Student found guilty for outing Homosexual,who commited suicide.

We had a Rutgers University student convicted today for video taping a Homosexual roomate
engaging in a homosexual act with another male. The homosexual student eventually committed suicide by jumping off the George Washington Bridge.

Outing homosexuals is not a crime in countries were sodomy is a crime.
If you are engaging in an act , that would cause you to commit suicide, then
something has got to be wrong with that person, even before he was video taped, and
outed. This is my point.

What is the sense of destroying two lives, because of this sick persons sexual perversion.?

Homosexuality is not a ‘perversion.’

And the issue isn’t about homosexuality, it concerns hate and hate crimes against minorities, the same hate you exhibit and advocate.

I disagree, I think homosexuality is a perversion, BUT that doesn't mean his roomate had the right to record him, let alone show that recording to anyone else.

Guilty Guilty Guilty

Guilty Douchebagh Rejected Plea Bargain: When Conservatives Think They Are Right

We had a Rutgers University student convicted today for video taping a Homosexual roomate
engaging in a homosexual act with another male. The homosexual student eventually committed suicide by jumping off the George Washington Bridge.

something has got to be wrong with that person, even before he was video taped, and
outed. This is my point.

What is the sense of destroying two lives, because of this sick persons sexual perversion.?

A poor student. You make it sound like a child got into trouble with the Justice system.

The guy is an adult student. He also claimed he set up his camera to watch over his belongings. Yeah right. He never hesitated to text everyone to tune in.

Rutgers student convicted on hate crimes, other charges - latimes.com

68860211-16095310.jpg

Dharun Ravi leaves the courtroom at the Middlesex Superior Court in New Brunswick, N.J. (Jerry McCrea / Associated Press / March 16, 2012)

the idiot should have plea bargained, instead he did what an idiot would do. believed he was right even when he was wrong.

Its a college prank that i can see them all doing to a room mate. Gay or not......
Using a web cam to view others sexual activities is considered a crime in most states I HOPE.

It is..... that is not my point.

This is being called "different" or "worse" becasue he was gay..... and he killed himself. Sheesh... they even have a word or it... "bias intimidation"

Do you really think this would have has a second though it was a straight room mate with his girlfriend?

Don't know about others, but I would feel the same. Especially if the person killed themselves afterward.

outed. This is my point.

Homosexuality is not a ‘perversion.’

And the issue isn’t about homosexuality, it concerns hate and hate crimes against minorities, the same hate you exhibit and advocate.

I guess whether homosexuality is perverted or not depends on how you define normal.

By the way, it wasn't about hate either, despite what you read in the paper.

No one should be taping someone in the privacy of their own home without previous permission.

They shared the same dorm apartment !, and people leave computer web cams on all the
time in their homes and apartments as a means to deter crime.
Homosexuality is considered to be a crime on many countries.!!

Doesn't matter. A person has an expectation of privacy in their own home. Even if it was recorded accidentally, it should have immediately been erased, without showing ANYONE!!

It wasn't recorded.

Victim of what?

When someone texts everyone else to watch you unawares, on a live stream video, rises to occasion

I would agree, if that ever happened. Thing is, it didn't.

The VICTIM is deceased, the DEFENDANT convicted of 15 counts, I have read. The CONVICT was unusually interested in the victim. Along with spying, he sent text messages/emails about THE VICTIM's sex life to fellow sickos. A potentially dangerous criminal; he could next become obsessed with a straight female; then perhaps the CRIMINAL will not be referred to as a "STUDENT" and the victim a faceless "Homosexual". If the CONVICT gets a few years at a state CI, perhaps his desire to commit crimes will lesson. 5 years+ picking up trash, scrubbing commodes in a medium security facility would be appropriate.

Sympathy for the Defendant is scary; the victim is brushed off while the concern is for the criminal. As for the school placing them in the same rooms, the victim could not a sociopath would placed in his living area. The convict may be deported, but the State should not allow him to return to INDIA until he has served his sentence.

These country cannot let dirt bags like the Defendant do as they please to decent Americans like the victim; Matthew Shepard (sp.) died because of scum like the convict.

Victim of what?

When someone texts everyone else to watch you unawares, on a live stream video, rises to occasion

"I had just glanced over my shoulder and I noticed there was a webcam that was faced toward the direction of the bed," the man testified, later noting there was no light indicating it was on. "Just being in a compromising position and seeing a camera lens — it just stuck out to me."

Man in Rutgers Video Stream Says He Noticed Webcam - ABC News

The VICTIM is deceased, the DEFENDANT convicted of 15 counts, I have read. The CONVICT was unusually interested in the victim. Along with spying, he sent text messages/emails about THE VICTIM's sex life to fellow sickos. A potentially dangerous criminal; he could next become obsessed with a straight female; then perhaps the CRIMINAL will not be referred to as a "STUDENT" and the victim a faceless "Homosexual". If the CONVICT gets a few years at a state CI, perhaps his desire to commit crimes will lesson. 5 years+ picking up trash, scrubbing commodes in a medium security facility would be appropriate.

Sympathy for the Defendant is scary; the victim is brushed off while the concern is for the criminal. As for the school placing them in the same rooms, the victim could not a sociopath would placed in his living area. The convict may be deported, but the State should not allow him to return to INDIA until he has served his sentence.

These country cannot let dirt bags like the Defendant do as they please to decent Americans like the victim; Matthew Shepard (sp.) died because of scum like the convict.

i have zero sympathy for the idiot....(defendant)

I do wonder where the personal responsibility of the person who took his own life comes in. Mathew Shepard was not murdered ....he died by his own hand

Last edited:
I'm having a hard time not pitying everyone involved in this case.

You have sympathy for the criminal? He is a low life. Have IT then in your home and have faith he won't become obsessed with a member of your family and do worse than he did to the victim. I want him incarcerated, THEN deported to his HOME country.

In this instance the "STUDENT" is the defendant, the "Homosexual" the VICTIM.

Victim of what?

The sickening part in this crime is the sympathy for the criminal instead of the victim! If the bleeding hearts want this convict released on house arrest, they should volunteer a room at their homes, and watch out for themselves and family members. THIS immigrant is damned sure ILLEGAL now.

Forum List

Back