Straight up LYING.

Several posters have made the claim that Palin has association with Terrorists and Traitors.

Provide evidence or quit your LYING.

EVIDENCE , not your opinion and not your spin on why YOU do not like some group. Actual evidence of a crime, both terrorism and treason are CRIMES. In order to claim someone is associated with them one has to have evidence. Provide some or admit you are a LIAR.

What is funny is at least one of the people making these claims is a LAWYER.

Hating America, promoting Alaskan seccession, and conspiring with Iran to denounce the United States is treason.

You seem to think a treasonous act can only be called treason, if a courtroom trial jury deems it so.

Joe Vogler, the leader and founder of Todd Palin's Party and the Party Sarah Palin courted did all of the above things. He's a traitor.

Hi GunSarge. Are you going to call McCain a liar, yet?

He's not. RGS has a pattern of reciting every talking point while at the same time accusing you of being a partisan hack. After his talking points get refuted, he then challenges you to disprove shit like gravity and the existence of unicorns and leprechauns. After that he replaces every word in his vocabulary with the word 'retard'.

If you're all about people lying, why aren't you chastizing McCain for lying at least twice tonight? Lie #1 - Suspending his campaign. His campaign was never suspended. His TV ads still ran and he still accepted donations. Lie #2 - Him telling everyone that he is against pork barrel spending when he just voted for $180 billion of pork barrel spending. I look forward, Sgt., to see your response to his lies.

A person with a very negative attitude such as yourself might say that. I would say by "suspending" his campaign he meant "cancelling appearances" and as for the vote I consider that being boxed into a corner. Not a single person who voted for that wishes he had not. The main point is McCain has never requested or taken pork for his state of Arizona. So from my standpoint he did not lie. Of course from yours he did.

Poll any nation on earth... a massive majority call the US cowardice "bomb and Hide" TERRORISM.

90% in most European nations....

One country's public supported it... Israel.

what will you do when Russia comes after you? You know they will.

Wrong:

PolitiFact writer John Frank pointed out earlier this year, McCain has rarely sought pork, but he has on a few occasions, such as his 2006 legislation that asked for $10-million for an academic center at the University of Arizona to honor the late Supreme Court Chief Justice William Rehnquist. Or McCain's 2003 effort to use federal funds to buy property to create a buffer zone around Luke Air Force Base in Arizona, or his 1992 request that the Environmental Protection Agency provide $5-million toward a wastewater project in Nogales, Ariz.

While McCain advocates have argued in the past that these projects don't meet the definition of pork-barrel spending, pork critics disagree. "If it doesn't meet the technical term of earmark, it would probably meet the public idea of one," Pete Sepp, a vice president at the conservative, anti-pork National Taxpayers Union, told the New York Times in reference to the Rehnquist center request.

Palin is such a mediocrity it amazes, Alaskans think the world revolves around them. When it is dark and cold for months the mind goes into unknown places.

Palin terrorist supporter?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmYqRfp6-x8]YouTube - Sarah Palin, Joe Vogler, and The Alaskan Independence Party[/ame]

Which one is bullshit? It's a FACT that McCain still ran ads and accepted donations while "suspended" his campaign and it's a FACT that the bailout bill contained $180 billion worth of pork and McCain voted for it.

I'm not trying to smear anything, Sarge. Just trying to get you to equally condemn lies.

Huh so did Obama what is your point? EVERYONE in Washington has dirty hands even Messiah Obma

And New Yorkers DON'T think the world revolves around them?

The difference is the world DOES revolve around us. Alaska is the second most irrelevant state in the country (short of Rhode Island, which isn't an island). New York has everything and is the most important city in the country.

The difference is the world DOES revolve around us. Alaska is the second most irrelevant state in the country (short of Rhode Island, which isn't an island). New York has everything and is the most important city in the country.

And hence the delusion we have in the liberals...

Let me give you a hint.. the world does not revolve around new York, LA, Paris, or whatever other city... you just wish it would

New York is no more important/relevant than DesMoines, French Lick, Boise, or whatever other town/city you can mention

Let me give you a hint.. the world does not revolve around new York, LA, Paris, or whatever other city... you just wish it would

New York is no more important/relevant than DesMoines, French Lick, Boise, or whatever other town/city you can mention

New York is the financial capitol of the world. The most prestigious museums and restaraunts are in New York. Have you ever heard "If you can make it is DesMoines, you can make it anywhere?" NO. When the terrrorists wanted to hit America, did they hit DesMonies? Did they hit LA? Chicago? No, they hit NY because they knew NY was the nerve center of the country. 8.5 million people live here. How many people live in DesMoines?

you're 100% correct. as noted above, it revolves around boston. period.
:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back