Strident anti-gay blogger is.....

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
gay :clap2: :eusa_boohoo:

Prominent Antigay Evangelical Blogger Outed as Gay | Advocate.com
James Merrit, the former president of the Southern Baptist Convention, is currently the pastor at an Atlanta mega-church, had promised that his son would join the church this weekend for a special announcement, but no word on whether this was what they had planned.

The sexting led to a meet up and "as we were saying goodbye, we had physical contact that went beyond the bounds of friendship. I was overcome with guilt, knowing I had put myself in an unwise situation.

Theres one or two Righties on this board that I wish would 'come outta the closet' like warbler for instance ;)

Last edited:
Maybe that was his plan all along? The blogger, not The Warbler.

Sidebar: I was away when Warrior earned his new moniker (which is pretty funny). Could anyone point me to the thread where it happened?

Maybe that was his plan all along? The blogger, not The Warbler.

Sidebar: I was away when Warrior earned his new moniker (which is pretty funny). Could anyone point me to the thread where it happened?

I don't know either. I would also appreciate the link. All I know is he makes NUMEROUS bathhouse-type, comments that could be taken as gay NOT that theres anything wrong w/ that ;)

Forum List

Back