Straight up LYING.

Michelle Obama states that this was the first time she's ever been proud of her country and conservatives point to her and say she hates America.

Joe Volger states that he hates America and conservatives point to him and say that he never killed anyone.

'nuff said.

Michelle Obama states that this was the first time she's ever been proud of her country and conservatives point to her and say she hates America.

Joe Volger states that he hates America and conservatives point to him and say that he never killed anyone.

'nuff said.
oh please
sheeesh what a DUMB thing to say
Volger was called a terrorist without ever having carried out a terrorist attack
and hes been dead for over 15 years

When those on the left try to push the Palin AIP thing, or to a degree the McCain Keating 5 thing, or those on the right try to push the William Ayers or Jeremiah Wright thing, or if someone even wanted to connect Palin to Muthee who has at least one unsavory incident in his past, they are all showing a certain lack of substance. Anyone who thinks Sarah Palin or Barak Obama is in any way opposed to the United States or actively supporting subversive policies with the intent on harming the U.S. is delusional. And if both believe they are working for the best interests of the United States, then we should discuss their approaches and not try to develop mistrust or mischaracterizations based on shaky associations. If someone has evidence of actual current criminal activity then let them give it and it's fair game. If all you have are speculations on character based on someone in a candidate's social network, then please spend your time on something productive and tangible and stop wasting everyone's time.

When those on the left try to push the Palin AIP thing, or to a degree the McCain Keating 5 thing, or those on the right try to push the William Ayers or Jeremiah Wright thing, or if someone even wanted to connect Palin to Muthee who has at least one unsavory incident in his past, they are all showing a certain lack of substance. Anyone who thinks Sarah Palin or Barak Obama is in any way opposed to the United States or actively supporting subversive policies with the intent on harming the U.S. is delusional. And if both believe they are working for the best interests of the United States, then we should discuss their approaches and not try to develop mistrust or mischaracterizations based on shaky associations. If someone has evidence of actual current criminal activity then let them give it and it's fair game. If all you have are speculations on character based on someone in a candidate's social network, then please spend your time on something productive and tangible and stop wasting everyone's time.
Apparently you're not on the Republican mailing list. I got my talking points from the RNC stating that Obama was attending a muslim school in Kenya, operating under the terrorist code name Barry Soetoro, in which he masterminded a terrorist attack with Ayers when he was only 8 years old. No really it's true.

Apparently you're not on the Republican mailing list. I got my talking points from the RNC stating that Obama was attending a muslim school in Kenya, operating under the terrorist code name Barry Soetoro, in which he masterminded a terrorist attack with Ayers when he was only 8 years old. No really it's true.
uh, no, that was actually started by the hillary clinton camp

uh, no, that was actually started by the hillary clinton camp

Right, because McCain-Palin have just been rehashing old Hillary articles the last couple of days. :rolleyes:

It's funny watching the anti-Obama crowd go into full desperation mode and eating whatever shit the GOP force feeds them.

Right, because McCain-Palin have just been rehashing old Hillary articles the last couple of days. :rolleyes:

It's funny watching the anti-Obama crowd go into full desperation mode and eating whatever shit the GOP force feeds them.
its also funny watching obamabots twist in the wind too

Both sides have wingnuts with pointless conspiracy theories they use to try to disparage the other side. If I'm ever more harsh on the right in this regard, it's just because it seems their wingnuts somehow seem to get their wacky ideas into the actual mainline political machine more often rather than just hanging out on the lunatic fringe. But if I criticize the right more frequently, I criticize the left more harshly in many cases, because I favor their policies and think it validates those tactics while providing little real support and unnecessary when I think facts and reason can support their ideas.

Both sides have wingnuts with pointless conspiracy theories they use to try to disparage the other side. If I'm ever more harsh on the right in this regard, it's just because it seems their wingnuts somehow seem to get their wacky ideas into the actual mainline political machine more often rather than just hanging out on the lunatic fringe. But if I criticize the right more frequently, I criticize the left more harshly in many cases, because I favor their policies and think it validates those tactics while providing little real support and unnecessary when I think facts and reason can support their ideas.
slight correction

the left has "moonbats"
the right has "wingnuts"
;)

its also funny watching obamabots twist in the wind too

Who's twisting? You're just pissed because you know that writing "Obama is a terrorist" on all of your perfectly good white t-shirts was a waste.

LIAR. Provide evidence. That is right, I am calling you a bald faced LIAR.

LIAR. Provide evidence. That is right, I am calling you a bald faced LIAR.

LMAO. Calling me a liar and demanding proof over a post filled with BLATANT sarcasm just illustrates how much of a mental heavyweight you really are. Perhaps you should move down a few levels and try your hand at debating 4th graders on the Hello Kitty boards.

Several posters have made the claim that Palin has association with Terrorists and Traitors.

Provide evidence or quit your LYING.

EVIDENCE , not your opinion and not your spin on why YOU do not like some group. Actual evidence of a crime, both terrorism and treason are CRIMES. In order to claim someone is associated with them one has to have evidence. Provide some or admit you are a LIAR.

What is funny is at least one of the people making these claims is a LAWYER.

Do you know this guy? He's a rather hypocritical retard that runs around this board shilling for McCain. He seems to think anyone not convicted of terrorism is a terrorist, do you agree with him or not?

Ya cause we all know that Ayers was NEVER a terrorist right you dumb ass? Her whole defense is he was never convicted so he never did it. While retards like you claim just saying Bush did something makes it true.

...says the guy with 2000 posts and only 10 rep points.

The lower the rep ... the higher my regard for the poster....

THis is a forum mainly populated by unemployed jesus freaks...so a low rep is clearly a badge of honour.

Whenever i see a high rep i immediately conclude that it is an untravelled, racist, gullible jesus freak.

The lower the rep ... the higher my regard for the poster....

THis is a forum mainly populated by unemployed jesus freaks...so a low rep is clearly a badge of honour.

Whenever i see a high rep i immediately conclude that it is an untravelled, racist, gullible jesus freak.

Good post. I'm glad Divecon and some of the other high post, low rep posters knows that a turdhole like you holds them in high regard. It speaks volumes about their standing.

Forum List

Back