Students at Portland State walk out when biologist speaker declares men on average are taller than w

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
There is absolutely no hope folks.
When you have this kind of lunacy happenning at our places of "higher" learning, the future is one gigantic clusterfuck.

The biologist was painting a picture of the biological differences of men and women, they began to protest and walk out when she commented that men on average are taller than women.

The biologist called arguing a universally accepted concept in biology a “strange position to be in” and stated that there are “differences between men and women that are explicitly anatomical and physiological.”

"She pointed to the fact that men are taller than women on average and wondered if anyone was offended by that.
“I would say you could be irritated by it; you could be irritated by the fact that women have to be the ones who gestate and lactate; you could be irritated by a lot of truths,” she explained.

At the declaration that men and women, in some biological ways, are inherently different, protesters rose from their seats and walked out. After a commotion in the back of the room, the sound system cut out, and someone called for security.

Watch: Students Walk Out After Female Speaker Declares Men and Women Are Different — 'Nazis Are Not Welcome'

Watch this develop.

Last edited:
drop the students from the class if they can't follow civilized procedures in the class room

Liberals believe that men gestate and lactate. Men have vaginas. Disagree and you are a nazi.

drop the students from the class if they can't follow civilized procedures in the class room

And aside from their rude disgusting behavior, it's even more disgusting that they would call someone a nazi because they dare to say that biologically there are differences between men and women.

And aside from their rude disgusting behavior, it's even more disgusting that they would call someone a nazi because they dare to say that biologically there are differences between men and women.

Yeah, it is. Those students are morons.

But it was just a handful of students. Most of them stayed and applauded when the moderator said the discussion would continue.

The one idiot says "Fascism and Nazis are not welcome", but he's the one getting violent and trying to shutdown free speech. HE'S the Nazi!

When you have this kind of lunacy happenning at our places of "higher" learning, the future is one gigantic clusterfuck.

The biologist was painting a picture of the biological differences of men and women, they began to protest and walk out when she commented that men on average are taller than women.

The biologist called arguing a universally accepted concept in biology a “strange position to be in” and stated that there are “differences between men and women that are explicitly anatomical and physiological.”

"She pointed to the fact that men are taller than women on average and wondered if anyone was offended by that.
“I would say you could be irritated by it; you could be irritated by the fact that women have to be the ones who gestate and lactate; you could be irritated by a lot of truths,” she explained.

At the declaration that men and women, in some biological ways, are inherently different, protesters rose from their seats and walked out. After a commotion in the back of the room, the sound system cut out, and someone called for security.

Watch: Students Walk Out After Female Speaker Declares Men and Women Are Different — 'Nazis Are Not Welcome'

Watch this develop.

Men are taller than women....on average. Why do I suspect there's more to this story of a walk out.

Ok, this is rather clever....it's a discussion on diversity....no real indication that anyone walked out OVER the height comments. Who knows what else was discussed in that meeting? Anyone posting who was there?

A few reality-challenged dummies caused a commotion. Most stayed and applauded that the seminar would continue.

It's always been like this.

Did you guys not go to college?

I certainly did, and things had not digressed to this point. Today, we see more and more of these lunatics who work to steer us away from the concept that biologicaly speaking there are not only obvious differences between male and female, but in many cases one will be superior to the other.
Fanatics like this want to stop even the discussion.

I'm not sure, but I think the students may have been upset by a perceived support of the James Damore memo. The girl in the foyer is talking about how "he" is a piece of shit. Since the biologist was asked to respond in the context of "James's memo," I'm thinking that was the real issue.

I hope that's the case, because walking out when someone points out how men are taller on average than women, or have greater muscle mass on average, is just too ridiculous.

Watch this develop.

Men are taller than women....on average. Why do I suspect there's more to this story of a walk out.

Ok, this is rather clever....it's a discussion on diversity....no real indication that anyone walked out OVER the height comments. Who knows what else was discussed in that meeting? Anyone posting who was there?

You're free to watch the entire event. Here it is.

I'm not sure, but I think the students may have been upset by a perceived support of the James Damore memo. The girl in the foyer is talking about how "he" is a piece of shit. Since the biologist was asked to respond in the context of "James's memo," I'm thinking that was the real issue.

I hope that's the case, because walking out when someone points out how men are taller on average than women, or have greater muscle mass on average, is just too ridiculous.

The speaker asks if anyone is offended by her statement that men on average are taller than women. That is the point at which the commotion starts.
You're right though, they obviously were offended by the overall discussion in the first place.

Watch this develop.

You're free to watch the entire event. Here it is.

The incident takes place at about 19:00, just FYI.

Watch this develop.

So can I walk out when they say women have bigger breasts? Oh ya I do not want to walk out just give me some examples to prove your point please!

A few reality-challenged dummies caused a commotion. Most stayed and applauded that the seminar would continue.

It's always been like this.

Did you guys not go to college?

I certainly did, and things had not digressed to this point. Today, we see more and more of these lunatics who work to steer us away from the concept that biologicaly speaking there are not only obvious differences between male and female, but in many cases one will be superior to the other.
Fanatics like this want to stop even the discussion.

I was in college 30 years ago, and there was a simile debate. It was as stupid then as it is now.

There have also been leftist crazies who’ve tried to shut down debate.

None of this is new.

Forum List

Back