Stories the racists miss

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
And there are more coming.

Elderly Couple Being Helped by 3 Young Strangers Is Captured on Video Seen 23 Million Times

BBTgb6q.img

Sheriff's Deputy Kanesha Carnegie was sitting outside a Florida gas station when she caught sight of something that touched her heart.

A very frail, elderly woman was being helped by three young men who were holding her up as she struggled to reach her car. Her husband, who is 100, was bent over a walker.

Carnegie jumped out of her truck to help, but realized the men had the situation well in hand. That's when she took out her cellphone.

"I thought at the time they looked really beautiful and that was a nice view to see. I stepped back and just videoed them," she told InsideEdition.com.

She knew the men from the neighborhood. "They do a little rapping in the local community, so I know them and they know me," she said. She's been a deputy in Levy County for 18 years, and knows a bit about the men's backgrounds, too.

"They don't have the greatest history," she said. "And that's the beauty of it."

Elderly Couple Being Helped by 3 Young Strangers Is Captured on Video Seen 23 Million Times

BBTgb6q.img

Sheriff's Deputy Kanesha Carnegie was sitting outside a Florida gas station when she caught sight of something that touched her heart.

A very frail, elderly woman was being helped by three young men who were holding her up as she struggled to reach her car. Her husband, who is 100, was bent over a walker.

Carnegie jumped out of her truck to help, but realized the men had the situation well in hand. That's when she took out her cellphone.

"I thought at the time they looked really beautiful and that was a nice view to see. I stepped back and just videoed them," she told InsideEdition.com.

She knew the men from the neighborhood. "They do a little rapping in the local community, so I know them and they know me," she said. She's been a deputy in Levy County for 18 years, and knows a bit about the men's backgrounds, too.

"They don't have the greatest history," she said. "And that's the beauty of it."

Give it a few minutes. They will crawl out from under their slimy rocks and call it "fake news".

BBTgb6q.img

Give it a few minutes. They will crawl out from under their slimy rocks and call it "fake news".

Of course they will. And we will see the off topic postings of black crime. And all of that will be reported and more stories like the OP will continue to be posted.

In unrelated news, an elderly couple lost their wallets in the parking lot of a Florida gas station. Coolio could not be reached for comment.

As expected.

Awesome story, thanks for sharing. Too bad you had to add your ridiculous commentary.

The rules say you can't just post articles. Buy your commentary is the ridiculous part.

Stay on topic or get reported. The discussion is about stories you racists never talk about.

Supermarket Employee Gives Elderly Woman $20 So She Can Buy Her Groceries

BBVU7rQ.img

A woman who went to a Massachusetts supermarket for groceries wound up getting a lot more than she bargained for— and kindness was in no short supply.

An elderly woman was shopping at the Big Y in Greenfield, when a customer who was also checking out noticed her—because she didn’t have enough money to finish paying for her items.

“The young gentleman who was bagging her groceries gave her $20 so she could pay for her order," the unidentified customer told the supermarket chain, who shared the sweet act on social media.

Big Y commended the employee, Fredrick—and so did others. “Helping one another is what it’s all about! #love #inspiring #thankyou,” one user wrote.

Supermarket Employee Gives Elderly Woman $20 So She Can Buy Her Groceries

BBTgb6q.img

Those are exactly the kinds of stories you should keep searching for. It would really be impressive if you post a story about young White men helping an elderly Black couple.

BBTgb6q.img

Those are exactly the kinds of stories you should keep searching for. It would really be impressive if you post a story about young White men helping an elderly Black couple.

I will post what I choose to. If you don't want threads about white racism stop being a motherfucking racist. I will show blacks doing these things because you racists call us thugs and criminals. I am not required to show whites helping black because your punk ass wants to feel good. End the racism first. That would really be impressive.

The first one was a good story. Sometimes beauty is more interesting than the beast. Of course, your punk ass had to bring in your usual bullshit.
I have seen the second story you posted.

The first one was a good story. Sometimes beauty is more interesting than the beast. Of course, your punk ass had to bring in your usual bullshit.

If you can't take the truth, work to rid the white community of racism and this will no longer happen.

If you can't take the truth, work to rid the white community of racism and this will no longer happen.
I wasnt bitching about what actually happened. I was bitching at your cliche bullshit, dumbass. Read what i wrote.

This happened around thanksgiving.

Photo of 2 strangers sharing a meal at McDonald's goes viral for the sweetest reason

BBPHOgF.img

If you're in need of something to be thankful for this Thanksgiving season, know that the spirit of people gathering together is alive and well. Meet Eric Haralson, a 28-year-old man from Indiana who recently made one elderly woman’s day.

On Thursday morning, Haralson headed to his local McDonald’s to eat breakfast by himself. And a 70-year-old woman, who goes by the name Jan, had the same plan.

When Jan saw Haralson sitting by himself, she asked if the pair could enjoy their breakfasts together.

“My reply was 'of course' because that’s just who I am,” Haralson told TODAY Food. “So she [Jan] grabbed her food, I pushed her chair out for her and introduced myself.”

The pair sat together for 45 minutes, before Haralson walked Jan to her car and the duo exchanged numbers in the parking lot.

Thanks to Amanda Craft, a teacher from Noblesville, Indiana, who witnessed the encounter, people on social media were able to catch a glimpse of the morning encounter.

I wasnt bitching about what actually happened. I was bitching at your cliche bullshit, dumbass. Read what i wrote.

I don't care what you were whining about. End the racism in the white community.

BBTgb6q.img
e....s

There was already a thread on this. We all agreed it was nice, normal behavior. Good for them.

You seem surprised by it.

I don't care what you were whining about. End the racism in the white community.

It ended a long time ago.

BBTgb6q.img
e....s

There was already a thread on this. We all agreed it was nice, normal behavior. Good for them.

You seem surprised by it.

Why would I be surprised by something I see every day?

It ended a long time ago.

No it hasn't . USMB is a shiny example of just how racist whites still are.

Forum List

Back