Study Shows Whites Are More Racist Then They Think

Explain how the Bass is racist, this is going to get golden here, because people throw around the words racist and racism like like Mississippi flowing under a bridge.

That is easy. Anytime you distinquish perceived injustices based on the color of one skin, verses economy, circumstances and social upbringing, it becomes a matter of race an not justice. Look above to see your racism in your statement that I responded to. "The bass will never kiss the WHITE man's ass" is a perfect example of feeding racism. Why? Is Bass willing to kiss any ass, at the loss of his honor, other then a white one? Think about that question.

Anyone with a bit of honor in their souls, would base their decision not to concede on the color they think they need to concede to. In not doing so, they feed the very thing they hate.

Don't you understand the concept that nothing is relevent until you make it so?

That isn't racism but no one can't deny that whiteness in America has been a tool to oppress and stress peoples of color, thats just the reality of it.

of course it is Charlie. The minute you base your exsistence on the color or your skin verses theirs, is the moment that you become nothing other then a color. And I say that to both sides of the Racism thingie. To wake up every morning and look in the mirror and say I am a white woman, is the the crux of my handicap to not realize that I am simply a woman.

I would bet my life savings if you didn't bring up the white/black issue, and just posted political ideas... I would never have a clue to the color of you, but would have many clues to the Man you are. Ideas, hopes, inspiration... make the individual... not the color of their skin.

That isn't racism but no one can't deny that whiteness in America has been a tool to oppress and stress peoples of color, thats just the reality of it.
This is the way a person of a inferior race should feel like.

Last edited:
That is easy. Anytime you distinquish perceived injustices based on the color of one skin, verses economy, circumstances and social upbringing, it becomes a matter of race an not justice. Look above to see your racism in your statement that I responded to. "The bass will never kiss the WHITE man's ass" is a perfect example of feeding racism. Why? Is Bass willing to kiss any ass, at the loss of his honor, other then a white one? Think about that question.

Anyone with a bit of honor in their souls, would base their decision not to concede on the color they think they need to concede to. In not doing so, they feed the very thing they hate.

Don't you understand the concept that nothing is relevent until you make it so?

of course it is Charlie. The minute you base your exsistence on the color or your skin verses theirs, is the moment that you become nothing other then a color. And I say that to both sides of the Racism thingie. To wake up every morning and look in the mirror and say I am a white woman, is the the crux of my handicap to not realize that I am simply a woman.

I would bet my life savings if you didn't bring up the white/black issue, and just posted political ideas... I would never have a clue to the color of you, but would have many clues to the Man you are. Ideas, hopes, inspiration... make the individual... not the color of their skin.

Not talking about racism isn't going to make it disappear and go away and merely talking about racism isn't racism. Here where the Bass resides its all around you and if you're a person of color you feel it, even if no words are spoken, this racialized society isn't the Bass' creation, its the creation of those who used whiteness as a means to justify their oppression of peoples of color.

Not talking about racism isn't going to make it disappear and go away and merely talking about racism isn't racism. Here where the Bass resides its all around you and if you're a person of color you feel it, even if no words are spoken, this racialized society isn't the Bass' creation, its the creation of those who used whiteness as a means to justify their oppression of peoples of color.

Racism exsists, I have no problem admitting that, on all sides. But it is one thing to recognize the exsistence of something, it is quite another thing to feed that exsistence enough to thrive.

My, my, my... What a can of worms this is... Seems to me there are some biggots on all fronts in this post. What if we judge people on their deeds instead of their color? That way, we could identify the dirtbags in both the black and white community.

I've always stated that there are only 2 kinds of people in my book.

People (those that are humans with a kind spirit), who will help you and be friends.

And then.........

*******. Those are someone who (regardless of their skin color), I would not turn my back on. Not even on a bet, because I don't want a knife sticking out of it. They can be rednecks, GOP'ers, liberals, conservatives, black, white, yellow, male or female. It doesn't matter, because they are the people who will stab you in the back and then take you to the hospital, all the while, asking you if you saw who did it.

Keeps things simple that way.

Whites may be more racist than they think, but blacks are racist even more still.

They hate whites, hispanics, asians, as well as other blacks, based on the shade of their "blackness".

So.......Ass Chucker........may wanna check your mirror idiot.

My, my, my... What a can of worms this is... Seems to me there are some biggots on all fronts in this post. What if we judge people on their deeds instead of their color? That way, we could identify the dirtbags in both the black and white community.

they won't get any "political mileage" outta that honest upfront way of doing things

What if we judge people on their deeds instead of their color? That way, we could identify the dirtbags in both the black and white community.
What if we find out there are more "dirtbags" in one community then the other?

If you think there are more dirtbags in the black community think again.
Dirtbag stats:
FIG%201%20AIDS%20Issue-737964.jpg

And do you even want to talk about how well the African "men" take care of there children?

Wherever you got that chart from is wrong as hell. That would mean less than 30k black and almost 17k whites have AIDS. Blacks account for 49 percent of the AIDS cases in the US. Did you learn how to use Powerpoint?

Thanks for the info though. I actually thought there were millions living with AIDS in the US. But check the CDC Web site when you want to know the FACTS about AIDS.

Last edited:
Blacks account for 49 percent of the AIDS cases in the US.
And there only 12% of the population.

I think your problem is with poverty and not blacks. It seems like you experienced the effects of poverty when you were in SC and not the effects of blackness. But whatever dude. Go to the web site and check your facts and after you leave there go the the census web site and check some more facts. Do some math and then come back with the real numbers per 100,000.

Forum List

Back