Stormy Daniels sues Trump

pg3.jpg

Expect Trump ass kissers on here to quickly SWITCH.....from the "fake news" mantra to.............
the "who cares???" one.........LOL

Stormy Daniels' Full Interview: Inside Her Affair With Donald Trump - In Touch Weekly

i like the headline

Stormy Daniels' Explosive Full Interview on Donald Trump Affair: "I Can Describe His Junk Perfectly" (EXCLUSIVE)

:lol:

yeah, this is gonna be fun

Wtf is this? Revenge of the Nerds and Meat? :21:

"I'd know that mole anywhere" I predict this will blow up yugely in leftists' faces.

Pretty sure wasn't it part of one of Michael Jackson's lawsuits that a kid was asked to describe his junk?

Stormy Daniels' Full Interview: Inside Her Affair With Donald Trump - In Touch Weekly

i like the headline

Stormy Daniels' Explosive Full Interview on Donald Trump Affair: "I Can Describe His Junk Perfectly" (EXCLUSIVE)

"it looked just like a penis, only much, much smaller"-- stormy daniels

Granted, that's funny!

I'm reading between the lines here, and it's looking like total bullshit.

Y'all can go ahead and get your hopes up, but don't say I didn't warn ya.

Do you not check to see if similar threads are already happening or what? You're looking like a thread-starting shill spammer to me. I'll grant you this has a different take, somewhat.

i like the headline

Granted, that's funny!

"How could this great man possibly cheat on his wife?"

His first, or his third?

i like the headline

Granted, that's funny!

surprisingly, i don't really give a fuck what random trumpswabs like yourself *think*

Technicality to allow her to sell her story or write a book? Or just to piss off Trump. Don't know but she is suing Trump over their 6 month affair and the resulting PAYOFF from Trump's lawyer.

I think it might be time to buy stock in REDENBACHER popcorn.

Stormy Daniels sues Trump, says ‘hush agreement’ invalid because he never signed
by SARAH FITZPATRICK
Adult film star Stormy Daniels sued Donald Trump Tuesday, alleging that he never signed the nondisclosure agreement that his lawyer had arranged with her.

The civil suit, filed in Los Angeles Superior Court and obtained by NBC News, alleges that her agreement not to disclose her "intimate" relationship with Trumpis not valid because while both Daniels and Trump's attorney Michael Cohensigned it, Trump never did.

Stormy Daniels visits a local restaurant in downtown New Orleans on May 6, 2009. Bill Haber / AP file
Stephanie Clifford, known professionally as Stormy Daniels, signed both the agreement and a side letter agreement using her professional name on October 28, 2016, just days before the 2016 presidential election. Cohen signed the document the same day. Both agreements are appended to the lawsuit as Exhibit 1 and Exhibit 2.

Click here to read the "Hush Agreement" and the side letter agreement

The "hush agreement," as it's called in the suit, refers to Trump throughout as David Dennison, and Clifford as Peggy Peterson. In the side letter agreement, the true identity of DD is blacked out, but Clifford's attorney, Michael Avenatti, says the individual is Trump.

Each document includes a blank where "DD" is supposed to sign, but neither blank is signed.,,,

Stormy Daniels sues Trump, says he never signed so agreement's invalid
Nope, I'm new here. I scan down the entire first page and if I don't see where a subjected is posted, I post. I'm trying to post stories as they break! I will likely miss one. It is NOT intentional.

i like the headline

Granted, that's funny!

surprisingly, i don't really give a fuck what random trumpswabs like yourself *think*

Can your pinheaded fuckass please explain to me wtf a "trumpswab" is?

Is that like a Q-Tip? Or perhaps your anal tampon?

Granted, that's funny!

NO, moron, no one is really expecting Stormy Daniels to be the death knell for the orange buffoon....Heck, you morons have neglected MUCH MORE SERIOUS wrongdoings by this clown

This story is just another embarrassing factor in the long, long list of Trump fuck ups.

i like the headline

Granted, that's funny!

Can your pinheaded fuckass please explain to me wtf a "trumpswab" is?

Is that like a Q-Tip? Or perhaps your anal tampon?

a) find a mirror

b) look in it

you can do eeet, fitnah

Forum List

Back