Subtle Homophobia

Go read the whole thread. There are several homo erotic references by abbiker. What inference should I be deducting?

You can bulldoze a rescue to your buddy if you want..you are a super moderator... but the guy dug his own hole. He doesn't like me is obvious but the refences to homosexuality is all him. You don't like me is obvious but that does not make me a liar.

If he finds the need to flame me so be it. I can handle the heat. It is his choice to make homosexuality his vehicle.

If he chose some other venue to express his venom I would feel no need to expose him.

i don't care enough about you to dislike you,; you're JAFA as far as i'm concerned.

your own actions made you a liar.

keep swinging

You cared enough to jump in on the wrong side of this little bit of head bumping. I guess that makes you the dissengenuous one ... far be it for me to accuse a super moderator to lie on this MB.

Perhaps you could look at my input here at USMB's and point out my lies. Oh that's right you don't care..you just act like you do.

i already pointed one out, boyo. one's all it takes.
your "input" such as it is, isn't worth going through a first time, let alone a repeat.

have a nice day

Dear Sky by assuming everyone is a homophobe because they do not agree with the same social policies as you do, you are only limiting yourself.

It is no better then assuming because someone does not smoke pot that they have a fear of all pot smokers or any other personal habits that another person may have.

Just because I am a believer in Jesus Christ as my savior does not mean I want to hang with all those who say the same.

I hang around some artist as I am an artist yet the relationship ends there. I know a lot of people yet personal close relationships all have limitations. If the woman you thought was your friend dumped you as a friend on some mis-directed precept she has, it is probably her loss as well. They boat floats both ways.

You know Kitten......I think that Mouth Hugger (Huggy) is along the lines of Chucking Ass......

Homophobic and afraid.

But, what else would you expect from a coward like him on a messageboard?

Yo......Mouth Hugger.......go find a dude named Charles Bass. You and him sound like you'd get along just fine.

There is a trinity now, Huggy, dubBass, and Yukon ... each having only a few similarities ... but those are just glaringly annoying at times. But yeah ... I could see them all as best friends in real life. LOL

Dear Sky by assuming everyone is a homophobe because they do not agree with the same social policies as you do, you are only limiting yourself.

It is no better then assuming because someone does not smoke pot that they have a fear of all pot smokers or any other personal habits that another person may have.

Just because I am a believer in Jesus Christ as my savior does not mean I want to hang with all those who say the same.

I hang around some artist as I am an artist yet the relationship ends there. I know a lot of people yet personal close relationships all have limitations. If the woman you thought was your friend dumped you as a friend on some mis-directed precept she has, it is probably her loss as well. They boat floats both ways.

Dear Rodishi--

I don't assume anyone is homophobic. I haven't gone there in this thread about social policies. It's entirely possible this former friend is politically in favor of marriage quality.

I've been specific in this thread about how it happens that some people who say they aren't homophobic, will resort to using slurs and stereotypes when they are angry and paranoid, and interested in being hurtful.

This former friend who I've had a falling out with, would not say these things, (that my marriage is a fiction--that my partner doesn't exist etc) if I were a heterosexual woman.

I have no idea why you bring up your Christianity. I'm fine with that Jesus Christ is your savior. This thread has nothing to do with religion, and it's not on the religion forum. I don't presume homophobia. I think people, like Yukon demonstrate that well all on their own. I point out that some people use slurs in anger and others do not. I don't use racial slurs when I'm angry or make statements using racial stereotypes when I'm angry. Do you? Do you use homophobic slurs when you're angry?

Plenty of people do--even those who say they politically favor marriage equality.

sky

Last edited:
This former friend who I've had a falling out with, would not say these things, (that my marriage is a fiction--that my partner doesn't exist etc) if I were a heterosexual woman.

The fact that you assume this says a lot.

I have a co-worker who is hetero. I have heard many people here joke about her non-existent husband because she always talks about him, but no one has ever met him--or for that matter--seen him.

I'm sure people here are just heterophobic.

Dear Sky:

Amid all the drama, did you ever stop and consider that this person might just be an idiot? Mentally unbalanced? Wacko? Let it go. Don't meet people in chat rooms. etc, etc.

Or, maybe (shockers), she just decided she didn't like you. It might not even have had anything at all to do with the fact that you are a lesbian. It might be your personality.

You know Kitten......I think that Mouth Hugger (Huggy) is along the lines of Chucking Ass......

Homophobic and afraid.

But, what else would you expect from a coward like him on a messageboard?

Yo......Mouth Hugger.......go find a dude named Charles Bass. You and him sound like you'd get along just fine.

There is a trinity now, Huggy, dubBass, and Yukon ... each having only a few similarities ... but those are just glaringly annoying at times. But yeah ... I could see them all as best friends in real life. LOL

What's up with you and this queer biker? He opens the pie hole with his jibberish homo erotic fantasy and you get all weak in the knees and ASSIGN me to this stupid trinity.

I used to have subtle homophobia until I saw this sign. Now everything is fine.

$HomosexualsAreGAY.jpg

(click to enlarge)

Last edited:
Hey........Mouth Hugger........I did not specify anything about the sex of the licker, and, if you were anything other than a pedantic newbie that looks to piss others off, you would know that I'm very much hetero.

You on the other hand seem as closeted as Chucking Ass and the pedophile priest known as Yukon.

Go blow someone else.....your donut smiling services are not required here.

I hear the dock workers on the waterfront are offering candy bars and spare change for a person with talents such as yours.

The fact that you assume this says a lot.

I have a co-worker who is hetero. I have heard many people here joke about her non-existent husband because she always talks about him, but no one has ever met him--or for that matter--seen him.

I'm sure people here are just heterophobic.

1. I'm not speaking about a poster here. I'm talking about someone I met on-line and spoke to a number of times on the phone.

2. I did not misinterpret the comment. This former 'friend' stated she doubted that my partner exists. Considering she called my house a number of times and spoke to my partner, knows her name, and knows she answered the phone--she's clearly paranoid or delusional.

Last edited:
Sky Dancer said:
Dear Rodishi--

I don't assume anyone is homophobic. I haven't gone there in this thread about social policies. It's entirely possible this former friend is politically in favor of marriage quality.

I've been specific in this thread about how it happens that some people who say they aren't homophobic, will resort to using slurs and stereotypes when they are angry and paranoid, and interested in being hurtful.

I have no idea why you bring up your Christianity. I'm fine with that Jesus Christ is your savior. This thread has nothing to do with religion, and it's not on the religion forum. I don't presume homophobia. I think people, like Yukon demonstrate that well all on their own. I point out that some people use slurs in anger and others do not. I don't use racial slurs when I'm angry or make statements using racial stereotypes when I'm angry. Do you? Do you use homophobic slurs when you're angry?

Plenty of people do--even those who say they politically favor marriage equality.

sky
Actually people say stupid stuff all the time. When you hear people saying FU do they literally mean it? No but it makes for short ways to point out their fustrations.

As far as people saying/calling another names or saying stuff that is not true when they are PO'd at someone else, it happens all the time. It comes with being flesh and susceptable to those things that can infilitrate flesh. Very few people can control themselves 27/7 from saying at least one ignorant statement that may bother another even of they really did not mean too.

Personally I'd rather know where I stand with another person than have them obscure how they really feel.

And who knows as people we learn things about other people that makes us really not like them enough to hang around them. Should we confront them about it or just move on?
Things are not always what they appear to be.

Sky Dancer said:
Dear Rodishi--

sky
Actually people say stupid stuff all the time. When you hear people saying FU do they literally mean it? No but it makes for short ways to point out their fustrations.

As far as people saying/calling another names or saying stuff that is not true when they are PO'd at someone else, it happens all the time. It comes with being flesh and susceptable to those things that can infilitrate flesh. Very few people can control themselves 27/7 from saying at least one ignorant statement that may bother another even of they really did not mean too.

Personally I'd rather know where I stand with another person than have them obscure how they really feel.

And who knows as people we learn things about other people that makes us really not like them enough to hang around them. Should we confront them about it or just move on?

I think moving on is the best policy. Hit the road Jack, make a new plan, Stan etc etc.

My point is that plenty of folks don't think they have a bias until they get angry and find a slur or a stereotype hurled as a weapon.

Sky Dancer said:
Dear Rodishi--

sky

I think moving on is the best policy. Hit the road Jack, make a new plan, Stan etc etc.

My point is that plenty of folks don't think they have a bias until they get angry and find a slur or a stereotype hurled as a weapon.

and it only took 75 posts to make that point--not bad !

But then again, stereotypes exist for a reason.

What I see is somebody who has a bad human barometer, who is attracted to people who are assholes and has no depth of perception.

In addition, somebody who is a hypocrite going all "spiritual" on us continually with her juvenile Buddhist tripe while refusing to acknowledge or respond to the fact that Buddhists really don't have much truck with homosexuality.

So is she a closet lesbian, or a closet Buddhist, both, or just a lesbian who likes to pretend she's a Buddhist?

Or maybe a 13 year old who likes to pretend she's an adult lesbian Buddhist?

and it only took 75 posts to make that point--not bad !

I'm waiting breathlessly for the poem that is sure to follow.

Forum List

Back