Hamas operatives were reportedly high on ‘poor man’s cocaine’: Know all about the synthetic drug Captagon

Exactly, no point if the drug that Hamas was taking, Captagon,was new or old or whatever!

The fact is that they took it to help them in their massacre of Jews,

Period.
maybe they ran out of Hash and Khat

Exactly, no point if the drug that Hamas was taking, Captagon,was new or old or whatever!

The fact is that they took it to help them in their massacre of Jews,

Period.
Israel believes the drug trafficking is from Syria .. so do the Saudis.

Yes , the so-called Palestinians seem powerless to remove them from power. Or they are just as guilty.

Lol 🤣 you expect them to clean up Hamas? Why haven't you cleaned up the gangs in Chicago?

I don't live in Chicago.

The Defense Ministry said security guards on Monday foiled an attempt to smuggle thousands of captagon pills from the West Bank to the Gaza Strip this morning.

The ministry said the pills were hidden in the doors of office refrigerators. The shipment — en route to the Gaza Strip — was found at the Tarqumiyah Crossing, in the southern West Bank.

Captagon, often referred to as the "poor man’s cocaine," is a powerful stimulant that induces feelings of calmness and indifference in its users

This is what makes terrorists be able to do the inhumane things to people, keeping them calm and able to carry out their terror. With the open boarder the Joe Biden has allowed for 3 years, this drug is probably making its way to America to carry out horrendous murders in America. This is not an excuse for Hamas or any other terrorist group. They must be stopped!

It's an amphetamine and banned. Manufactured in Syria.

It's been used by Islamist head hackers in Syria, a few years ago a massive amount was intercepted from one of the Gulf States for their terrorist friends in Syria, i doubt it's made in Syria.

It's been used by Islamist head hackers in Syria, a few years ago a massive amount was intercepted from one of the Gulf States for their terrorist friends in Syria, i doubt it's made in Syria.

Yes, in Syria.

Forum List

Back