Stupid Warning Labels...

Actually the one warning you not to rock or tip the vending machine is not all that stupid. Employees where I work frequently rock a vending machine to dislodge a product that did not dispense. One of them might be surprised one day when the heavy machine tilts too far and they lose control of it.

The warning might seem stupid, but apparently there are a lot of stupid people.

stupid_warning_labels_12.jpg

What the heck?

warning-fails-3.jpg

Since when should I not give the dog a few pills, buy him a few drinks at the local bar, them have him drive me home?
I guess I have been doing it all wrong.

It's a world of litigation out there and corporations may have deep pockets but they are protecting themselves from fakers and idiots who misuse their products and frivolous law suits.

Dammit, my eldest kids were such bad parents to each other. They used to throw each other the in the pool and spray each other with the garden hose or even my power washer on hot summer days until their lips were purple with hypothermia.

Me and my brothers used to do the same thing when we were their age.

The only thing that could get them out of the water before they eventually died of hypothermia was the smell of fresh fish, hamburgers or sausages frying on the grill. Or some cute person of the opposite sex that couldn't swim.

Forum List

Back