Marco Rubio's Miami Church: Exorcisms, Creationism, Anti-Gay Policies

I hope the people are already sick enough of this dirty politics

dogging on a church for Creationism. You people on the left are some of the most INTOLERANT people in this country and are the reason for all the division

but they DIDN'T blink an eyelash over Obama's church preaching Black Liberation. and that isn't a peaceful Religion in what they preach to achieve it

snip:
The Marxist Roots of Black Liberation Theology

The Marxist Roots of Black Liberation Theology Acton Institute
So you agree that it is dirty politics to dog on a candidate's church.....that people who do so are some of the most INTOLERANT people in this country. Gotcha.

There are rumors about Rubio's personal life. For example:
  • Rumor Number One: Marco Rubio slept with a Tallahassee lobbyist, got her pregnant, and she had an abortion.
    Is this true? I have no idea. But I know that many reporters, both local and national, have attempted to run it down. I spoke to one of those reporters before the 2012 election, and he told me that "all parties" involved denied the story.
  • Rumor Number Two: Marco Rubio Has Fathered Two Children By a Woman Other Than His Wife.
    Is this true? I have no idea. But I know that many Democratic operatives in Florida have heard this story, and believe it. I've spoken to at least three of them, who said it goes like this: Rubio, who is married to a former Miami Dolphins cheerleader, has two children by another, different, former Miami Dolphins cheerleader. In the version of this rumor I heard, it's unclear whether these purported children were born before or after Rubio married his current wife. The children, the rumor goes, live in New York with their mother.
Here Are the Career-Ending Marco Rubio Rumors - BuzzFeed

Rumors are funny, yes??:lmao:

murder-scandal1.jpg
That does it! I'm not voting for Obama in 2016!!!!!

This used to be an issue, today it isn't. Democrats taught me that even if you call a minister your mentor and you spend 23 years going to his church and listen to hate and bigotry, even if you take his tapes with you to college and listen to them, it doesn't matter. It has no effect on you.

So this is a non-issue for me. Democrats taught me a lot of valuable lessons I can apply to this campaign.

• Rumor Number One: Marco Rubio slept with a Tallahassee lobbyist, got her pregnant, and she had an abortion.
    Is this true? I have no idea. But I know that many reporters, both local and national, have attempted to run it down. I spoke to one of those reporters before the 2012 election, and he told me that "all parties" involved denied the story.
  • Rumor Number Two: Marco Rubio Has Fathered Two Children By a Woman Other Than His Wife.
    Is this true? I have no idea. But I know that many Democratic operatives in Florida have heard this story, and believe it. I've spoken to at least three of them, who said it goes like this: Rubio, who is married to a former Miami Dolphins cheerleader, has two children by another, different, former Miami Dolphins cheerleader. In the version of this rumor I heard, it's unclear whether these purported children were born before or after Rubio married his current wife. The children, the rumor goes, live in New York with their mother.

murder-scandal1.jpg
That does it! I'm not voting for Obama in 2016!!!!!

That shouldn't prevent you from laughing at the rumors, unless you don't think it's so funny.:D

murder-scandal1.jpg

Obama has made a habit of sucking Reggie Love's cock.

FACT.

But an investigation of Rubio's Miami Baptist megachurch reveals, notably, an anti-homosexual hiring policy, the promotion of demonology and exorcism, Young Earth creationism, and denial of evolution.

So a Bible-believing church is supposed to hire homosexuals? How many evangelical Christians work for the ACLU?

"Demonology and exorcism." Humm, you mean acceptance of the Bible teaching that there are demons, that they can torment some people, and that such people can be freed from them by fasting and prayer? Let me guess: You find that outrageous.

As for young earth creationism and the denial of evolution, thousands of scientists and other scholars are on record as rejecting evolution, and, believe it or not, there is evidence that supports the young earth position, although I personally believe the earth is very old. Some young earth arguments have been refuted, but some remain difficult to explain away and are chalked up as "anomalies" or "mysteries." See:

The Institute for Creation Research

Cosmic chronology - CreationWiki the encyclopedia of creation science

The 10 Best Evidences from Science that Confirm a Young Earth Answers in Genesis

Creation vs. Evolution

Junior U.S. Senator Marco Rubio has just thrown his hat into the ring and announced his bid for the presidency. Since Rubio made a point of discussing, at length, his religious beliefs in his 2012 memoir An American Son: A Memoir, it seems fair to have a look. Following his announcement, LGBT rights media have showcased Rubio's lengthy record of anti-gay statements and rhetoric (see 1, 2) but there's a broader pattern.

Among Rubio's two main religious influences, Catholic Church doctrine is a matter of public record. But an investigation of Rubio's Miami Baptist megachurch reveals, notably, an anti-homosexual hiring policy, the promotion of demonology and exorcism, Young Earth creationism, and denial of evolution.

Marco Rubio's walk with God has been meandering and, some might say, fickle. As a child Rubio, who was baptized Catholic, made a brief but fervent conversion to Mormonism. His switch to the Church of the Latter Day Saints lasted three years.

As an adult, from 2000 to 2004 Rubio took a detour from his Catholic roots to exclusively attend Miami's Christ Fellowship, a Southern Baptist megachurch to which Rubio has given at least $50,000.

Now straddling both Christ Fellowship and the Catholic Church, Marco Rubio seems positioned to appeal both to conservative Catholics but also the anti-LGBT, demon-casting, creationist segment of the Protestant evangelical right.

Though he's now primarily and "firmly" Catholic, Rubio has recently told Religion News Service reporter Sarah Pulliam-Bailey that he has "maintained the relationship with Christ Fellowship" and often attends services at the church.

During his Protestant years, Rubio revealed in his 2012 memoir, he nonetheless "craved, literally, the Most Blessed Sacrament, Holy Communion" (of the Catholic Church.) So, the rising GOP star found a practical, buffet-style solution. Rubio divulged that on Saturday nights he brings his family to worship at Christ Fellowship, and on Sunday the Rubio family attends St. Louis Catholic Church.

Christ Fellowship requires prospective employees to sign the following sexual purity oath:

"I hereby certify that I am a Christian, not a practicing homosexual in accordance with scriptures (Leviticus 18:22, 20:13, Romans 1:26-27, I Corinthians 6:9-10, I Timothy 1:10)"​

Leviticus 18:22 (New International Version) reads, "Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable." Leviticus 20:13 (NIV) is harsher: "If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads."

Much More: Marco Rubio's Miami Church: Exorcisms, Creationism, Anti-Gay Policies - Bruce Wilson

Holy shit, you really must read the entire article. Rubio is a very confused little puppy.

In either case, did anyone say, "GODDAMN AMERICA!!!"

murder-scandal1.jpg

Obama has made a habit of sucking Reggie Love's cock.

FACT.
You were waiting your turn?

If a Church did NOT believe in Creationism it could not be "Christian".
Oh yes...the Earth is only 6K years old, Adam & Eve, Noah and the Ark.......:lol:

You can laugh all you like, but my statement is true.

To deny creationism is to deny the faith, it just is what it is.
Anyone who believes the earth is only 6K years old, that we started with Adam and Eve and there was a world wide flood is stupid to the point of probably qualifying for mental health aid.

Oh yes...the Earth is only 6K years old, Adam & Eve, Noah and the Ark.......:lol:

Anyone who believes the earth is only 6K years old, that we started with Adam and Eve and there was a world wide flood is stupid to the point of probably qualifying for mental health aid.

As are those that beleive the Sioux Indians were the original inhabitants of the Black Hills.

Junior U.S. Senator Marco Rubio has just thrown his hat into the ring and announced his bid for the presidency. Since Rubio made a point of discussing, at length, his religious beliefs in his 2012 memoir An American Son: A Memoir, it seems fair to have a look. Following his announcement, LGBT rights media have showcased Rubio's lengthy record of anti-gay statements and rhetoric (see 1, 2) but there's a broader pattern.

Among Rubio's two main religious influences, Catholic Church doctrine is a matter of public record. But an investigation of Rubio's Miami Baptist megachurch reveals, notably, an anti-homosexual hiring policy, the promotion of demonology and exorcism, Young Earth creationism, and denial of evolution.

Marco Rubio's walk with God has been meandering and, some might say, fickle. As a child Rubio, who was baptized Catholic, made a brief but fervent conversion to Mormonism. His switch to the Church of the Latter Day Saints lasted three years.

As an adult, from 2000 to 2004 Rubio took a detour from his Catholic roots to exclusively attend Miami's Christ Fellowship, a Southern Baptist megachurch to which Rubio has given at least $50,000.

Now straddling both Christ Fellowship and the Catholic Church, Marco Rubio seems positioned to appeal both to conservative Catholics but also the anti-LGBT, demon-casting, creationist segment of the Protestant evangelical right.

Though he's now primarily and "firmly" Catholic, Rubio has recently told Religion News Service reporter Sarah Pulliam-Bailey that he has "maintained the relationship with Christ Fellowship" and often attends services at the church.

During his Protestant years, Rubio revealed in his 2012 memoir, he nonetheless "craved, literally, the Most Blessed Sacrament, Holy Communion" (of the Catholic Church.) So, the rising GOP star found a practical, buffet-style solution. Rubio divulged that on Saturday nights he brings his family to worship at Christ Fellowship, and on Sunday the Rubio family attends St. Louis Catholic Church.

Christ Fellowship requires prospective employees to sign the following sexual purity oath:

"I hereby certify that I am a Christian, not a practicing homosexual in accordance with scriptures (Leviticus 18:22, 20:13, Romans 1:26-27, I Corinthians 6:9-10, I Timothy 1:10)"​

Leviticus 18:22 (New International Version) reads, "Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable." Leviticus 20:13 (NIV) is harsher: "If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads."

Much More: Marco Rubio's Miami Church: Exorcisms, Creationism, Anti-Gay Policies - Bruce Wilson

Holy shit, you really must read the entire article. Rubio is a very confused little puppy.

What would you rightwingers say if you had been a Marine, fought honorably for your country, and when you came back, you couldn't eat at the local lunch counter, drink from the same fountain, or use the same public bathroom as a white man? Would you be just a tiny bit bitter?

In your opinion of course, but you are neither smart enough or important enough for those who practice that Religion to give a shit about ;)

I love how "tolerant" you Lefty's think you are

What would you rightwingers say if you had been a Marine, fought honorably for your country, and when you came back, you couldn't eat at the local lunch counter, drink from the same fountain, or use the same public bathroom as a white man? Would you be just a tiny bit bitter?

No, I'd be bitter if a political party behind segregation viewed me as part of their 200 year plan.

I would be more than just a tiny bit bitter. But that was then. This is now. Gotta stop living in the past and try to repair the future now that its the past again what with all the bullshit since the thug got shot in Ferguson.

Forum List

Back