Stories the racists miss

It’s a damn shame democrats have you thinking blacks are always victims and never do anything good, IM2.

It’s a damn shame democrats have you thinking blacks are always victims and never do anything good, IM2.

I think it's more accurate to say that your racist republican ass is the one who believes that.

The first one was a good story. Sometimes beauty is more interesting than the beast. Of course, your punk ass had to bring in your usual bullshit.
I have seen the second story you posted.

If you can't take the truth, work to rid the white community of racism and this will no longer happen.
I wasnt bitching about what actually happened. I was bitching at your cliche bullshit, dumbass. Read what i wrote.

I don't care what you were whining about. End the racism in the white community.

It ended a long time ago.

No it hasn't . USMB is a shiny example of just how racist whites still are.

You are confusing prejudice and discrimination with racism.

Just because someone calls you a name you don't like, doesn't make them a racist.

Just because someone walks on the other side of the street doesn't make them a racist, it makes them cautious.

And there are more coming.

Elderly Couple Being Helped by 3 Young Strangers Is Captured on Video Seen 23 Million Times

BBTgb6q.img

Sheriff's Deputy Kanesha Carnegie was sitting outside a Florida gas station when she caught sight of something that touched her heart.

A very frail, elderly woman was being helped by three young men who were holding her up as she struggled to reach her car. Her husband, who is 100, was bent over a walker.

Carnegie jumped out of her truck to help, but realized the men had the situation well in hand. That's when she took out her cellphone.

"I thought at the time they looked really beautiful and that was a nice view to see. I stepped back and just videoed them," she told InsideEdition.com.

She knew the men from the neighborhood. "They do a little rapping in the local community, so I know them and they know me," she said. She's been a deputy in Levy County for 18 years, and knows a bit about the men's backgrounds, too.

"They don't have the greatest history," she said. "And that's the beauty of it."

Elderly Couple Being Helped by 3 Young Strangers Is Captured on Video Seen 23 Million Times

This story again? Didn't you post the same story a month or so ago?

We get it already: Black folks ain't "scary."

BBTgb6q.img

Sheriff's Deputy Kanesha Carnegie was sitting outside a Florida gas station when she caught sight of something that touched her heart.

A very frail, elderly woman was being helped by three young men who were holding her up as she struggled to reach her car. Her husband, who is 100, was bent over a walker.

Carnegie jumped out of her truck to help, but realized the men had the situation well in hand. That's when she took out her cellphone.

"I thought at the time they looked really beautiful and that was a nice view to see. I stepped back and just videoed them," she told InsideEdition.com.

She knew the men from the neighborhood. "They do a little rapping in the local community, so I know them and they know me," she said. She's been a deputy in Levy County for 18 years, and knows a bit about the men's backgrounds, too.

"They don't have the greatest history," she said. "And that's the beauty of it."

Those are exactly the kinds of stories you should keep searching for. It would really be impressive if you post a story about young White men helping an elderly Black couple.

I will post what I choose to. If you don't want threads about white racism stop being a motherfucking racist. I will show blacks doing these things because you racists call us thugs and criminals. I am not required to show whites helping black because your punk ass wants to feel good. End the racism first. That would really be impressive.
Such anger when I simply suggest you present ALL sides instead of your one-sided view of the world.

If you can't take the truth, work to rid the white community of racism and this will no longer happen.
I wasnt bitching about what actually happened. I was bitching at your cliche bullshit, dumbass. Read what i wrote.

I don't care what you were whining about. End the racism in the white community.

Just because someone calls you a name you don't like, doesn't make them a racist.

Just because someone walks on the other side of the street doesn't make them a racist, it makes them cautious.

I think I know what racism is far better than you do. USMB is a shiny example of just how racist whites still are.

BBTgb6q.img

Those are exactly the kinds of stories you should keep searching for. It would really be impressive if you post a story about young White men helping an elderly Black couple.

I will post what I choose to. If you don't want threads about white racism stop being a motherfucking racist. I will show blacks doing these things because you racists call us thugs and criminals. I am not required to show whites helping black because your punk ass wants to feel good. End the racism first. That would really be impressive.
Such anger when I simply suggest you present ALL sides instead of your one-sided view of the world.

You aren't suggesting anything of the sort. Presenting all sides is what I am doing since the side you present never includes stories like this.

BBTgb6q.img

You guys present the story of the violent black thug every day. So just be quiet.

The first one was a good story. Sometimes beauty is more interesting than the beast. Of course, your punk ass had to bring in your usual bullshit.

End your racism.

You dont help counter that

BBTgb6q.img

You guys present the story of the violent black thug every day. So just be quiet.

When the overwhelming preponderance of black thugs start acting more civilized and do things like they did in the OP, you won't hear a peep from us. Until then, you'll keep hearing about the horrible things your people are doing.

I think I know what racism is far better than you do. USMB is a shiny example of just how racist whites still are.

I've been here a long time, and login almost every day. I haven't seen any racism.

Do you think you and your kind may be a little too sensitive to life?
Do you see ghosts, too?

How can you not love this woman, IM2 ?.....

:)

Easy. She's half my age and 20 times dumber.

That post reminded me of when I was leaving work one day and heard an elderly black man yelling “ain’t none of you white motherfuckers gonna touch me!”. All could do was smile when saw my help wasn’t needed.

Blacks will eventually learn they shouldn’t be supporting democrats.

BBTgb6q.img

You aren't suggesting anything of the sort. Presenting all sides is what I am doing since the side you present never includes stories like this.
That is EXACTLY what I'm suggesting. I never cherry pick Racial stories, they are BORING. That's your gig.

BBTgb6q.img

When the overwhelming preponderance of black thugs start acting more civilized and do things like they did in the OP, you won't hear a peep from us. Until then, you'll keep hearing about the horrible things your people are doing.

Since the overwhelming preponderance of blacks do act civilized and do things like they did in the OP, you need to shut the fuck up.

BBTgb6q.img

That is EXACTLY what I'm suggesting. I never cherry pick Racial stories, they are BORING. That's your gig.

Sure you don't.

BBTgb6q.img

Since the overwhelming preponderance of blacks do act civilized and do things like they did in the OP, you need to shut the fuck up.

"Shut the fuck up? Just how "civilized" was that?

Point proven.

BBTgb6q.img

Lol isn’t it racist to say whites all think differently then you? So you are the racist

Forum List

Back