Stop the Spin. Leaked Emails Are Not Altered and Are True

You have absolutely zero evidence that the bimbos server was not hacked. Seriously there is nothing that you can present to this effect other than your lame opinion.

Go ahead and prove me wrong.

If you can.

LOL

PS. Wikileaks Email: Clinton Operative Thinks “Black Voters Are Stupid”
But you see, I don't have to "prove" her server wasn't hacked. The burden of proof doesn't lie with me - I don't have to prove your bullshit wrong.

You have absolutely zero evidence that the bimbos server was hacked. Seriously there is nothing that you can present to this effect other than your lame opinion.

Wrong kid, every email from Hillarie's illegal server has been leaked, upon orders from judges.

Please try to pay attention, Adderall might help.

Judge orders search of new Clinton emails for release by September 13

Wanna try again? or just ban me again because you can not win an argument to save your life?

You don't seem to understand what the word "leaked" means.

You seem to have a problem with we dont give a fuck how they were exposed...as long as they were.

You seem to have a problem tracking the conversation, clown shoes. You don't even seem to understand exactly what has been "exposed".

Personally I know how to read so yes I know exactly whats been exposed...clinton corruption across the board.

:lol:

Ok, how about this.

Please tell me a single example of "Clinton Corruption" that was revealed from one of Hillary Clinton's emails, no matter how it was released.

Wrong kid, every email from Hillarie's illegal server has been leaked, upon orders from judges.

Wanna try again? or just ban me again because you can not win an argument to save your life?

You seem to have a problem with we dont give a fuck how they were exposed...as long as they were.

You seem to have a problem tracking the conversation, clown shoes. You don't even seem to understand exactly what has been "exposed".

Personally I know how to read so yes I know exactly whats been exposed...clinton corruption across the board.

Ok, how about this.

Please tell me a single example of "Clinton Corruption" that was revealed from one of Hillary Clinton's emails, no matter how it was released.

Way too easy kid.........................

Latest Email Leaks Keep Exposing Clinton Foundation Corruption

Still more evidence that the Clinton Foundation and Hillary Clinton's State Department were one and the same

On August 22, Judicial Watch received 725 pages of documents per a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request, including more overt pay-to-play examples between Clinton Foundation donors and Hillary Clinton’s State Department. In one exchange, Clinton Foundation executive Doug Band asks Clinton aide Huma Abedin to set up a meeting for the Crown Prince Salman of Bahrain—a prominent Clinton Foundation donor who donated $32 million to the Clinton Global Initiative—after he was unable to set up a meeting directly with the State Department. Shortly after the correspondence, the meeting was scheduled.

On a separate occasion, Band asked Abedin and the State Department to intervene on behalf Casey Wasserman, who donated between five and $10 million to the Clinton Foundation. The request was to help expedite a Wolverhampton FC soccer player’s effort to obtain a U.S. visa.

Slimfast tycoon S. Daniel Abraham, another five to $10 million Clinton Foundation donor, was able to secure a meeting with Hillary Clinton immediately upon request. Abedin also helped U2 star Bono, a Clinton Global Initiative donor, set up a link between his concerts and the International Space Station in 2009.

On August 9, a batch of 44 emails released to Judicial Watch in response to a FOIA request revealed a Clinton Foundation executive connecting a billionaire Clinton Foundation donor with the U.S. Ambassador to Lebanon because they had business interests in the country. One of Clinton’s top aides at the State Department, Cheryl Mills, was also exposed in the emails to have conducted job interviews with candidates for the Clinton Foundation.

The Clinton Foundation has accepted large contributions from foreign dictatorships and corporations which have never shown any other interest in supporting the charitable causes the foundation cites as its focus. As a means to obscure its list of donors, the foundation has created branches of initiatives, such as the Clinton Global Initiative and a Canadian affiliate, the Clinton Giustra Enterprise Partnership. These subsidiaries failed to disclose over 1,000 foreign donations, violating Hillary Clinton’s promise to the White House Administration to annually disclose contributors to the Clinton Foundation. Despite this promise, Hillary Clinton appointed a Clinton Foundation donor to an intelligence board upon his request, when he had no qualifications for the position. She followed instructions from one of her prominent donors, billionaire George Soros, to intervene in Albanian politics.

When Clinton was secretary of state, donations from foreign governments to the Clinton Foundation correlated to large increases in weapons exports from the U.S. to the countries which donated. With Clinton’s help, Clinton Foundation donor Claudio Osorio won a $10 million loan in 2010 from the Overseas Private Investment Corporation meant to be used to build houses in Haiti. Corrupt Venezuelan banker Gonzalo Tirado hired Jonathan Mantz, a Clinton fundraiser, and made a donation to the Clinton Foundation in order to avoid being extradited to Venezuela.

Before accepting her position in the Obama Administration, Hillary Clinton signed a promise to keep the Clinton Foundation separate from her work at the State Department, and to exercise transparency so no conflicts of interest were present. This promise was violated on a regular basis, suggesting Clinton never had any intention of keeping it. While the Clinton campaign recently promised to phase out donations from foreign and corporate entities if she is elected, a deeper look into the Clinton Foundation’s dealings while she served as Secretary of State is relevant to voters today.

Give up and call it a night, Can you get your mom or something? I mean give me a challenge at least.

Ok, how about this.

Okay,how bout this. Prove that the leaks didnt come from hillarys server.
And it really doesnt matter where the leak came from but what they contain.
Stop trying to deflect from the real issue...the clintons and the DNC are corrupt as Fuck!!!

Whether the emails are legit or not, some at least aren't being portrayed accurately. Such as the rigging of polls, it's simply not the case.
The emails are true and accurately portrayed, if not Hillary would contest them and she has not because she can't
You're wrong there. She hasn't responded because she doesn't want the conversation over the last few weeks of the election to be about emails. It's called controlling the narrative. Communications101. A lesson that is taking Trump a painfully long time to learn
She has not contested any part of any email, why? because if she does Trumps Republican friends at the NSA will verify the authenticity of the email because they have them all and may well have leaked many already.

LOL u r funny though.........................
Everybody knows the emails are legit, except for some who are trying to cast some seeds of doubt... The reason she isn't talking about it is
Haha, stop the spin, leaked emails weren't leaked they were stolen.

From an illegal server.
Thats like complaining about a crack dealer getting robbed.
Wow, you're not having a very good night are you... a little glitch in the matrix? The DNC was hacked and Podestas email account was hacked and those emails are being released on Wikileaks. In fact, the state department was also hacked and classified info released on Wikileaks back during Hillary's SOS appointment. Seems as if her private email server is the only one that wasn't compromised so far

Do you have any idea who you're posting to?
Because that shit was a mash up.
Yeah, I switched from by computer to my phone and things got messed up... I was posting to all the idiots who think these emails were coming from Clintons private server

The emails are true and accurately portrayed, if not Hillary would contest them and she has not because she can't
You're wrong there. She hasn't responded because she doesn't want the conversation over the last few weeks of the election to be about emails. It's called controlling the narrative. Communications101. A lesson that is taking Trump a painfully long time to learn
She has not contested any part of any email, why? because if she does Trumps Republican friends at the NSA will verify the authenticity of the email because they have them all and may well have leaked many already.

Everybody knows the emails are legit, except for some who are trying to cast some seeds of doubt... The reason she isn't talking about it is

From an illegal server.
Wow, you're not having a very good night are you... a little glitch in the matrix? The DNC was hacked and Podestas email account was hacked and those emails are being released on Wikileaks. In fact, the state department was also hacked and classified info released on Wikileaks back during Hillary's SOS appointment. Seems as if her private email server is the only one that wasn't compromised so far

Yeah, I switched from by computer to my phone and things got messed up... I was posting to all the idiots who think these emails were coming from Clintons private server

As far as who was hacked I dont see where it matters.

Ok, how about this.

Still more evidence that the Clinton Foundation and Hillary Clinton's State Department were one and the same

On August 22, Judicial Watch received 725 pages of documents per a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request, including more overt pay-to-play examples between Clinton Foundation donors and Hillary Clinton’s State Department. In one exchange, Clinton Foundation executive Doug Band asks Clinton aide Huma Abedin to set up a meeting for the Crown Prince Salman of Bahrain—a prominent Clinton Foundation donor who donated $32 million to the Clinton Global Initiative—after he was unable to set up a meeting directly with the State Department. Shortly after the correspondence, the meeting was scheduled.

On a separate occasion, Band asked Abedin and the State Department to intervene on behalf Casey Wasserman, who donated between five and $10 million to the Clinton Foundation. The request was to help expedite a Wolverhampton FC soccer player’s effort to obtain a U.S. visa.

Slimfast tycoon S. Daniel Abraham, another five to $10 million Clinton Foundation donor, was able to secure a meeting with Hillary Clinton immediately upon request. Abedin also helped U2 star Bono, a Clinton Global Initiative donor, set up a link between his concerts and the International Space Station in 2009.

On August 9, a batch of 44 emails released to Judicial Watch in response to a FOIA request revealed a Clinton Foundation executive connecting a billionaire Clinton Foundation donor with the U.S. Ambassador to Lebanon because they had business interests in the country. One of Clinton’s top aides at the State Department, Cheryl Mills, was also exposed in the emails to have conducted job interviews with candidates for the Clinton Foundation.

The Clinton Foundation has accepted large contributions from foreign dictatorships and corporations which have never shown any other interest in supporting the charitable causes the foundation cites as its focus. As a means to obscure its list of donors, the foundation has created branches of initiatives, such as the Clinton Global Initiative and a Canadian affiliate, the Clinton Giustra Enterprise Partnership. These subsidiaries failed to disclose over 1,000 foreign donations, violating Hillary Clinton’s promise to the White House Administration to annually disclose contributors to the Clinton Foundation. Despite this promise, Hillary Clinton appointed a Clinton Foundation donor to an intelligence board upon his request, when he had no qualifications for the position. She followed instructions from one of her prominent donors, billionaire George Soros, to intervene in Albanian politics.

When Clinton was secretary of state, donations from foreign governments to the Clinton Foundation correlated to large increases in weapons exports from the U.S. to the countries which donated. With Clinton’s help, Clinton Foundation donor Claudio Osorio won a $10 million loan in 2010 from the Overseas Private Investment Corporation meant to be used to build houses in Haiti. Corrupt Venezuelan banker Gonzalo Tirado hired Jonathan Mantz, a Clinton fundraiser, and made a donation to the Clinton Foundation in order to avoid being extradited to Venezuela.

Before accepting her position in the Obama Administration, Hillary Clinton signed a promise to keep the Clinton Foundation separate from her work at the State Department, and to exercise transparency so no conflicts of interest were present. This promise was violated on a regular basis, suggesting Clinton never had any intention of keeping it. While the Clinton campaign recently promised to phase out donations from foreign and corporate entities if she is elected, a deeper look into the Clinton Foundation’s dealings while she served as Secretary of State is relevant to voters today.

Give up and call it a night, Can you get your mom or something? I mean give me a challenge at least.

None of those emails came from Hillary's server, which would be pretty obvious anyone with any critical thinking abilities, since none of them include her.

This is my point - you guys don't even understand what you're saying anymore.

Ok, how about this.

Stop trying to deflect from the real issue...the clintons and the DNC are corrupt as Fuck!!!

You don't get it. It's not my job to disprove claims you pull out of your ass.

Ok, how about this.

Is it your job to ignore my posts?
I've stated twice...What difference does it make who hacked hillary,what matters is the information they contain.

Ok, how about this.

I've stated twice...What difference does it make who hacked hillary,what matters is the information they contain.

You still don't get it, do you?

What "information" from Hillary's emails are you referring to? Be specific.

Ok, how about this.

Maybe i could have worded my statement better.
What difference does it make as to who was hacked?
But i'll offer this..
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/07/us/hillary-clintons-email-was-probably-hacked-experts-say.html

FBI Hints That Hillary Clinton’s Private Server Got Hacked

BREAKING: Hillary Just Received The Worst Possible - Putin Is Smiling!

Hillary Clinton failed to report several hacking attempts: IG

Ok, how about this.

Maybe i could have worded my statement better.
What difference does it make as to who was hacked?

I would say it matters quite a bit, if you want people to take you seriously when you attempt to discuss it.

I can't read your first link, since I don't pay for the Times. The second is innuendo at best. The third link is a steaming pile of bullshit, and the last won't load.

Perhaps you can make your point in your own words?

You have absolutely zero evidence that the bimbos server was not hacked. Seriously there is nothing that you can present to this effect other than your lame opinion.

Go ahead and prove me wrong.

If you can.

LOL

PS. Wikileaks Email: Clinton Operative Thinks “Black Voters Are Stupid”
But you see, I don't have to "prove" her server wasn't hacked. The burden of proof doesn't lie with me - I don't have to prove your bullshit wrong.

You have absolutely zero evidence that the bimbos server was hacked. Seriously there is nothing that you can present to this effect other than your lame opinion.

If you can't even get the facts right then

From an illegal server.

As far as who was hacked I dont see where it matters.
Well the part that matters in this discussion is you two geniuses can't even get the facts right about the situation you are arguing about. This shows lack of understanding and knowledge of the situation which pretty much negates any opinions you have on it. It's called ignorance.

Regardless. They are true now, aren't they? They prove Hillary and the DNC are corrupt.
Haha, regardless of their truth they were stolen. Spin can go both ways

Being true goes against Hillary though. The Russians or no one else involved are running for President.
That goes to my second point, assuming all are true, which I believe they are, I don't see any illegal activity or anything that is really surprising about the behind the scenes communications of a political campaign. I'd love to see somebody hack into Chavez or Gowdy's emails and see how squeaky clean their Hillary witchhunt has been going

He's a great American hero for doing so too, so what's your point?
My point in that comment was the OP was spinning the title of a post where he said "stop the spin"

I spun nothing. Read the damn link.
It was a light hearted contradiction... You called stolen emails "leaked" and said "Stop the spin" in the same sentence. I know what you meant, it's still a comical contradiction. lighten up

Ok, how about this.

None of those emails came from Hillary's server, which would be pretty obvious anyone with any critical thinking abilities, since none of them include her.

This is my point - you guys don't even understand what you're saying anymore.

Look knucklehead, whether an email came off of Hillaries server, or was forwarded to Putins office by Russian hackers who either took it off of Hillaries server or gained access to one of the other systems that Hillary was communicating with is of no meaning. They still have the information.

PS The NSA has in it's possession every email that Hillary ever sent or received, this is where some of the leaks are coming from. The NSA also has every email and phone call that you have ever made recorded.

So get used to it kid.

Forum List

Back