Study Shows Kids Who Are Homeschooled Could Miss Out On Opportunity To Be A Gay Communist

Fuck you asshole! I took literature in high school and for my undergraduate degree. Sherlock Holmes is NOT classic literature.
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle is not classic literature? Yet 130 years later his masterpieces continue to entertain millions.

Sad so many public school teachers like you are illiterate to the classics of literature.

Just because I don’t care for opera doesn’t delegitimize it as a classic music genre. A lot of people don’t like The Hobbit, a children's book. Has no bearing that it’s an established work of classic literature.

People with discernment know these things.
OK. if you want to say that Sherlock Holmes character in Arthur Conan Doyle's books are classic detective novels, I can go with that. However, my teachers and professors disagreed. That's why I never had it assigned to read. I personally chose to read the books on my own time because I was simply not interested at the time. I also had far too many other assigned texts to read. My text of the Civil War and Reconstruction was well over 1000 pages. So was my military history text.

Forum List

Back