Student planning abortion protest after school shooting walk out

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Student Planning Abortion Protest After School Shooting Walkout
This week, Rocklin High School students are using social media to organize a pro-life walkout using the hashtag #life.

Isn't it grand how the sheep are so low on the totem pole of stupidity these idiots don't even know they are being hypocritical and whey people end up discrediting these retards as just that " RETARDS"

PROTECT THE CHILDREN, SAVE THE CHILDREN TAKE AWAY THOSE GUNS..........

OH HEY SUZY I HAVE AN ABORTION APPT. AT SIX CAN YOU TAKE ME.....

GAWD UR ..........KS ARE PATHETIC.

Well if you let them do one you have to be be fair across the board.

They done went and opened Pandora's Box again

This week, Rocklin High School students are using social media to organize a pro-life walkout using the hashtag #life.

Isn't it grand how the sheep are so low on the totem pole of stupidity these idiots don't even know they are being hypocritical and whey people end up discrediting these retards as just that " RETARDS"

What MindWars?
What is wrong with saying businesses should be able to sell abortions to minors
but not guns?

Abortions don't kill anyone, but guns do.
Do you remember someone posting that on here?

And you wonder why Liberals don't go after the mentally ill.
I don't think they could tell the difference!!!

• Banned

What MindWars?
What is wrong with saying businesses should be able to sell abortions to minors
but not guns?

Abortions don't kill anyone, but guns do.
Do you remember someone posting that on here?

And you wonder why Liberals don't go after the mentally ill.
I don't think they could tell the difference!!!

Oh so you weren't anyone either I suppose.

To me, if there can only be one protest/walk out that flies, the most important kind did because abortion only takes however many lives are inside the womb at one time when guns can take one life after another at one time.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If people knew how to practice abstinence or safe sex, there would be no reason for abortion.

P.S. If people knew how to practice abstinence or safe sex, there would be no reason for abortion.
You’ve nailed it. Abortion is largely a moot issue as it takes conscious behavior to become pregnant. You don’t catch a pregnancy from a sneeze or a crowded subway. But it’s exaggerated by dems as a wedge issue to keep the feminist vote riled and corralled.

Ok.....and?

To me, if there can only be one protest/walk out that flies, the most important kind did because abortion only takes however many lives are inside the womb at one time when guns can take one life after another at one time.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

ah, but you know how republicans feel about contraceptives. Trump Taps Anti-Contraceptive Activist To Oversee Family Planning Program

God bless you always!!!

Holly

ah, but you know how republicans feel about contraceptives. Trump Taps Anti-Contraceptive Activist To Oversee Family Planning Program

upload_2018-3-21_22-5-30.png

http://www.wnd.com/2017/02/which-costs-more-border-wall-or-illegal-aliens/

God bless you always!!!

Holly

View attachment 183979

Which costs more: Trump’s border wall or illegal aliens?
and the border wall will prevent abortions how?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

View attachment 183979

Which costs more: Trump’s border wall or illegal aliens?
and the border wall will prevent abortions how?

Whooops . lmfao.

Forum List

Back