Stupid Things Liberals Say

"Why yes I will perform oral sex on you Mr. Koch, I sure appreciate the campaign contribution".

It's hilarious that libturds think this campaign to demonize the Kochs is working for them.

The poster gave a great example of a stupid thing that liberals say.
If I choose to say stupid things simply for my amusement it becomes performance art.
So it doesn't concern you in the least that you have to make stupid shit up in order to keep up with this thread? You never once had it cross your mind as to why that's the case?

Well it would appear stupid ass performance art has replaced logical thinking. And on that point I will have to agree. You dumb asses have nothing but performance art since real policy is so foreign to you. Twinkle fingers and repeating what speakers say at occupy rallies seem to be where you come from so why should we be surprised you have no answer's other than up fingers for this.
Making a thread with nothing but a list of out-of-context quotes is fucking retarded and I felt compelled to piss all over it. Unimaginative and boring as shit. I'm sure you felt it would have been amusing to sit here and chuckle over dumb shit people say but for me it was amusing to sit here and spoil your tired old unoriginal shit with some original material.
Too bad what quotes are being said by liberals are true. Embarrassed yet?

It's hilarious that libturds think this campaign to demonize the Kochs is working for them.

If I choose to say stupid things simply for my amusement it becomes performance art.
So it doesn't concern you in the least that you have to make stupid shit up in order to keep up with this thread? You never once had it cross your mind as to why that's the case?

Well it would appear stupid ass performance art has replaced logical thinking. And on that point I will have to agree. You dumb asses have nothing but performance art since real policy is so foreign to you. Twinkle fingers and repeating what speakers say at occupy rallies seem to be where you come from so why should we be surprised you have no answer's other than up fingers for this.
Making a thread with nothing but a list of out-of-context quotes is fucking retarded and I felt compelled to piss all over it. Unimaginative and boring as shit. I'm sure you felt it would have been amusing to sit here and chuckle over dumb shit people say but for me it was amusing to sit here and spoil your tired old unoriginal shit with some original material.
You may want to come at this thread less stoned and with a clear mind in the morning. You look like an absolute moron. I think this thread was up wind of where you were pissing because you look pretty drenched to me.
You take this shit entirely too seriously.

The Tea Party are terrorist's
The Tea Party are terrorist's what?

Harry Reid

There is no winning for you here occupado dems say dumb things and get away with it because they are talking to dumber people.
Not trying to win anything, just passing some time poking fun at your entirely unimaginative liberal bash fest.
Dont be so modest. You've easily won Dumbass of USMB Today.
Really? Now there's a daily goal I could sink my teeth in.
My goodness you cannot see your a dumbass. Wow!

The Tea Party are terrorist's what?

Harry Reid

There is no winning for you here occupado dems say dumb things and get away with it because they are talking to dumber people.
Not trying to win anything, just passing some time poking fun at your entirely unimaginative liberal bash fest.

It's "you're" and FYI I was being a smartass.

"Why yes I will perform oral sex on you Mr. Koch, I sure appreciate the campaign contribution".

Truth is, this is highly respected people in the democrat party who said these things.

Harry Reid

Lol, using spell check for anything you can grasp.

I can see Russia from my house.
That came from a liberal comedian.
I know where it came from, in case you haven't noticed I'm making most of this stuff up to troll your worthless thread.

Now back to business.

Let's secede so that we can keep our slaves.
Knowing where it comes from makes you look even dumber. At least put in the effort to come up with real statements. It's also not my thread. Post yes, thread no. Slaves huh? Got a citation for that?

You're actually proving the OP correct in that you people will say the most insanely stupid shit imaginable. If your business is to look like a complete moron then by all means get back to work.
Thank you, I will.

"Hey Jeb bro, I really hate to ask but I need you to help me hide another dead hooker. This the last time I swear."
That would actually be Kennedy, he did kill that girl.
So murder doesn't disqualify a democrat. Being a man and trying to save her isn't required. You're dem! Stay drunk and we will keep on voting for you! Fuck that bitch!

You may want to come at this thread less stoned and with a clear mind in the morning. You look like an absolute moron. I think this thread was up wind of where you were pissing because you look pretty drenched to me.
You take this shit entirely too seriously.
You just spurted another dose of piss in your face. Turn away from the wind. You aren't helping yourself by playing stupid.

Harry Reid

Lol, using spell check for anything you can grasp.
Whatever that last straw is he will hang on to. When you have nothing to reply with other than "jokes" and spell check errors you have pretty much not pissed on the thread but need a life preserver to save you from a pond of urin of your own creation. Poor occupied is drowning. desperate for a rope. One to save him and one to stop the flow.

This far left poster should be embarrassed at being a bigot and a racist...

This far left poster should be embarrassed at being a bigot and a racist...
That's asking a lot, I doubt he can even comprehend what he has said and apply it to himself.

#1.) "Thats so racist" They use this for every political argument.
No, just the ones where someone is a racist.

"Macaca".

"[Sen. Harry Reid] was wowed by Obama's oratorical gifts and believed that the country was ready to embrace a black presidential candidate, especially one such as Obama — a 'light-skinned' African American 'with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one.'" Mark Halperin and John Heilemann, from the 2010 book Game Change.

Global warming is more of a threat than Issl

Global warming has paused

You can keep your Dr. and your Health care plan

We need to pass the bill to find out what’s in it

Illegal immigrants do not receive benefits from the tax payer

You can’t catch Ebola from non symptomatic people

Blocking immigration from Africa until we get a handle on this decease will make it worse

It’s highly unlikely that Ebola will make it’s way to America

Shutting our southern border is impossible

We will not need to send in ground troops

If you can think of more ignorant things the truly stupid among us have said please feel free to add to my list.

Here's one more: Sorry you missed the facts on those, hater dupe. Remember, an exception proves the rule- and the Pub propaganda machine is totally FOS, so so are you.

exactly --LOL

Forum List

Back