Reputation 101: Reps for Newbie’s.

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven
Reputation 101: Reps for Newbie’s.

What is “reputation?” It is one of the most often asked questions I receive. It is a confusing thing for Newbie’s to understand if not already acquainted to with the reputation system.

Reputations is many things. It is a thumb up, thumbs down evaluation of a post. It is a kiss or a hit. It is a comment saying that you made me laugh or that wasn’t funny at all. Some use “rep” to say hello or piss off. Sometimes reps are just a fun way to say good morning.

Reputation is a cloud number. It is nothing really. Your reputation number is not who or what you are. It is meant to be fun. However many take their reputation number seriously. In the real world there is penis envy, at some forums it is post number envy, here at times it is reputation envy.

Rep Power Shows up in the right hand side of your posts. What the colors and stars are, I still have as yet to decipher them.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/intro...tation-101-reps-for-newbie-s-of-the-usmb.html

hello all.., i went to the intro forum and read this note by Syrenn, (beautiful legs :up:) the reps are supposed to be "FUN" ? i do not think so after seeing the comments left by some of the liberals who are the most hate filled posters here or any where when it comes to GUNS, Religion, Politics, Homosexualism, etc., etc., ! now that G.Z. has been cleared i am hoping things get a bit more civilized, yaa, i know.., i am not, when it comes to patriotism, the Constitution, Bill Of Rights and our great country.., sooooo, being as it is "FUN" i will neg those who hate me or my ideals, disparage the U.S.A. or just for "FUN" every 49 hours ...........................!!! maybe :up:

as for the stars and colors is there someone here who can decipher what they mean ? someone had to put that stuff up there, who are you ? and where are you ? could you please explain in more detail what Syrenn left out or does not know

ooooooh !! Syrenn, i do hope you are not some beefy guy who really has legs like these below \/

anti-pervert-hairy-stockings-for-girls.jpg

hey admin, can you lend a helping hand ???

Forum List

Back