~Are You Afraid To Die??~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
Everyone is afraid of something....and a lot of people are afraid to die.

How about you??

Does it enter your thoughts often?? Do you wonder how you will make your exit??
Does it cause you worry??

Or is it something clearly way far back in the back of your mind??.......and it really doesn't come into your thoughts much??

How about you??

Or is it something clearly way far back in the back of your mind??.......and it really doesn't come into your thoughts much??

I routinely contemplate suicide. I do not like life and want to be dead. Unfortunately I made commitments to my family ( by creating it) and can't just bail on them. Well so far that has worked. Plus the meds I am on now make the thoughts a lot less pressing, easier to shrug off and continue. Before we found this mix of meds there were days I simply laid in bed unable to move, because if I did I would have killed myself.

I am very stubborn. And this commitment thing is very important to me.

So I am not afraid of dying. But I think about it all the time.

Sometimes death seems soooo close I can feel it breathing on me..and I get sort of scared of what it entails...and what it will mean for my family.

Then I think of all the idiots who died before me, and I'm cheered. If those assholes could do it, so can I.

How about you??

I routinely contemplate suicide. I do not like life and want to be dead. Unfortunately I made commitments to my family ( by creating it) and can't just bail on them. Well so far that has worked. Plus the meds I am on now make the thoughts a lot less pressing, easier to shrug off and continue. Before we found this mix of meds there were days I simply laid in bed unable to move, because if I did I would have killed myself.

I am very stubborn. And this commitment thing is very important to me.

So I am not afraid of dying. But I think about it all the time.
Bro. I've given you a mountain of insults in the past (for flag worship).
Come down and chill for a few daze. The empire is SHIT. I can show you what the world was like when we were kids ( 59 years old....16 minutes ago). Get out. It's all lies.

How about you??

Yes.

Not existing concerns me...

A LOT more since my Wife and Children.

My Daughter (6) asks questions about it...

Both my Parents Died when she was 3.

:)

peace...

How about you??

Been there done it already. summer of 85 military hospital.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Fear No More

Fear no more the heat o' the sun;
Nor the furious winter's rages,
Thou thy worldly task hast done,
Home art gone, and ta'en thy wages;
Golden lads and girls all must,
As chimney sweepers come to dust.

Fear no more the frown of the great,
Thou art past the tyrant's stroke:
Care no more to clothe and eat;
To thee the reed is as the oak:
The sceptre, learning, physic, must
All follow this, and come to dust.

Fear no more the lightning-flash,
Nor the all-dread thunder-stone;
Fear not slander, censure rash;
Thou hast finished joy and moan;
All lovers young, all lovers must
Consign to thee, and come to dust.

No exorciser harm thee!
Nor no witchcraft charm thee!
Ghost unlaid forbear thee!
Nothing ill come near thee!
Quiet consummation have;
And renowned be thy grave!

William Shakespeare

I am not afraid to die at all...in fact, as odd as this is gonna sound, I would embrace it.
They say if you're not happy with your life, you should change it....ahh....but people...come on, we all know, that's not exactly as easy as it sounds.

How about you??

The dead they sleep a long, long sleep;
The dead they rest, and their rest is deep;
The dead have peace, but the living weep.
~Samuel Hoffenstein

I am not afraid to die at all...in fact, as odd as this is gonna sound, I would embrace it.
They say if you're not happy with your life, you should change it....ahh....but people...come on, we all know, that's not exactly as easy as it sounds.

I believe everything happens for a reason, although we might not know why at the time. I don't think I'd change anything I've experienced in my life, even the "bad" stuff.

I believe everything happens for a reason, although we might not know why at the time. I don't think I'd change anything I've experienced in my life, even the "bad" stuff.

I think I would.
I lost both my Mother and Dad to cancer....and losing my Mother completely changed my life.
I know everyone has to die....I guess I just wish some people didn't have to die so young....and in pain.
I admire the fact you work with cancer patients.

I think I would.
I lost both my Mother and Dad to cancer....and losing my Mother completely changed my life.
I know everyone has to die....I guess I just wish some people didn't have to die so young....and in pain.
I admire the fact you work with cancer patients.

I would have married for money and not love.. Both times.

I don't fear it but I'm trying to hold it off a bit. :lol:

Forum List

Back