Study: 1 in 8 people have cocaine on their hands even if they're drug free

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
LONDON — Sober? That doesn’t necessarily mean that you’ll pass a drug test, a new study finds. That’s because one in every eight people are walking around with traces of cocaine on their hands — and there’s a good chance they have no idea where it came from.
Study: 1 In 8 People Have Cocaine On Their Hands, Even If They’re Drug-Free
--------------------------------

That's a no brainer there, I mean people who do coke will use money to snort it up their noses like a rolled up bill.
You have drug dealers who touch it, sellers on the street who sell it............

Gawd help you if you are dumb founded to this because should you get pulled over and they use a black light on you for traces of drugs LMFAO, there's your new drug charge and your life and possessions are phucked........

And stupid asses laugh at the FBI taking down Cohen getting evidence Illegally taken ...

and it means nothing to do sheep who think nothing can never happen to them LOL

upload_2018-4-16_13-15-36.png

The amount of cocaine that would be found on your hands wouldn't be enough to register as having used cocaine.

But, even if they did haul you in for residue on your hands, if you don't do coke, then simply ask to have a blood test done.

Simple.

Right me if I am wrong, but people who are drug free may end up with traces on their hands because of money circulation. every bill in your wallet/purse at some point was most likely in the hands of a drug buyer/seller before it made its way to your possession.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back