Study Shows Whites Are More Racist Then They Think

Oh, so it takes some toekn whites to keep your black filter from being racist? :lol:

oooook. :thup: Then I guess white America is off the hook for keeping toekn blacks around too then, eh? Hey, thanks for the heads up!

The whites on blackplanet are token whites now? Keep digging your own ditch and burying yourself in your stupidity.

yes.. tokens every bit as funny to point at as our token supreme court justice.. But hey.. thanks for validating the concept! You've got your one token black on our white supreme court so I expect to not hear any more bitching from your negre planet ass.

:thup:

Jackass, you do what a token really is right? A token(s) are people who are slected, allowed and or held up to be a symbol of something when they really have no power and or are meaningless, kind of like Michael Steele you dork. Now where is your proof that all the whites on blackplanet are tokens? Where is your proof that blackplanet is racist?

See how easy it is to silence faggots? Tell them they're one your ignore list even when they're not and they'll shut up, now thats how to shut up stupid people with verbal diarreha with no end in sight.

Your true colors show every day ... today is no different.

The whites on blackplanet are token whites now? Keep digging your own ditch and burying yourself in your stupidity.

yes.. tokens every bit as funny to point at as our token supreme court justice.. But hey.. thanks for validating the concept! You've got your one token black on our white supreme court so I expect to not hear any more bitching from your negre planet ass.

Jackass, you do what a token really is right? A token(s) are people who are slected, allowed and or held up to be a symbol of something when they really have no power and or are meaningless, kind of like Michael Steele you dork. Now where is your proof that all the whites on blackplanet are tokens? Where is your proof that blackplanet is racist?

you use token whites as if the entire website isn't filtered through a RACIAL lens. This is exactly the same as parading around Condi fucking Rice as a republican even though we all know why more blacks choose to be dems. Indeed, you sure do find yourself lauding the directives of Clarence Thomas all the time, eh?

:lol:

Hey, if you want to wallow in your racism then so be it. Lord fucking knows that you and the killers of Emmet Till have more in common despite your color than youd otherwise want to admit.

See how easy it is to silence faggots? Tell them they're one your ignore list even when they're not and they'll shut up, now thats how to shut up stupid people with verbal diarreha with no end in sight.

You're on my ignore list.

you use token whites as if the entire website isn't filtered through a RACIAL lens. This is exactly the same as parading around Condi fucking Rice as a republican even though we all know why more blacks choose to be dems. Indeed, you sure do find yourself lauding the directives of Clarence Thomas all the time, eh?

Hey, if you want to wallow in your racism then so be it. Lord fucking knows that you and the killers of Emmet Till have more in common despite your color than youd otherwise want to admit.

Still waiting on your evidence, the Bass will not address you ad-hominem rambling.

let me see if i can make heads or tails out of that "study" presented in NEWSONE "FOR BLACK AMERICA" ... as cited by blackplanet.com

60 non-black individuals are placed in a room with a black person and a white person. the black person makes a point to brush up against the white person's leg while exiting to take a cell phone call. the white person thereafter says to the non-black subject that the black person: (a) was a N-word; (b) 'i hate when black people do that'; or (c) nothing was commented

60 other non-black subjects read about that event

then all 120 subjects are asked to go into the next room with either the black or the white person who was in the room with them initially

2/3 of those in the first group, who witnessed the bumping and the subject remark/non-remark chose the white person as their partner

those in the second group who read about the event were asked how they felt and they said they were upset and would not accept the white person as their partner ... to undergo a psychological test

and someone thinks that is a study which actually reveals bias?

it's - at best - a flawed study. there is no control. there was no comparison of those who experienced a ' no comment' response - in either group

the first group were not asked if they were upset ... a leading question

that inquiry allows one to want to avoid negative perception, for having been found agreeable to the expression of bigoted comments

the other group had no reason to couch their remarks in an "acceptable" fashion

this does NOT prove bias ... or racism

it only proves somebody has no idea what scientific method is ... or that they do, and realize that to follow it would not yield the data they seek for purposes of propaganda

one could conclude that 2/3 wanted to attend the next evaluation with the person making biased remarks (the other white person) because they would then expect to be viewed in a more positive light, in comparison. that's not racism ... that is seeking a favorable outcome for self. a natural act

what is scary, is that the black readers would accept this "study" as legitimate and accept the presented "findings" of racism as having been proven

this is the same kind of crap that was happening in white America previous to 1964's civil rights act, to "prove" that blacks did not deserve an equal standing

this exploits the ignorance of a readership who would fall for such false inormation, packaged as a legitimate study

the bass needs to recognize that he has jumped the shark on this one

Still waiting on your evidence, the Bass will not address you ad-hominem rambling.

of course you don't, monkey boy.. clearly, if a white man does what a black man wants to do it's racist.. if a black man does what a white man wants to do.. well.. that just blackplanet dot com.

of course you don't, monkey boy.. clearly, if a white man does what a black man wants to do it's racist.. if a black man does what a white man wants to do.. well.. that just blackplanet dot com.

tap dance: something suggesting a tap dance ; especially : an action or discourse intended to rationalize or distract

tap dance: something suggesting a tap dance ; especially : an action or discourse intended to rationalize or distract

Sorry, I'm putting on some black face so that I can participate in black planet dot com.. I don't want to stand out as a token or anything...

Sorry, I'm putting on some black face so that I can participate in black planet dot com.. I don't want to stand out as a token or anything...

Still waiting on proof that all the whites on blackplanet are tokens you dumb gorilla.

Still waiting on proof that all the whites on blackplanet are tokens you dumb gorilla.

a black man calling someone ELSE a dumb gorilla? thats rich. truly. Thats about as funny as a midget calling someone shorty.

And, clearly, nothing will convince you that a black anything is capable of racism based on nothing more than their black skin. Even if your site filters everything through a black lens like stormfront does a white one. It's cool, dude. Like I said, you are no different than those chummy whites who got away with killing Emmet Till based on nothing more than the common color of THEIR skin.

a black man calling someone ELSE a dumb gorilla? thats rich. truly. Thats about as funny as a midget calling someone shorty.

WhiteGorillaSmile.jpg

Not to mention, all gorillas have pick skin underneath their fur, :D

And, clearly, nothing will convince you that a black anything is capable of racism based on nothing more than their black skin. Even if your site filters everything through a black lens like stormfront does a white one. It's cool, dude. Like I said, you are no different than those chummy whites who got away with killing Emmet Till based on nothing more than the common color of THEIR skin.

The Bass asked for evidence that blackplanet is racist and talso evidence that the whites on blackplanet are tokens, you haven't provided it yet.

seriously, dude.

Again, nothing under the sun will convince you that a forum whose sole criteria is race is racist. Of course, you are of the same race that is lauded so.. go figure.

Gorilla.jpg

Description of Personal Attack

A personal attack is committed when a person substitutes abusive remarks for evidence when attacking another person's claim or claims. This line of "reasoning" is fallacious because the attack is directed at the person making the claim and not the claim itself. The truth value of a claim is independent of the person making the claim. After all, no matter how repugnant an individual might be, he or she can still make true claims.

Not all ad Hominems are fallacious. In some cases, an individual's characteristics can have a bearing on the question of the veracity of her claims. For example, if someone is shown to be a pathological liar, then what he says can be considered to be unreliable. However, such attacks are weak, since even pathological liars might speak the truth on occasion.

In general, it is best to focus one's attention on the content of the claim and not on who made the claim. It is the content that determines the truth of the claim and not the characteristics of the person making the claim.

I'm just having some fun at your expense, asswipe :lol: The crap you post here is so over the top, that is all it deserves.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back