Stupid Hollywood Lib Opens Up Her Trap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well let's stop pretending and acknowledge that most maids are Hispanic, and probably illegal.

When I was a kid, these jobs were done by black people.

My nanny was black.

And we had a Japanese gardener, which was nice because Japanese gardeners are highly skilled.

Neat, conservatives being offended for Latinos. That's certainly not just politically motivated.

What did the other liberal on the show (who just happens to be hispanic) say?"There's more jobs than that in the country for Latinos and Latinos are not the only people who clean toilets,"

Kelly Osbourne and Donald Trump have one thing in common, they grew up never having to worry about money.

Neat, conservatives being offended for Latinos. That's certainly not just politically motivated.

What did the other liberal on the show (who just happens to be hispanic) say?"There's more jobs than that in the country for Latinos and Latinos are not the only people who clean toilets,"

Kelly Osbourne and Donald Trump have one thing in common, they grew up never having to worry about money.

This thread is about Kelly Osborne's offensive comment, not me. You are correct in that the other liberals called her out on her offensive comment initially, but later they were happy to provide her with a pass...you don't supposed that is because they are political allies with her, do you?

Last edited:

This thread is about Kelly Osborne offensive comment. You are correct in that the other liberals called her out on her offensive comment initially, but later they were happy to provide her with a pass...you don't supposed that is because they are political allies with her, do you?

Please, the thread is about claiming liberals are racists and then using (of all people) Kelly Osbourne as the example of liberalism.

This thread is about Kelly Osborne offensive comment. You are correct in that the other liberals called her out on her offensive comment initially, but later they were happy to provide her with a pass...you don't supposed that is because they are political allies with her, do you?

Please, the thread is about claiming liberals are racists and then using (of all people) Kelly Osbourne as the example of liberalism.

I'm not going to make a broad generalization about libs being racist, but I will make the claim that you do have your share of racists and Kelly Osbourne is an example of that.

As the Booosh World Depression ends, prepare for the RW to no longer care about illegals doing all the menial jobs and being in the country, more about not having a commie good SS/Work ID card- keeping this mess going on forever..

Last edited:
S

I'm not going to make a broad generalization about libs being racist, but I will make the claim that you do have your share of racists and Kelly Osbourne is an example of that.
A racist believes certain races are inferior and discriminates against them. WTF is your bs RW definition?

Kelly Osbourne is such an obscure reference. Hell, the OP doesn't even bother to mention her name in the title of the thread. They simply say "Stupid Hollywood Lib". Nobody gives a fuck what Kelly Osbourne said or her politics, to hold her up as holding some sort of position on left leaning politics is a sham and you're all to happy to play along.

There are plenty of racists in both parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back