Straw Poll: Which Of These Five Will Beat Obama In `12

AquaAthena

America First...MAGA
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
Central Coast
One of these five politicians will beat Obama in `12! ***Woo***

Representative Mike Pence, R-In. is the big winner in the 2010 Values Voter Summit Presidential Straw Poll at this year's meeting with former Governor Mike Huckabee, R-Ar, coming in second, followed by former GOP Presidential Candidate Mitt Romney, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich and former Vice Presidential Candidate Sarah Palin.

"Congressman Pence gave an outstanding speech... but...

Much more:

http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/09/18/pence-surprise-winner-values-voter-straw-poll

Last edited:
First Obama has to survive a primary challenge from

1. Hillary
2. Evan Byah
3. Joe Biden
4. Joe Donnelly
5. George Soros

I strongly believe that Obama will be a one-term President. I just can't see him getting re-elected. However, out of the list you provided, I don't think any of those will be the Democratic nominee. My crystal ball says a new player on the horizon. A new-comer that we've never even considered or heard much from. Change is in the air.

Representative Mike Pence, R-In. is the big winner in the 2010 Values Voter Summit Presidential Straw Poll at this year's meeting with former Governor Mike Huckabee, R-Ar, coming in second, followed by former GOP Presidential Candidate Mitt Romney, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich and former Vice Presidential Candidate Sarah Palin.

More details: http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/09/18/pence-surprise-winner-...

They're gonna need more brainpower than these choices possess. :cuckoo:

I strongly believe that Obama will be a one-term President. I just can't see him getting re-elected. However, out of the list you provided, I don't think any of those will be the Democratic nominee. My crystal ball says a new player on the horizon. A new-comer that we've never even considered or heard much from. Change is in the air.

It all depends on the economy. In order to win, the Obama campaign has to win the "are you better off than you were four years ago" debate. Their narrative will begin with the economic meltdown under Bush and use that as a baseline to compare to the current state of the economy. If the economy is good enough and the narrative strong enough, he will get reelected.

Last edited:

It all depends on the economy. In order to win, the Obama campaign has to win the "are you better off than you were four years ago" debate. Their narrative will begin with the economic meltdown under Bush and use that as a baseline to compare to the current state of the economy. If the economy is good enough and the narrative strong enough, he will get reelected.

If the economy is improving it will be because of the newly elected Conservatives in both Houses..:)

And if the Dems use the above highlighted in red bold, narrative, we will have to remind them of Barney Frank and his assertions: "These two entities--Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac---are not facing any kind of financial crisis." Barney Frank [ 9/11/2003 ]

"Fannie and Freddie are fundamentally sound, they are not in danger of going under----I do think their prospects of going forward are very solid." -- Barney Frank [ 7/14/2008 ]

Much more:

Pence Surprise Winner of Values Voter Straw Poll | Foxnews.com
I am screwed, then.

That was conducted at the social conservative honeymoon suite held this past week, I'll personally pass on all those mentioned not that my one puny vote will matter anyway.

Much more:

Pence Surprise Winner of Values Voter Straw Poll | Foxnews.com

Not Palin, Not Gingrich. I have never even heard of Pence...I have barely even heard of Indiana. Mebbe Romney or Huckabee.

Nobody thinks Jingal or Brewer have a chance?

Forum List

Back