Once a Racist always a Racist. Right Ralph Northam?

Wreck it Ralph Northam skipped an event because he feared for his life from black people? Right?

• I am a liberal, Ralphie hates black, i do too, so sure skip black events they vote Dems anyway.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am a conservatve, VA Republicans and the NAACP were there to hear Ralph defend himself, the coward

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
BREAKING: Racist Ralph Northam Skips Political Event As NAACP Protests - Big League Politics
UPDATE: Ralph Northam skipped his political fundraiser with a Democrat state senator Sunday as the NAACP protested him.
“Ralph Northam is skipping party fundraisers because he clearly can’t look voters in the eye due to his actions, which have made Virginia a laughingstock nationwide.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.6ec68ee7bfe8
But after the Fairfax County NAACP and the state Republican Party assembled protesters outside the center, the governor’s office canceled. His spokeswoman said it was “due to concerns for the safety and security of everyone in attendance.”
So it seems that Ralphie the Wreck, is afraid of a few black people. Why should he be afraid of people of color? Isnt he a liberal and want people of color to have love for him? Why would the VA black Republicans and NAACP protest against the liberal Virginia governor?

From your first link, same video, just from a different angle from E W Jackson regarding Northam

He's lame duck at this point. Recent reports show Virginia is in play for Trump 2020.

So Northem is a racist and voting for Trump is going to end the racism. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

According to you guys Trump is going to win all 50 states. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back