Hamas operatives were reportedly high on ‘poor man’s cocaine’: Know all about the synthetic drug Captagon

And the Blacks have no addiction problems along with selling to each other? No gangs and out of control killing black on black crime? You know that stuff is coming through the boarder with Mexico from China.
Yes, all races use drugs too much and too many get hooked on them. But I have no idea why you threw in that racist comment about white people.
I'm a gay man , every gay man I ever knew who was into drugs had a small dick. I'm pretty sure it's universal. Guys have to have fun someway.

Russians said that a bunch of the Ukrainian soldiers had similar stimulants in their systems when they found them.
And you believe anything the Russians say. It's most likely they're the ones doing it. How else could the so barbarically attack their neighbors.

I'm a gay man , every gay man I ever knew who was into drugs had a small dick. I'm pretty sure it's universal. Guys have to have fun someway.
Oh, that’s why you have two “n’s”. You think extending your name will help you think you are larger. 🤣

Oh, that’s why you have two “n’s”. You think extending your name will help you think you are larger. 🤣
No , Stan was already taken , that's all. I'm pleased with myself , not huge but nice and pleasing to most.

And you believe anything the Russians say. It's most likely they're the ones doing it. How else could the so barbarically attack their neighbors.
What if the Russian soldiers are Jewish?

you believe anything the Israelis say?

Kind of an interesting question posed by you my friend.

What if the Russian soldiers are Jewish?

you believe anything the Israelis say?

Kind of an interesting question posed by you my friend.
I do believe the Jews , they ' be put up with and supported the so-called Palestinians trash for far too long. They don't deserve anything.

I do believe the Jews , they ' be put up with and supported the so-called Palestinians trash for far too long. They don't deserve anything.
You believe the Russians Jewish soldiers then? , fighting for their country that they love, Russia.

You believe the Russians Jewish soldiers then? , fighting for their country that they love, Russia.
Fighting for their country? Not if their Russians invading the Ukraine. That's no patriotism , that 's tyranny. Attempting to impose putin's will on another nation.

Fighting for their country? Not if they’re Russians invading the Ukraine. That's no patriotism , that 's tyranny. Attempting to impose putin's will on another nation.

Do you think Israel’s invasion of Gaza is tyranny? Attempting to impose there will upon Gaza.?

there’s always two sides to a story.

terrorists on drugs......who'da thunk it?....~S~
Makes you wonder what's next. Terrorists tripping out on drugs that have nuclear weapons. Just around the corner no doubt. Despite all the prophecies , it's man's arrogance and ignorance that will destroy him.

Forum List

Back