in my book they are both gay.

You know Kitten......I think that Mouth Hugger (Huggy) is along the lines of Chucking Ass......

Homophobic and afraid.

But, what else would you expect from a coward like him on a messageboard?

Yo......Mouth Hugger.......go find a dude named Charles Bass. You and him sound like you'd get along just fine.

You know Kitten......I think that Mouth Hugger (Huggy) is along the lines of Chucking Ass......

Homophobic and afraid.

Yo......Mouth Hugger.......go find a dude named Charles Bass. You and him sound like you'd get along just fine.

Mornin faggot, bout time to cruise the gay bars?

Homophobic and afraid.

Mornin faggot, bout time to cruise the gay bars?

Morning asshole........naah....I've got manly things to do today, so you're gonna have to go cruising by yourself.

Prior statements that he wants a man to suck his cock. I don't care who the sucker or the suckee is ..in my book they are both gay.

I never read that.

I think you're full of shit.

Ask him if he expressed the desire to have a man suck his dick?

If he denies it I'll direct you to the statement.

how about if you link it now or shut the fuck up? liar.

I never read that.

I think you're full of shit.

Quote: Originally Posted by ABikerSailor
I don't hate window lickers........

But....I've got something MUCH better than a window for them to lick........
How gay is that? Case closed.

Copyd from the "Holy Week" thread. Who's the liar again ol super mod?

that'd be you, douchebag. no mention of what's being licked or the sex of the licker.

are you this stupid in real life?

that'd be you, douchebag. no mention of what's being licked or the sex of the licker.

Go read the whole thread. There are several homo erotic references by abbiker. What inference should I be deducting?

You can bulldoze a rescue to your buddy if you want..you are a super moderator... but the guy dug his own hole. He doesn't like me is obvious but the refences to homosexuality is all him. You don't like me is obvious but that does not make me a liar.

If he finds the need to flame me so be it. I can handle the heat. It is his choice to make homosexuality his vehicle.

If he chose some other non homo erotic venue to express his venom I would feel no need to expose him.

Last edited:
This 'friend' and I have talked on the phone numerous times. My partner answered the phone all those times.

Now the 'friend' says my partner is fiction!

Go read the whole thread. There are several homo erotic references by abbiker. What inference should I be deducting?

You can bulldoze a rescue to your buddy if you want..you are a super moderator... but the guy dug his own hole. He doesn't like me is obvious but the refences to homosexuality is all him. You don't like me is obvious but that does not make me a liar.

If he finds the need to flame me so be it. I can handle the heat. It is his choice to make homosexuality his vehicle.

If he chose some other venue to express his venom I would feel no need to expose him.

i don't care enough about you to dislike you,; you're JAFA as far as i'm concerned.

your own actions made you a liar.

keep swinging

If he chose some other venue to express his venom I would feel no need to expose him.

i don't care enough about you to dislike you,; you're JAFA as far as i'm concerned.

your own actions made you a liar.

keep swinging

You cared enough to jump in on the wrong side of this little bit of head bumping. I guess that makes you the dissengenuous one ... far be it for me to accuse a super moderator to lie on this MB.

Perhaps you could look at my input here at USMB's and point out my lies. Oh that's right you don't care..you just act like you do.

Forum List

Back