Stupidity Of Democrats.Its Not An Election Year.Its A Midterm Year.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:5_1_12024: Oh no no no!..we can't let Trump choose another Judge again!..its an election year!..ahh..nope. Its just the midterms and you guys had your chance in the Obama Years and now it's our turn to choose a new judge! and why are the dems complaining any way..they never seem giddy to vote for anyone new for the Trump administration. Right?:aargh:

:5_1_12024: Oh no no no!..we can't let Trump choose another Judge again!..its an election year!..ahh..nope. Its just the midterms and you guys had your chance in the Obama Years and now it's our turn to choose a new judge! and why are the dems complaining any way..they never seem giddy to vote for anyone new for the Trump administration. Right?:aargh:

This is called reaping that which you have sown!

You sound like your typical dumb mouth breathing con. What do you think happens at midterms? Hint...

United States midterm election - Wikipedia
They even have the word "elections" in the full term.

Yours is the stereotypical leftist response: "I'm losing at the chess game so I'll just upset the table and scatter the chess pieces all over the floor."

You sound like your typical dumb mouth breathing con. What do you think happens at midterms? Hint...

Yours is the stereotypical leftist response: "I'm losing at the chess game so I'll just upset the table and scatter the chess pieces all over the floor."
So you too think there are no elections during a midterm? God you fuckers are dumb.

The mid terms are elections

So you too think there are no elections during a midterm? God you fuckers are dumb.

Did I say that? No, I am saying to you that regardless of the election schedule, President Donald trump has every right to nominate anyone he wants to be the next Supreme Court Justice.

And he will. Don't believe me? Just watch him.

Did I say that? No, I am saying to you that regardless of the election schedule, President Donald trump has every right to nominate anyone he wants to be the next Supreme Court Justice.

Of course he has every right. I was referring to the idiot OP saying the midterms were not elections. Cant you read?

"its an election year!..ahh..nope. Its just the midterms ..."

As I recall, during the Obama administration the Republican controlled Senate actually denied the "chance" to choose a new judge.

everyone knows if this situation was in reverse...Hillary would be choosing another Mao Say Toung asap!

That's the thing. You know goddamed well that the Democrats would take full advantage of every opportunity to advance their agenda.

So why shouldn't we? Are we supposed to be so meek and mild that we allow the Dems to run roughshod all over us, the constitution, and this country? Fuck that noise. The left has made this out to be a war and if it's a war they want, then it's a war they'll get.

There is a big difference in a presidential election and one electing congresscritters!

You're an idiot.

Oh we will get a lot of name calling.

Lots of idiots will be self identifying. It will be beautiful.

There is a big difference in a presidential election and one electing congresscritters!
Of course there is a big difference.. The problem for the idiot OP is that they both are elections just like it says in the name and directly contradicting his claim that midterms were not elections.

Of course he has every right. I was referring to the idiot OP saying the midterms were not elections. Cant you read?

The real idiots are those leftist democrats who are trying to claim that Trump has no right to nominate the next SC Justice, because there are elections coming up.

The OP neglected to post a link that illustrates that fact but trust me, more than one Democrat has already tried to use this tactic.

Do a Google search if you don't believe me.

The real idiots are those leftist democrats who are trying to claim that Trump has no right to nominate the next SC Justice, because there are elections coming up.

The OP neglected to post a link that illustrates that fact but trust me, more than one Democrat has already tried to use this tactic.

Do a Google search if you don't believe me.
Thats just political posturing by the Dems. Of course they know he has the right. The OP really believes there are no elections held during midterm. He is the true idiot.

Midterms aren't elections?

Forum List

Back