Students at Portland State walk out when biologist speaker declares men on average are taller than w

A few reality-challenged dummies caused a commotion. Most stayed and applauded that the seminar would continue.

It's always been like this.

Did you guys not go to college?

I certainly did, and things had not digressed to this point. Today, we see more and more of these lunatics who work to steer us away from the concept that biologicaly speaking there are not only obvious differences between male and female, but in many cases one will be superior to the other.
Fanatics like this want to stop even the discussion.

I was in college 30 years ago, and there was a simile debate. It was as stupid then as it is now.

There have also been leftist crazies who’ve tried to shut down debate.

None of this is new.

Not new, but the trend to shut down free speech on college campuses is growing.

A few reality-challenged dummies caused a commotion. Most stayed and applauded that the seminar would continue.

Are you kidding?? It sure wasn't like that when/where I went to college and I never heard of anything like that. That was a long time ago, admittedly. Things have changed for the worse.

This is happening because there are no consequences. Expel anyone who shouts down a speaker or marches out Nazi-calling, and the next week there will be none of this.

Schools are alllllllllllll going broke, however, so they can't afford to offend their clientele. I don't know the solution to that problem --- but I suspect it's commercial for-profit schools.

Last edited:

Are you kidding?? It sure wasn't like that when/where I went to college and I never heard of anything like that. That was a long time ago, admittedly. Things have changed for the worse.

This is happening because there are no consequences. Expel anyone who shouts down a speaker or marches out Nazi-calling, and the next week there will be none of this.

Schools are alllllllllllll going broke, however, so they can't afford to offend their clientele. I don't know the solution to that problem --- but I suspect it's commercial for-profit schools.

Are there not commercial for-profit schools already?

I think the new unpopular idea is that there can be any differences among groups of people. ANY. It's why you see idiots come onto forums and say there is no such thing as race. Well, if there is no such thing as race, why do we talk about it so much? Of course there is, but if you admit blacks are dark-skinned, omigod, what can you rule out as a difference? Perhaps nothing! If you admit women have breasts and men don't, yow, are you actually saying men can't turn into women??? And that would be such a wrong thing to say......

So anyone who admits there are ANYANYANY differences between anyone at all and anyone else, is just so dangerous. They might start saying that the differences are set in stone: that women can't become an NFL pro-football player or a Navy Seal, or men can't nurse a baby. (Yuck!)

These kids want the world to be infinitely flexible and no doors at all shut for anyone. This is silly, and they won't get it, but I think that's the idea that is going on, and why they walked out. Say men are taller than women, my god, what ELSE might you say? The horror.

When I went to uni, we had crazies on the far right and the far left.

Not many, but they were there and at times acted stupidly.

Toss them out of class and threaten to run em off campus.

They eventually come down.

I think the new unpopular idea is that there can be any differences among groups of people. ANY. It's why you see idiots come onto forums and say there is no such thing as race. Well, if there is no such thing as race, why do we talk about it so much? Of course there is, but if you admit blacks are dark-skinned, omigod, what can you rule out as a difference? Perhaps nothing! If you admit women have breasts and men don't, yow, are you actually saying men can't turn into women??? And that would be such a wrong thing to say......

So anyone who admits there are ANYANYANY differences between anyone at all and anyone else, is just so dangerous. They might start saying that the differences are set in stone: that women can't become an NFL pro-football player or a Navy Seal, or men can't nurse a baby. (Yuck!)

These kids want the world to be infinitely flexible and no doors at all shut for anyone. This is silly, and they won't get it, but I think that's the idea that is going on, and why they walked out. Say men are taller than women, my god, what ELSE might you say? The horror.

In this climate, suggest something like men are taller than women, and to these leftist nuts, you are a misogynist, you are sexist, you want to suppress women.
People like this need to be laughed right out of the room, and in fact instead of waiting for the moderator to say something, the folks in audience at this event, should have all stood up and challenged these fucks.

In this climate, suggest something like men are taller than women, and to these leftist nuts, you are a misogynist, you are sexist, you want to suppress women.
People like this need to be laughed right out of the room, and in fact instead of waiting for the moderator to say something, the folks in audience at this event, should have all stood up and challenged these fucks.

I don't know if there was really much to challenge. The crowd laughed when one person said something about taking offense at the fact that men are taller on average than women, then there was some comment and the "protesters" left. I'm not sure what you think the crowd should have done. :dunno:

I don't know if there was really much to challenge. The crowd laughed when one person said something about taking offense at the fact that men are taller on average than women, then there was some comment and the "protesters" left. I'm not sure what you think the crowd should have done. :dunno:

I would have liked to see the crowd stand up and boo them, challenge them, not just sit there and expect the moderator, who by the way did an outstanding job of denouncing attempts to stop free speech, to challenge these extremeists.

There is absolutely no hope folks.
When you have this kind of lunacy happenning at our places of "higher" learning, the future is one gigantic clusterfuck.

The biologist was painting a picture of the biological differences of men and women, they began to protest and walk out when she commented that men on average are taller than women.

The biologist called arguing a universally accepted concept in biology a “strange position to be in” and stated that there are “differences between men and women that are explicitly anatomical and physiological.”

"She pointed to the fact that men are taller than women on average and wondered if anyone was offended by that.
“I would say you could be irritated by it; you could be irritated by the fact that women have to be the ones who gestate and lactate; you could be irritated by a lot of truths,” she explained.

At the declaration that men and women, in some biological ways, are inherently different, protesters rose from their seats and walked out. After a commotion in the back of the room, the sound system cut out, and someone called for security.

Watch: Students Walk Out After Female Speaker Declares Men and Women Are Different — 'Nazis Are Not Welcome'

Watch this develop.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

You elected the abomination pussy grabber orange demon at President...

Now the pussy has gone crazy and grabs back.

So, the far-left is as crazy and fucked up as the far-right.

What else is new?

I would have liked to see the crowd stand up and boo them, challenge them, not just sit there and expect the moderator, who by the way did an outstanding job of denouncing attempts to stop free speech, to challenge these extremeists.

I doubt the crowd had much idea what was going on; probably less than the moderator, since they would mostly have been facing away from the protesters. The entire incident was pretty fast. The crowd also cheered the resumption of the presentation.

I doubt the crowd had much idea what was going on; probably less than the moderator, since they would mostly have been facing away from the protesters. The entire incident was pretty fast. The crowd also cheered the resumption of the presentation.

That's a good point.

When you have this kind of lunacy happenning at our places of "higher" learning, the future is one gigantic clusterfuck.

The biologist was painting a picture of the biological differences of men and women, they began to protest and walk out when she commented that men on average are taller than women.

The biologist called arguing a universally accepted concept in biology a “strange position to be in” and stated that there are “differences between men and women that are explicitly anatomical and physiological.”

"She pointed to the fact that men are taller than women on average and wondered if anyone was offended by that.
“I would say you could be irritated by it; you could be irritated by the fact that women have to be the ones who gestate and lactate; you could be irritated by a lot of truths,” she explained.

At the declaration that men and women, in some biological ways, are inherently different, protesters rose from their seats and walked out. After a commotion in the back of the room, the sound system cut out, and someone called for security.

Watch: Students Walk Out After Female Speaker Declares Men and Women Are Different — 'Nazis Are Not Welcome'

Watch this develop.

What else is new?

I did not elect an orange demon.

But here's five words for you in orange neon.

Watch this develop.

Dykes Wrecking Mikes

And the campus cops let go the bossy brat who destroyed the sound system. The permissive weaklings who run the university should expel her and make sure she is never admitted to any other college in the country.

Watch this develop.

What else is new?

I did not elect an orange demon.

But here's five words for you in orange neon.

I'm not sure why, but I think this post is hilarious. :lol:

college students think they can and will change the world!!!
they will stop racism/help civil rights/change humans/etc!!!!
reality for them is Big Brother/Survivor/Bachelor
they want to do ''good''--even though they don't know the truth

Forum List

Back